Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Reminds me of this good song

<was going to post a link to Kanye/Jay-Z "Murder to Excellence" but all copies have been scrubbed from the internet>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

It never ceased to amaze me how much of a shithole St. Louis was. This is the least of their problems, but my god I have never seen so many fat white pedestrians just standing at red lights even though there were no cars coming.

You can tell a lot about a city and its people by how many of them will only cross streets when there is a white yes you can walk sign.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

psychokitty posted:

Those must have been tourists. We jaywalk like mofos here.

I don't know, I've been to downtown St. Louis way loving more than I have ever wanted to and like 5% of people at stop lights actually crossed before it turned green. It stands out amongst every city I've ever been to. And everyone was fat, like seriously, almost everyone.

Goddamn I hate St. Louis.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

wyntyr posted:

lol wtf is this

Is this your first trip to GBS?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

Literally no one gives a gently caress about Des Moines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU