Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

He doesn't have names to name

In a series of tweets Monday, Elijah Wood rolled his comments about pedophiles in Hollywoodway, way back. "The Sunday Times interviewed me about my latest film but the story became about something else entirely. It prompted a number of false and misleading headlines," Wood tweeted. "I had just seen a powerful documentary and I briefly spoke with the reporter about the subject which had consequences I did not intend or expect. Lesson learned. Let me be clear: This subject of child abuse is an important one that should be discussed and properly investigated. But as I made absolutely clear to the writer, I have no first hand experience or observation of the topic, so I cannot speak with any authority beyond articles I have read and films I have seen."

They almost mel gibsoned his rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Oh what would GBS do without it's twice-daily pedophile threads??

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Just burn it all down it's not like it makes any good movies anyway

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

somebody got thrown into a van and threatened by "thugs"

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Blazing Ownager posted:

Oh what would GBS do without it's twice-daily pedophile threads??

Yeah come on guys lets give pedophiles a break

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Strategic Tea posted:

Just burn it all down it's not like it makes any good movies anyway

Green Street Hooligans rules but that has nothing to do with Elijah Wood being in it.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Melmac posted:

Reminder that Hollywood is well-aware that Victor Salva raped a child in a movie he directed (he went to prison for it) and in fact, Disney hired him to direct a film when he got out.

You are forgetting the huge Hollywood circle jerk trying to keep Polanski out of jail when he almost got gasp some payback. In fact they all try to downplay it like "Oh it was the 60s and an age thing, man! Freeedooom for the Chinatown man!"

They don't pay attention to the fact he drugged the chuck, she woke up and told him no, tried to fight, kept telling him no and his only answer was to flip her over and keep going. They forget that the second he got out of the country, he wrote a book bragging about loving two 15 year olds, and how he convinced one of their mothers to let him stay with him as a gently caress buddy. They forget the fact the person he assaulted was awarded money and he won't pay it. He has also openly written about - and bragged about - boning many other kids since then.

No, tears were flowing for that guy, and that says everything about Hollywood right there. The only person that didn't seem to buy the Hollywood line I can remember was Chris Rock, and well.. maybe that's why he's stuffed in the corner of lovely Adam Sandler movies now.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Blazing Ownager posted:

You are forgetting the huge Hollywood circle jerk trying to keep Polanski out of jail when he almost got gasp some payback. In fact they all try to downplay it like "Oh it was the 60s and an age thing, man! Freeedooom for the Chinatown man!"

They don't pay attention to the fact he drugged the chuck, she woke up and told him no, tried to fight, kept telling him no and his only answer was to flip her over and keep going. They forget that the second he got out of the country, he wrote a book bragging about loving two 15 year olds, and how he convinced one of their mothers to let him stay with him as a gently caress buddy. They forget the fact the person he assaulted was awarded money and he won't pay it.

No, tears were flowing for that guy, and that says everything about Hollywood right there.

More like, Bollywood

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Blue Train posted:

In a series of tweets Monday, Elijah Wood rolled his comments about pedophiles in Hollywoodway, way back. "The Sunday Times interviewed me about my latest film but the story became about something else entirely. It prompted a number of false and misleading headlines," Wood tweeted. "I had just seen a powerful documentary and I briefly spoke with the reporter about the subject which had consequences I did not intend or expect. Lesson learned. Let me be clear: This subject of child abuse is an important one that should be discussed and properly investigated. But as I made absolutely clear to the writer, I have no first hand experience or observation of the topic, so I cannot speak with any authority beyond articles I have read and films I have seen."

what do you think the pedos threatened him with? cutting off his pecker or something more creative?

naem
May 29, 2011

Ferroque posted:

somebody got thrown into a van and threatened by "thugs"

FIND THE HALF-LING

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Just a thought but

Spielberg????? He's got the facial hair and everything

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SciFiDownBeat posted:

what do you think the pedos threatened him with? cutting off his pecker or something more creative?

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Blue Train posted:

He doesn't have names to name

What loving "consequences" did him saying something have? This is pissing me off more than the town of Sandusky apologists.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

A. Beaverhausen posted:

What loving "consequences" did him saying something have? This is pissing me off more than the town of Sandusky apologists.

