Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

I smoked a bowl out of my vaporizer and then i smoked some hash oil and got too high. Now i feel guilty for being so high. Someone like me, a pillar of the community and an example to all the people around me, shouldn't be so high off of weed and hash oil like this imo. Please note that i used the serious tag for this thread in an effort to convey how serious i am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
The Devil's Lettuce

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

sorry to hear about you being high

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
that sweet, sweet grass

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Parallax Scroll posted:

sorry to hear about you being high

this is a tragedy

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

too high to die is a good meatpuppets album

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

one time i got so high i was permanently dyslexic afterward

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

OP is an obvious anti-weed plant by big pharma as it's impossible to be "too high"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
chew a few black peppercorns if u have any, that will mellow u out. then maybe try a few mantras if u are alone in an area where u can masturbate

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
get well soon op

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
hell yeah, man

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Are you Afroman OP?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

when i get reall. hitgh i have to distract myuself because i get too introspective

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

chew a few black peppercorns if u have any, that will mellow u out. then maybe try a few mantras if u are alone in an area where u can masturbate

i'm plenty mellow. almost too mellow

Chief McHeath posted:

Are you Afroman OP?

no i'm a different man.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
im aligning some geodes right now to assist

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i .... i only drink :blush:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
if that fails i'll gladly offer you a compensatory cudgeling to the head and lungs

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

You should go on facebook and just start adding people OP, make friends like you did when you were a child.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ill spend about half an hour in a state of existential horror before relaxing a bit and getting into a video game or movie or something but sometimes the opposite happens like i watched lor d of the ring one day stoned as gently caress and i had to stop it because i was watching an old man lying down with powder over his naked body

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

lonesomedwarf posted:

ill spend about half an hour in a state of existential horror before relaxing a bit and getting into a video game or movie or something but sometimes the opposite happens like i watched lor d of the ring one day stoned as gently caress and i had to stop it because i was watching an old man lying down with powder over his naked body

i like the part where they come into moria

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Suck your own dick OP.

Make some hot chocolate with some milk to warm up your mouth, then suck your own dick.

Make sure there are some marshmallows in that hot chocolate. Throw that pitcher of milk on the stove, heat it up, throw some marshmallows and nestle in there, do some stretches, pour it into your favorite "get bent" bart simpson mug, snuggle up next to the fire under your blanket, drink it up in your tummy, then suck your own dick right in the middle of the carpet.

gently caress you dad.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Shaquin posted:

ty it's already helping :grin:

lonesomedwarf posted:

lol d00d

lonesomedwarf posted:

i was watching an old man lying down with powder over his naked body

e-mail me.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
they come into the dwarf city and gandalf lights it up and im just righteous head nodding bein like yeah look at that masonry

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Shaquin posted:

way ahead of you

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
if i stare at my fingerprints long enough i can see letters

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

MiracleWhale posted:

way ahead of you

no ring or hands

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
A bag of swedish fish might take the edge off that weed rage

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

MiracleWhale posted:

way ahead of you

:vince:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

down n out posted:

A bag of swedish fish might take the edge off that weed rage

this just makes me mad about islam

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Hell Yeah posted:

I smoked a bowl out of my vaporizer and then i smoked some hash oil and got too high. Now i feel guilty for being so high. Someone like me, a pillar of the community and an example to all the people around me, shouldn't be so high off of weed and hash oil like this imo. Please note that i used the serious tag for this thread in an effort to convey how serious i am.

hell yeah mang :hf:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shaquin posted:

they come into the dwarf city and gandalf lights it up and im just righteous head nodding bein like yeah look at that masonry

i like the part where pippin sits on the edge of the well and knocks a body down the hole and hes scrunching his eyes up at the clamor of it all and gandalf says 'fool of a took' and when the body reaches the goblinlord of moria he bends down with his lieutenant and his men watching over him and says 'the trap has been sprung. larry king has returned, and his pissbucket with him. make haste for the tomb!'

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

thast also my faovurite part

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
larry king knows many dark magicks and this is most evident in his sorcerous stoop

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

It's ok friend, just know the skelly piloting you is in total control.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
This is agent Williams from the FBI. We've been tracking your posts since February 23, 2015. We know you've been smoking and dealing marijuana and we know you've been looking at illicit pictures of underage boys. We've seized your assets and are now beginning our arrest. Submit and comply with our arrest.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

SweetKarma posted:

This is agent Williams from the FBI. We've been tracking your posts since February 23, 2015. We know you've been smoking and dealing marijuana and we know you've been looking at illicit pictures of underage boys. We've seized your assets and are now beginning our arrest. Submit and comply with our arrest.

lol stop yankin my chain

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
u sound like an amateur op. i live in the weed capital of the world. come hang out w me if you want to learn what 'too high' really feels like. i'm already packing a bowl 4 u, sprinkling some kief on top. if you're not here in 10 minutes, i may have to smoke it myself.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Freestyle posted:

u sound like an amateur op. i live in the weed capital of the world. come hang out w me if you want to learn what 'too high' really feels like. i'm already packing a bowl 4 u, sprinkling some kief on top. if you're not here in 10 minutes, i may have to smoke it myself.

what happened to the man in your avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Iron Prince posted:

i .... i only drink :blush:

im so sorry

SweetKarma posted:

Stand down, agent, this is WRC jurisdiction

Shaquin posted:

what happened to the man in your avatar
encountered a white male

• Locked thread