Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".
Get hosed St Louis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".
Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Get after it Tommy!

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Ward!

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
gently caress you polak

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Seems like you should be thanking him right now.

If we had someone decent out there it probably wouldn't have been an issue

Plus there's that. Would rather have the goal instead of that garbage.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Get hosedBlues Polak

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
The more I see that Polak garbage the more upset I get by it what a loving dumpster fire

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
This is good

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Theres never enough men tbh

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

tofes posted:

lol Martin Jones is falling apart

Since I've been watching him it doesnt look like his style is very clean, more a frantic do whatever it takes to keep it out

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
This is good

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
OH GOD THIS IS SO GOOD

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Just a reminder Joe Pavelski needs to be on the NHL 17 cover.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

Afro posted:

theres no such thing as a "madden curse" for hockey is there?

Joe Pavelski is too cool for one to apply to him if there is.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

tofes posted:

They did play two 7 game series and Hitch wasn't shy about shortening his bench

This is one of the big reasons I am pretty confident the Sharks will take it and also why I want them to avoid a game 7.

14 games over 28 days is a lot of hockey.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

sfwarlock posted:

It's all regression to the mean. Meanwhile, from what I can see, this is some sharp Sharks D. Just hope they can keep up the pace.

Pavelski has always been underrated so regression to the mean is a good thing

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

A Kpro posted:

I remember hearing a stat that no team had ever advanced to the Finals after playing two 7 game series, until LA did it after three 7 game series. Not sure if it was true or not

In 2014 when they beat the Sharks. It's true and I'm angry.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Yessssssssss I ahahahahhhhhhhhhhh

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
This is goooooood

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

Mike_V posted:

I would like the Blues to start gooning it up to actually earn the ire opponents have for them as opposed to past memories of players who aren't in the lineup or on the team.

The only ire I have for the Blues is the fact that they are in the way of a San Jose SCF.

Get hosed St Louis.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Pietrangelo put his head in the way of St Joe's fist to make him look bad for one.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Jones with the 2 pad stack

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Geez even I was happy for Mr Kite and the rest of the Kings fans in 2012. Sharks fans are just excited to see a SCF.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

DrunkPanda posted:

I really don't understand this NHL practice of having a new player live with an older player's family.... I mean, these are adult millionaires, not little kids going on a foreign exchange school trip. Why the hell do they need to live with someone else's family instead of getting their own place?

An 18 year old kid given a million dollar contract is absolutely not an adult. I think it's a good thing.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Waaaaaaaaaaaaard

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
gently caress YOU I JUST WANT TO GET TO THE FINAL FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I'm screaming so loud right now

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
God dammit you loving assholes better not gently caress this

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Fuckkkkkkkkkk ward aaggagaghahg

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

tofes posted:

You guys know the Sharks still have a 2 goal lead right

I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW OK

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

DrunkPanda posted:

You guys aren't seriously worried, are you? There's no way in hell this happens

San Jose dropped 4 in a row against LA 2 years ago.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Gahahgagahhaggehhr I fnxnhcc

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
This is like watching them come back against Detroit just to see them advance to the WCF only like a lot better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

onemillionzombies posted:

What if the Sharks get humiliated in the final and this all turns into a nightmare?

Ever think of that?

I'm just excited to be able to watch them play in June so

• Locked thread