Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
I lit a vanilla candle and now im pooping

e: nm meant for Ascii thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Boner Zone posted:

dude lusts after lena dunham and sings the praises of des moines, he's just got a brain thing

a barn thing

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Honestly Good Things I Can Say About Iowa
- polite drivers that routinely get the gently caress out of your way once they see you coming up behind them
- backroads you can speed the gently caress through bc why not and some of them can be interesting/pretty
- sunday breakfast at a rural rear end perkins is the whitest thing ive ever whited 💯 💯 💯 💯

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Rural Iowa Perkins, sunday brunch after church, in a packed room full of polite midwesterners profoundly whiter than me

Slightly better off, more dignified northern counterpart to a Texas sorghumtown's One Dairy Queen

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Jastiger posted:

Lol no. I just want not over priced bullshit food. I just had a $1 hot dog at the ball game last night. Chicago wants to charge me $6 for the SAME hot dog. gently caress that.

I wonder what kind of audio cables you use, oh poo poo i shouldn't have asked incoming rant on quality of $400 audio cables.

Leave your mother out of this.

jastiger dissing my mom and that goofydick stalker quoting me back to back like some turd-cursed threadomen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

my eperience in iowa = nw part and they are very nice/white but the men on the minnesota side of the border are more love+gently caress able :mrgw:

• Locked thread