Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
tarasenko is really not playing like he's interested in this activity lately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
i was about to make a long angry rant about how the blues are terrible and their season is done but they scored halfway through my writing it

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
that was bloody incredible, i hate how these guys can play the puck out of the air as it makes me feel inadequate

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
let them loving fight stripes, jesus christ this isn't bowling

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
HE OPENED THE DOOR

HE OPENED THAT DOOR

ps roman polak is maybe the ugliest player in the NHL

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
what the hell polak are you on your loving period you simian creature

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

straight up brolic posted:

that has to be a major and a suspension right? multiple gloved punches to the back of the head of a player not looking is a very bad look

proper punishment is make polak play 30 minutes a night

i'll do it, i swear to god i will

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
i bet polak feels quite the heel now lol!

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

Goatman Sacks posted:

Oh look Backes making a season-breaking penalty.

do you actually think this is a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
the last two minutes of that game is some of the worst hockey i think i've ever seen in my life and i used to coach under 7s

• Locked thread