Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
OP, kill yourself. The lack of pics/screenshots and clear answers makes you look like a submissive, unassertive bitch to your Chinese pimps/overlords and uninteresting to boot.

Robot Pride fucked around with this message at 16:31 on May 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Sorry guys the op was taken im for questioning by the fbi this morning. I know we were all hoping he'd be rectally hydrated in gitmo or had his balls shocked by the chinese but probably the feds will just scare him a little and let him go

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I've been in meetings for the last while not dead or spirited away by the Chinese or American government. I'm not sure how the tokens are redeemed exactly but you can see a tally of how many tokens you have gotten so far and we have a few hundred. So I can see how much tokens we have and according to him it's approximately 100 to one euro. I don't have the app on my phone the guy I work with does, I'm sure everyone who went to try and install ingkee wasn't able to understand it because it's all in Chinese. Over the few days we did it I'd say I have been on camera about 2-3 hours which isn't that much but we've made a couple of euro off of it. He showed me a German girl who speaks chinese and has more than a million tickets which is like 10K and I think that is what he is hoping will happen us but i doubt it will.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
op, you're living the dream. Keep this racket going. Also what kind of research are you doing??

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bardeh posted:

OP are you actually getting some of the money, or are you literally letting these dudes whore you out to lonely Chinese babes in exchange for coffee?

Man your av is fuckin w me bro

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Tell them I liked the Journey to the West movie on Netflix and look forward to the sequel

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I have a plan, it's simple

we, uh, kill the chinamen

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

China #1, USA #2

Taiwan #1, China #4

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Man your av is fuckin w me bro

i spend a lot of time staring at it wondering how it works / is even possible

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

op, you're living the dream. Keep this racket going. Also what kind of research are you doing??

I'm researching brain activity during braille reading as well as anxiety levels during learning and self-assessment of anxiety. Also an undetectable bipedal tank capable of launching nuclear warheads from anywhere on Earth.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

anxiety... a weapon to surpass metal gear...

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

There Bias Two posted:

Congrats. You now have a Chinese pimp,

A "Chimp".

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

are we not allowed to say "pinaman" anymore

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I have a plan, it's simple

we, uh, kill the chinamen

dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Profondo Rosso posted:

they prefer slantgender

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Profondo Rosso posted:

let me tell you something, pendejo. you pull any of your crazy poo poo with us, you flash a post out on the threads, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your rear end and pull the loving trigger 'til it goes "click."

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist

EmmyOk posted:

I'm researching brain activity during braille reading as well as anxiety levels during learning and self-assessment of anxiety. Also an undetectable bipedal tank capable of launching nuclear warheads from anywhere on Earth.

Metal...GEAR?!

neddle
May 4, 2004
"Eight hours later they brought her up by mule"!
Any news on this? Has it ended in tragedy?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
i havent made a cent from every extremely illegal youtube ive uploaded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jombo
Feb 20, 2009
I too am in post-grad research, though I work on cutting edge military weapons. Pls get your friend to post step-by-step account setup as I need to earn free coffee while working. kthx

• Locked thread