It might encourage more victims to come forward, which woudl then cost more money to find and silence

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I don't understand why people keep hanging on to the Sandusky thing. He is in jail forever. It's not like Polanski, Allen, or any of the Hollywood creeps who escaped punishment.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

A. Beaverhausen posted:

The grim hand of Hollywood reached out and touched him.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

tenspott posted:

I don't understand why people keep hanging on to the Sandusky thing. He is in jail forever. It's not like Polanski, Allen, or any of the Hollywood creeps who escaped punishment.

It really shows the difference between normal rules and hollywood rules

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Uncle Wemus posted:

is gandalf also a pedophile

He's a rich old british guy in a Singer film about erotic power games between a teen boy and a nazi that was mostly set in a basement, give me your odds on Brad Renfro not getting spit roasted on the daily.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Someone in Hollywood is in a position to record in either video or audio evidence of these parties, and they're not. loving pussy had to call back his comments which didn't even insinuate anything in the first place except that it happens.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Nuts and Gum posted:

Mel Gibson deserves an apology.

he said he hated jews, but what he meant in his heart was he hated the pedophile jews.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I mean it's possible he was just getting pressured to name names (don't you have a legal obligation to report that kind of stuff if you know about it) but he actually had no hard names or anything and the original person interviewing him did just take a minor side conversation and blow it way out of proportion.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
True, but he is quoted as saying his mother shielded him from specifically those parties, so even if he doesn't she does. The problem would be proving it.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

ArbitraryC posted:

(don't you have a legal obligation to report that kind of stuff if you know about it)

Yeah.

quote:

he actually had no hard names or anything and the original person interviewing him did just take a minor side conversation and blow it way out of proportion.

Maybe but you can't just drop 'oh yeah there's tons of child loving happening behind closed doors' then try to brush that off later with a 'oh I was just talking you know, nothing concrete.'

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

It might encourage more victims to come forward, which woudl then cost more money to find and silence

Yeah, then everyone responsible could be acquitted while the police manage to smear a bunch of unrelated innocent people and miss all the actual pedos.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Strategic Tea posted:

Yeah, then everyone responsible could be acquitted while the police manage to smear a bunch of unrelated innocent people and miss all the actual pedos.

A lot of the accusers end up getting arrested for unrelated crimes then quietly drop their lawsuits so yeah

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I mean they made a documentay about called "an open secret" because that's what it is

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

shame on an IGA posted:

He's a rich old british guy in a Singer film about erotic power games between a teen boy and a nazi that was mostly set in a basement, give me your odds on Brad Renfro not getting spit roasted on the daily.
brad renfro kilt himself with drugs too, story checks out so far

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Hollywood is a tool of satan

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
You know who is really hosed up though are the parents who turn a blind eye so they can maybe have their kid get a part so they can live vicariously through their kid's success because they are failed washed up pieces of poo poo themselves.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Roylicious posted:

You know who is really hosed up though are the parents who turn a blind eye so they can maybe have their kid get a part so they can live vicariously through their kid's success because they are failed washed up pieces of poo poo themselves.

hmm i should get a kid

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Roylicious posted:

What better proof of the divine glory of capitalism than turning your milky diseased seed spawn into a cash cow. God Bless This Mess.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I briefly met Elijah Wood back in Februrary at the ween reunion. Dude likes himself some ween.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I want to make movies for a living but I don't want to work with pedophiles, what do I do

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I want to make movies for a living but I don't want to work with pedophiles, what do I do

Make conservative christian films like......

wait sorry I didn't think far enough ahead.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
i hope everyone dies

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Mange Mite posted:

They almost mel gibsoned his rear end

They probably just threw him in a small room with this on repeat until he promised never to invoke pedowood again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P5WEbLmu4k

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
David Icke wasn't wrong. The 'lizard people' are possessed by what could be considered the opposition of 'holy spirit' - they feel no obligation to the Creator because they have it all here.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Has ne1 else noticed that all these ppl who are having sex w/ children just "happen" to be pederasts? :raise:

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Ferroque posted:

yeah belgium and the netherlands without a doubt too

the global financial elite operate a vast network of sexual abuse

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
remember in the 80s when the country was convinced that there was a ritual child abuse ring that reached all the way to the top and then it turned out that none of it was true and a bunch of innocent people had their lives ruined because hysterial parents and greedy therapists bullied children into telling them what they wanted to hear

• Locked thread