Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
I'm most interested in playing a Blackguard. But that seems like it's pretty stable, design-wise, so if there's anything else you'd like tested I tend to prefer melee characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

I think I'll go with a shapeshift druid, then. The mechanics look really cool, and it'll let you test a few different things at once.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

I'll stick to Shapeshift Druid. Took a few days to know whether I'd have time. But things are looking ok.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Ixthos - Druid of the Temneri

Ixthos was born at twilight during an early autumn snow-dusting, under the sign of the Earth Serpent and with a raven perched on the house. Overall a birth of mixed portents. But when he was seven, he fell into a cave and was bitten by the snakes living there. The local druid cured him and took him as apprentice. A couple years later, the Temneri tribe were absorbed into a larger alliance and largely destroyed during the War of the Rose Throne, but as a druid he was exempt from changing his allegiance during the settlements after. At twenty-two, he went before the Tribunal of High Druids in the Forest of Blue Bears and passed the seven blood rites and fifteen secret questions, becoming a Low Druid. He is now twenty-eight and midway through serving his second assigned territory. His first four years were spent with a lazy old mountain hermit learning the secrets of the eagles and snow while drinking strong wine. Now he labors under the strict master Brenemte, Hunting Jaguar of the Adventurer's Guild. In two years he will be rotated out of this assignment by the Tribunal, probably to one of the river clans. After four years there he will finally be able to start a family life in the land of his choosing as Full Druid.

He is cautious but knowledgeable. Willing to take lives as part of his job but preferring to save them. Thrifty with his coin but free with his herbs & potions. Carries a staff of yew and the bronze ritual axe which is a sign of his office.

HP: 28/28
Reserves: 8/8
Background Skills

* Proficient in all FORT Knowledge skills
* Trained in all WIS Knowledge skills
Adventuring Skills
* Trained: WIS
* Proficient: Athletics

Speleothing fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Jun 29, 2016

• Locked thread