Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This is literally the worst reffing I've ever seen in any sport in my short 27 years of life. The Raps havent shot a free throw in 3 quarters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gobias Ind. posted:

Biz is going to end up with a statue outside of the ACC at this rate

He's already literally our best defense first player of all time, he deserves it. (Second only to JYD in d enthusiasm)

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

BWV posted:

I'm usually the person who tells my dumb friends that the refs are just incompetent and not actively biased but that first half is pretty damning.

Its not even a homer joke thing anymore. This is literally a fuckjob against the Raptors. Look up the stats for any team having 3 quarters without a single free throw.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Good point but if Biz has literally one more season like this one he passes

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dejan Bimble posted:

Guess who has a personally autographed in front of my very own eyes Jerome Williams Pistons rookie... that's right.. me baby

I have a purple signed jersey. Fan since I was in grade school.

Gobias Ind. posted:

Biz aint coming back :(

Depends id say on if DeRozan wants to stay I'd say... But yeah, doubtful we will have the room for Biz tripling his salary. But what an amazing signing, and what an great signing for Joseph.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Are there any Cavs or impartial fans that can say the Raptors aren't getting hosed raw by the refs anymore? 40+ minutes without a free throw call. Some of the most biased reffing in the history of recorded stats in the playoffs.

• Locked thread