Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i think its the logical conclusion to a society obsessed with youth and the rich elites being able to do whatever the gently caress they want because they are rich elites but what the gently caress do i know i just mop floors for a living. im going to slowly kill myself with cigarettes now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i gave my honest uneducated opinion on gbs im ver. worried and vulnerable now. pleas edont make fun of me too much. polease dont cyber bully me. thinad

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

lonesomedwarf posted:

i gave my honest uneducated opinion on gbs im ver. worried and vulnerable now. pleas edont make fun of me too much. polease dont cyber bully me. thinad

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Can I blame the gays?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
It's impressive how the thread making fun of hollywood pedophiles has had more "ironic" anti semitism than making fun of pedophiles

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Uncle Wemus posted:

is gandalf also a pedophile

he's a rich british guy, so uhh

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
*reading the forums at a stop light and starts sweating*
*Peels out into chick-fil-a parking lot and slams on brakes*
HOLLYWOOD IS FULL OF FREAKS AND WEIRDOS!!!! ARRRRRGGHHH!!!

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

GeneX posted:

It's impressive how the thread making fun of hollywood pedophiles has had more "ironic" anti semitism than making fun of pedophiles

my posts were merely elucidating that most of these pedophiles were undoubtedly jewish, as hollywood has many jews in it's film industry. mostly jews even.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
in key positions anyway i dont know about jewish gaffers or whatever

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
So if Hollywood celebrities molest children, does that mean that the Gipper was a pedophile rapist, too?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Ibogaine posted:

So if Hollywood celebrities molest children, does that mean that the Gipper was a pedophile rapist, too?

Yes but it was because he was a republican, not a movie star.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Yes but it was because he was a republican, not a movie star.

That's right. After all, it was originally called "Gay Old Pedos" before it changed its name.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
you round up that many sexy boys in one movie and theres bound to be sexy trouble

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ibogaine posted:

Well Nancy had the nickname, The Blowjob Queen of Hollywood

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

etalian posted:

Well Nancy had the nickname, The Blowjob Queen of Hollywood

See, this is what clinton should have done from the start

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
It's not all gay pedophilia, Drew Berrymore was doing cocaine and getting passed around at parties when she was 10.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

FlimFlam Imam posted:

It's not all gay pedophilia, Drew Berrymore was doing cocaine and getting passed around at parties when she was 10.

And obviously there's Woody Allen

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
name names you coward

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

GeneX posted:

Hold on there, Klaus. Are you suggesting that you think Jews are less competent at pedophilia than people of other races?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Elijah wood was not good in spider man 3 imo

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
Mutantism is a metaphor for the societal stigmatization of man-boy love. It's what drew Bryan Singer to the project. He identifies with Professor X, an older man who founded a "school for gifted youngsters" for ulterior purposes.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Frankenstyle posted:

Hold on there, Klaus. Are you suggesting that you think Jews are less competent at pedophilia than people of other races?

If anything they seem super-competent

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Cnut the Great posted:

Mutantism is a metaphor for the societal stigmatization of man-boy love. It's what drew Bryan Singer to the project. He identifies with Professor X, an older man who founded a "school for gifted youngsters" for ulterior purposes.

Professor X was paralyzed from the waist down, I don't think he was raping anyone. Well, he could mind-rape them, I guess.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Professor X was paralyzed from the waist down, I don't think he was raping anyone. Well, he could mind-rape them, I guess.
you think the guy with mind-controlling powers cant rape people. you think

Career
Mar 27, 2010
Israel has the right to defend itself.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Career posted:

Israel has the right to defend itself.

by withdrawing to the internationally recognized pre june 1967 borders. short of doing that they have no right to use violence to maintain territory conquered in their aggressive wars.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Mange Mite posted:

Hmm an industry filled with gay men and amoral rootless cosmopolitans is full of pedophiles? How strange

my dog-whistle sense is tingling

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

That Robot posted:

my dog-whistle sense is tingling

i think that's just called "super good hearing"

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I'm pretty sure I read about Judy Garland getting coked up and kiddie-hosed in a school history book

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

paul_soccer10 posted:

by withdrawing to the internationally recognized pre june 1967 borders. short of doing that they have no right to use violence to maintain territory conquered in their aggressive wars.

Cute coming from the guy with a Wahhabi flag in his avatar. :allears:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Immortan posted:

I think that's just the new flag for much of england now

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i was going to legitimately ask what the best boy grip was after seeing the post about a gaffer but then i realised that it could be interpreted as a joke even though that wasnt the originial intention so i decided not to ask this question

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

an international clique of child fuckers

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

gary oldmans diary posted:

you think the guy with mind-controlling powers cant rape people. you think

I bet that's the real reason Jean Grey turned into Phoenix in the third one.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Immortan posted:

saudi arabia abides by international lahahahaha

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

GeneX posted:

yeah it always seems to jump there because of a few posters

in particular, Mange Mite is upset that hollywood rejected unsolicited scripts for his auto-biopic "Mange Mite: A Life Full Of Cocks" because of all the graphic anal sex involved

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

GeneX posted:

It's not their fault there's so much crossover between the two groups.

I mean, name me some famous hollywood pedophiles

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

That Robot posted:

yeah it always seems to jump there because of a few posters

in particular, Mange Mite is upset that hollywood rejected unsolicited scripts for his auto-biopic "Mange Mite: A Life Full Of Cocks" because of all the graphic anal sex involved

he didn't even bring up jews, what are you talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Off the top of my head I got roman polanski, woody allen, brian singer

• Locked thread