Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
I'm down for trying this out, just gotta read some stuff and make a dude without screwing the pooch on rules stuff too hard.

I would probably go either Swordmage or Beastmaster Ranger?

I like a lot of what I'm reading so far, though, but I would definitely go hard into a melee character of some sort for sure, other than that I really have no idea!

As for the game's name, usually it's tied to the setting in some way, so without a lot of fluff on that end you're kind of screwed, unless you're basing it on an already existing property of some kind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Well, it seems like the best thing would be to make a thing and leave it up for a while, assuming people see it and know what it's for. Then there can be a place for throwing ideas around, making apps/sheets, and so on.

Either way, I'm down for 'starting' whenever something is available.

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Think I'm gonna bow out, sorry! :( Good luck, though, system seems cool!

• Locked thread