Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

slowbeef dinner yum

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I ate some American pork tonight for dinner tonight that TPPA thing sure is making my life better already :thumbsup:

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
use Usenet

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
i use netflix it's
ok

dont know why they're making netflix originals anime tho
my netflix popped up with the main screen suggesting a show with the description "give yourself up and you'll be dissected, fight and you might cause genocide' or some such
if i started a low effort youtube channel it would just be me reading descriptions of animes and afterwards being confused and saying things like 'wow man, relax dude. take a deep breath and go for a walk or something.'

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

anime is bad

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I ate some American pork tonight for dinner tonight that TPPA thing sure is making my life better already :thumbsup:

lol. we have terrible standards for pigs.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

its easy, no shady links

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

today i saw some dude stop his car in the middle of the road to change CDs and I was like woah what year is it bro?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

nice. hopefully the tppa will fix your Netflix issues too

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Marzzle posted:

That thing you like? It's baD. My thing is good!

the YOSPOS manifesto

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

Tiny Bug Child posted:

and if you're the kind of insufferable nerd that can tell the difference between whatever the video equivalent of flac is and whatever lovely avis you can rip off the pirate bay then you should buy usenet instead of netflix. paying is ok if you're paying for piracy

usenet is free cos i found a company who let you modify the shopping cart total on the checkout page out and dont verify it in the confirmation they get from the cc processor

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
Nice!

also there's lovely slow free usenets too (e.g. xs4all or w/e?)

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Rufus Ping posted:

usenet is free cos i found a company who let you modify the shopping cart total on the checkout page out and dont verify it in the confirmation they get from the cc processor

lmbo

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Rufus Ping posted:

good to know that radium was able to find work after something awful :unsmith:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

oh but ive got to see all the pores in JLD's skin on veep, i need that 4k bluray rip *finishes watching How to fold your Skin Suit in 3 seconds, Japanese style!*

HBO Go is good just use a friend/relative's account that has Dish network or w/e.

• Locked thread