Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

same as OP but instead of weed its nyquil and poptarts and sick snypes

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
op seems pretty cool. maybe i should try this weed everyone's jivin about.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Freestyle posted:

u sound like an amateur op. i live in the weed capital of the world. come hang out w me if you want to learn what 'too high' really feels like. i'm already packing a bowl 4 u, sprinkling some kief on top. if you're not here in 10 minutes, i may have to smoke it myself.

You're a bitch boy for not offering a dab you selfish poo poo.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

Shaquin posted:

what happened to the man in your avatar
not sure if that's a man or a woman. i got it as a gift from some pissed off neocon for daring to suggest that dropping atom bombs on innocent civilians is an evil thing to do. boy, was he flustered! he should probably smoke some weed and chill out.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

Chief McHeath posted:

You're a bitch boy for not offering a dab you selfish poo poo.
Dude, we start off w a bowl, get nice and mellow, then do some dabs. do you just swill the whole glass of chardonnay in one gulp like some loving animal?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hit up the treadmill, sweat it off fatty.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Over the last 10 years I have literally smoked myself retarded. I used to be smart but now I'm a drooling, pants-making GBS threads tard. Peace.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
Hell Yeah

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
i smoked too much yesterday before seeing captain america and was a little paranoid trying to buy the tickets. then i saw the preview for dr strange and had an acid flash back that im just now coming down from. was pretty cool experience would do it again.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
you can only enjoy modal jazz if you'v smoked a jazz cigarette COINCID#NNCE?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ride it out dangerously mellow man

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Im proud of ya OP

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Hell Yeah posted:

I smoked a bowl out of my vaporizer and then i smoked some hash oil and got too high. Now i feel guilty for being so high. Someone like me, a pillar of the community and an example to all the people around me, shouldn't be so high off of weed and hash oil like this imo. Please note that i used the serious tag for this thread in an effort to convey how serious i am.

you should read the parts of infinite jest where hal is all paranoid that people will know that he is high

while high

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

mdm posted:

you should read the parts of infinite jest where hal is all paranoid that people will know that he is high

while high

no!!

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

poopnanners posted:

op seems pretty cool. maybe i should try this weed everyone's jivin about.

the reefer is good; it is a friendly stranger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-V7xJ1D8X0

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

dude weed? haha. yeah. i smoke it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
You wouldn't post if you were. Sadly your not high

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i know the feeling, OP. you are fine. you deserve to get hosed up every once in a while. it helps your mind become stronger

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

thread has inspired me to pick through the carpet for any stray weed fragments. good thing I haven't vacuumed in about 8 months.

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Darth123123 posted:

to me everybody on the main forums is high until proven otherwise

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
tolerance seems kinda low op maybe you need to smoke more often

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm high again but not too high.

dad gay. so what posted:

i know the feeling, OP. you are fine. you deserve to get hosed up every once in a while. it helps your mind become stronger

thx this is very soothing.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Outpost22 posted:

i smoked too much yesterday before seeing captain america and was a little paranoid trying to buy the tickets. then i saw the preview for dr strange and had an acid flash back that im just now coming down from. was pretty cool experience would do it again.

what happened w/ your acid flashback

did you hallucinate during the movie?

That Robot fucked around with this message at 02:54 on May 25, 2016

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
hell yeah

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
weed makes life worth sticking around

maporfic
Dec 11, 2015

Repentance is the way to life.

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

Professor Tomtom posted:

Over the last 10 years I have literally smoked myself retarded. I used to be smart but now I'm a drooling, pants-making GBS threads tard. Peace.

Same except make it like 16

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I'm high off the weed but I have really bad heartburn so I guess that's one thing it doesn't really cure, lessenned learned irl, 90210

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
lmao if you have a job where you can risk getting high

CORONA
May 27, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
if you were too high youd be unable to post

CORONA
May 27, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

damnit

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

CORONA posted:

"Too High" is a myth disseminated by total loving pussies.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

one time a couple weeks ago i was stoned reading about how that dude shot that priest who knew tedd cruz and i read about how he did it because the politicians were all lizard people

and it all made perfect loving sense. everything fit, mostly because i was so ready to believe tedd cruz was a reptilian fuckboi

i believed in his manifesto for a solid 2 minutes until i remembered that lizard people dont exist and voting's a scam

also

CORONA posted:

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

"Too High" is a myth disseminated by total loving pussies.

CORONA
May 27, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
when youre on the verge of freaking the gently caress out then you shouldnt even be thinking about forums

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I have a single nug of weed that weighs 11g AMA

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Lies, not possible to get too high. Oh hash oil? Nm. That's a different beast all together. Ya I once got so high on that poo poo I didn't know what to do about it. I mean intellectually I knew I didn't need to do anything but it was still alarming how loving high I was. Luckily there was an unused sea anchor nearby.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

one time a couple weeks ago i was stoned reading about how that dude shot that priest who knew tedd cruz and i read about how he did it because the politicians were all lizard people

and it all made perfect loving sense. everything fit, mostly because i was so ready to believe tedd cruz was a reptilian fuckboi

i believed in his manifesto for a solid 2 minutes until i remembered that lizard people dont exist and voting's a scam

also

Cruz isnt a reptilian he is clearly an insect of the edgar suit insect variety. Note how lifeless all his facial expressions are and how fake his face looks. Also note the loud insect droning that emits whenever he opens his mouth.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

amityville anus posted:

Are you an only child?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

The Sphinxster posted:

Are you an only child?

No i was born with a parasitic twin attached to my stomach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

amityville anus posted:

My dealer had one of these and he called it the death bud cause of Star Wars and he kept it around for ages because he was so proud of it and it eventually got mould or something in it because when he finally smoked it he got really sick so my question is: how much hubris are you willing to generate over a bud

• Locked thread