Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I used to hate driving in downtown Chicago. Now I absolutely love it. Everywhere else I am just trying to get to my destination safely and in a timely manner. In Chicago I'm driving to defeat every other mother fucker on the road. You leave me 8/10s of a car length I'm gonna consume that poo poo. If you aren't careful, a bus is going to introduce your rear end to the curb while making its next stop.

You need to learn to embrace your hatred for you fellow man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Renegret posted:

Jastiger you should come to NYC

It'll be hilarious

Jast would get devoured by NYC.

But there are plenty of McDonald's here, which he can keep shoveling into the trough his wife eats from. I'm sure that's how he convinced her the IOWA CHOP is so good.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Chicago is fat gently caress central you can do much better than mcdonalds

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
There's no shame here for eating a meatball sub the size of a phone book

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Jastiger posted:

Des Moines

Minneapolis/St Paul

Chicago

Madison

Omaha

Milwaukee

Top 5, sponsored by the IOWA CHOP.

Jastiger isn't black either :ssh:

madison behind chicago

smdh

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Wasnt' aware that wanting cheap quick breakfast equated to Super fat, but hoooo kay.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Jastiger posted:

Wasnt' aware that wanting cheap quick breakfast equated to Super fat, but hoooo kay.

youre chubby and your wife is a hog :tipshat:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Can I ask a real question? Why are you so into pushing the Iowa Chop instead of Steak de Burgo? At least de Burgo is a prepared dish and not just a center cut pork chop. Not to mention its loving delicious.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

Can I ask a real question? Why are you so into pushing the Iowa Chop instead of Steak de Burgo? At least de Burgo is a prepared dish and not just a center cut pork chop. Not to mention its loving delicious.

You're right. It just doesn't roll off the tongue the way IOWA CHOP does. But you're absolutely right, and I can change over to Steak De Burgo if that makes you feel better.

vols bitch posted:

youre chubby and your wife is a hog :tipshat:

My wife is pregnant and not really that big a girl, so...you have offended me sir *draws sword*

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yes! Brag about the de Burgo because it is a legit reason to go to Des Moines.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
hows the mcdonalds in des moines, haven't heard great things so I may not even waste a trip

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
OP is an idiot fat bitch that lives in Mooville and i hope he lives out a long boring life which he then regrets on his death bed.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Boner Zone posted:

hows the mcdonalds in des moines, haven't heard great things so I may not even waste a trip

You get no Steak De Burgo.

Snatch Duster posted:

OP is an idiot fat bitch that lives in Mooville and i hope he lives out a long boring life which he then regrets on his death bed.

I already regret it, I had to read your dumb as hell post.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jastiger posted:

You get no Steak De Burgo.

lol they dont have that at mcdonalds anyway what do i care

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles
More like IOWA CHUMP

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Jastiger posted:

You, like most Midwesterners, want cheap, familiar food with generous portions. What does that spell? All the lovely chain restaurants that are blimping up the middle of the country. No, you don't have to be super fat yet magically somehow you all are. It's weird.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
cripple fight

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Boner Zone posted:

dude lusts after lena dunham and sings the praises of des moines, he's just got a brain thing

a barn thing

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Chicago is fat gently caress central you can do much better than mcdonalds

As a fat gently caress who's lived here for 15 years, agreed, you can do better and way cheaper than McDonald's.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Giraffe posted:

You, like most Midwesterners, want cheap, familiar food with generous portions. What does that spell? All the lovely chain restaurants that are blimping up the middle of the country. No, you don't have to be super fat yet magically somehow you all are. It's weird.

Lol no. I just want not over priced bullshit food. I just had a $1 hot dog at the ball game last night. Chicago wants to charge me $6 for the SAME hot dog. gently caress that.

I wonder what kind of audio cables you use, oh poo poo i shouldn't have asked incoming rant on quality of $400 audio cables.

whoflungpoop posted:

a barn thing

Leave your mother out of this.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Honestly Good Things I Can Say About Iowa
- polite drivers that routinely get the gently caress out of your way once they see you coming up behind them
- backroads you can speed the gently caress through bc why not and some of them can be interesting/pretty
- sunday breakfast at a rural rear end perkins is the whitest thing ive ever whited 💯 💯 💯 💯

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

Honestly Good Things I Can Say About Iowa
- polite drivers that routinely get the gently caress out of your way once they see you coming up behind them
- backroads you can speed the gently caress through bc why not and some of them can be interesting/pretty
- sunday breakfast at a rural rear end perkins is the whitest thing ive ever whited 💯 💯 💯 💯

u should grow ur hair long and get a cottage the rest is boring as gently caress and basically they end up in their 30s dosing their wives with anavar doing synthetic heroin mdma combos and swinging like american psycho

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Rural Iowa Perkins, sunday brunch after church, in a packed room full of polite midwesterners profoundly whiter than me

Slightly better off, more dignified northern counterpart to a Texas sorghumtown's One Dairy Queen

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Jastiger posted:

Lol no. I just want not over priced bullshit food. I just had a $1 hot dog at the ball game last night. Chicago wants to charge me $6 for the SAME hot dog. gently caress that.

I wonder what kind of audio cables you use, oh poo poo i shouldn't have asked incoming rant on quality of $400 audio cables.

Leave your mother out of this.

jastiger dissing my mom and that goofydick stalker quoting me back to back like some turd-cursed threadomen

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Jastiger posted:

Do you like Jethro's BBQ? They smoke a mean pork chop. What I'm saying here is, you want to go to Jethro's for lunch ?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

my eperience in iowa = nw part and they are very nice/white but the men on the minnesota side of the border are more love+gently caress able :mrgw:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

asstiger

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Giraffe posted:

No one on the coasts getting fatter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

jastiger dissing my mom and that goofydick stalker quoting me back to back like some turd-cursed threadomen

Its cuz secretly we love you and know you just want to feel included and "Cool".

whoflungpoop posted:

my eperience in iowa = nw part and they are very nice/white but the men on the minnesota side of the border are more love+gently caress able :mrgw:

ALso the worst part, responsible for nearly any glimpse of republicanism in this state :mad:

strangehamster posted:

Do you like Jethro's BBQ? They smoke a mean pork chop. What I'm saying here is, you want to go to Jethro's for lunch ?

Yes its very good, but that looks gross. I'll order the ribs.

• Locked thread