Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

I'm interested in playing a Harrier Archer. A cool set-piece would be sneaking/fighting through a pitched battle (complete with cavalry charges and random artillery fire) in order to steal a macguffin out from everyone's nose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Some sort of mercenary guild? It would explain why the party sticks together and give a reason to go to interesting places and kill interesting things.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

I'll be on a plane for the next ten hours or so, so I won't be able to post until tomorrow morning.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Sidewinder, Harrier Archer

Sidewinder doesn't talk much about her life before the guild. She showed up one day, bloody and broken, then proceeded to ace every entry test that the guild threw her way. The prevailing theory is that she was living in one of the cities that the Verge Republic sacked on its march towards the sea. Whatever the case may be, she has now dedicated her life to her work.

Sidewinder usually works on the guild's urban assignments. Anything ranging from securing goods to discreet elimination of key targets.

HP 24/24
Reserves 4/4

Trained Skills
---
CHA Knowledge (Local, Streetwise, Royalty and Nobility)

Proficient Skills
---
DEX Performance (Juggling, Stringed Instruments)
AGIL (All)
FORT (All)
CHA (All)

Skill Expertise
---
DEX (All)
Detection

Class Abilities
---
Archer: Agile Acrobat
1. Minor Action: any Move action (Engage or Disengage 1 enemy, Tumble, Withdraw+Provoke)
1a. Add 1d4 to the check, if you use this action to Tumble
2a. When you roll defense, treat 1s as 20
2b. When you make trade-offs, you can treat 1s as the highest number on that die
3. When you Power Attack with a ranged basic attack, you can roll a trade-off using 2d4 ~or~ 1d4 and 1d20; in either case, subtract the lower roll from your attack roll and add the higher roll to the damage roll

Archer: Archery Fighting Style
1. When you make a ranged basic attack, roll 2d4
1a. If the attack is successful, deal the 2d4 result as damage
1b. If the attack is unsuccessful but the 2d4 result is doubles, deal damage to the target equal to the result of the attack roll
1c. if the attack is unsuccessful but equals either of the results of the 2d4 roll, make the d20 roll again
2. When you are not engaged with your target, you ranged attack rolls never have disadvantage, and you can treat 1s as 20 on those rolls

Archer: Pin Down
1. At the start of each of your turns, roll 1d4, and treat 1s as 4
  • Standard Action: make a ranged attack against a number of enemies up to the result of the roll.
1a. If any of these attacks deal 4 damage, the target loses High Ground and is also Immobilized.

Tricky fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Jun 30, 2016

• Locked thread