Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

In work last Friday two of the Chinese guys I share a lab with told me about some website/app that's apparently all the rage in China where people just post livefeeds of themselves doing mundane stuff, it's like periscope I guess. Viewers can choose to send you gifts which can then be redeemed for real life money and the guys convinced me we could use this to buy coffee. They put a phone in front of my monitor and I just work normally for like an hour or whatever. Today I found out women have been messaging the profile and one of the guys has been replying as me because apparently Chinese women are into white foreigners. They have been buying me coffee though. Is this wrong, GBS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Get me in on this poo poo OP

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
He also urinated in your cola.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'll give you 5 Chinese dollars to deepthroat a cucumber OP.

What's your cam url?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I don't know whenever I ask about it managment just say something to each other that I can't understand and then buy me an iced coffee

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Entertaining the Chinese with mundane activities has been a life long dream of mine. Go for it and let me live vicariously through you.

cnut
May 3, 2016

I'd do it for beer.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

OP unwittingly is actually the ceo of one of the top 100 companies in china, whose shareholders are happy to have a westerner who travels so much he can only join them via video call for their ceo

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
You're a prostitute, OP.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Want to cam myself doing mundane poops for $$$ and Chinese lady fans.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Good luck getting out of this, when the Chinese mafia find out what a gravy train you are.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

So you're basically an animal at the zoo

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Professor Shark posted:

Dang that's cold sharky.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Upping it to 10 Chinese dollars if you put the cucumber in your rear end instead.

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Put 10 Chinese dollars in your butt I'll l and i'll give you a cucumber

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Professor Shark posted:

I guess but I get to go home at the end of the day so that's nice.

Some girl keeps DMing us and apparently she's a reporter, is this a sting?

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Melmac posted:

He also urinated in your cola.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
How's the coffee?

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
Do you find it demeaning or empowering?

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

what is this website where I can earn money doing what I already do all day: nothing of value

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Show your dick OP you know this is the only way it can end

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
Also, how many more cups of coffee do you need to start your Goldshow?

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
upgrade from cups of coffees to throw away SA accounts

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Cam Re Nao.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dirty Sanchez posted:

Also, how many more cups of coffee do you need to start your Goldshow?

Aug 4, 2010

lol @ getting pimped out by a couple of chin

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

OP is being pimped out by two chinese guys lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

He had me write some things to her in English on her broadcast and she responded. However some Chinese guys asked what I had written in the chat as they don't speak English and some other dude told them I had called her sexy and that my gramma was terrible.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

EmmyOk posted:

He had me write some things to her in English on her broadcast and she responded. However some Chinese guys asked what I had written in the chat as they don't speak English and some other dude told them I had called her sexy and that my gramma was terrible.

pls keep us updaeted

Aug 4, 2010

nihao white boi

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

EmmyOk posted:

In work last Friday two of the Chinese guys I share a lab with told me about some website/app that's apparently all the rage in China where people just post livefeeds of themselves doing mundane stuff, it's like periscope I guess. Viewers can choose to send you gifts which can then be redeemed for real life money and the guys convinced me we could use this to buy coffee. They put a phone in front of my monitor and I just work normally for like an hour or whatever. Today I found out women have been messaging the profile and one of the guys has been replying as me because apparently Chinese women are into white foreigners. They have been buying me coffee though. Is this wrong, GBS?

whats the site i want in on this

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

We broke 250 viewers today which was pretty exciting! WeChat I think? I have a translator though which makes things easier

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You are living the loving dream op.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

EmmyOk posted:

Holy poo poo where do I sign up?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I just got sent gifts that I can redeem for real money so that's pretty great!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Did I miss the part where you gave us the site and signup instructions?!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It is an app called WeChat I think, the Chinese guy I work with is doing all this stuff for me.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
are you in china op?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Time to meet my future chinese bride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

Did I miss the part where you gave us the site and signup instructions?!

He's going to keep all those gifts, that are redeemable for real money, for himself.

• Locked thread