Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Another thing I don't get about all this pedophilia is that kids are loving terrible at sex! This whole thing is just dumb as hell!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Ork of Fiction posted:

Another thing I don't get about all this pedophilia is that kids are loving terrible at sex! This whole thing is just dumb as hell!!!

not going near this one

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

the washington times is run by the unification church, e.g. moonies

not the okay or sometimes cool moonies like sailor moon fans

but like actual crazy korean church guys

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Hey now, if you want to make it in Hollywood, you must be willing to get passed around drugged on a couch by slimy bald Jews. duh.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

That Robot posted:

the washington times is run by the unification church, e.g. moonies

not the okay or sometimes cool moonies like sailor moon fans

but like actual crazy korean church guys

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/14/b...ously-reported/
http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/05/13/bill-clinton-ditch-secret-service-detail-fly-pedophiles-plane/
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
https://www.rt.com/usa/343048-clinton-epstein-lolita-express/
http://www.inquisitr.com/3108141/bill-clinton-allegedly-flew-on-pedophile-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-jet-with-trafficked-girls-26-times/
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/details-on-bill-clintons-ride-on-pedophiles-lolita-express-sought/article/2566852
http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2016/05/17/networks-ignore-new-details-bill-clintons-connections

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Hey now, if you want to make it in Hollywood, you must be willing to get passed around drugged on a couch by slimy bald Jews. duh.

seems worth it imo

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Blazing Ownager posted:

You are forgetting the huge Hollywood circle jerk trying to keep Polanski out of jail when he almost got gasp some payback. In fact they all try to downplay it like "Oh it was the 60s and an age thing, man! Freeedooom for the Chinatown man!"

They don't pay attention to the fact he drugged the chuck, she woke up and told him no, tried to fight, kept telling him no and his only answer was to flip her over and keep going. They forget that the second he got out of the country, he wrote a book bragging about loving two 15 year olds, and how he convinced one of their mothers to let him stay with him as a gently caress buddy. They forget the fact the person he assaulted was awarded money and he won't pay it. He has also openly written about - and bragged about - boning many other kids since then.

No, tears were flowing for that guy, and that says everything about Hollywood right there. The only person that didn't seem to buy the Hollywood line I can remember was Chris Rock, and well.. maybe that's why he's stuffed in the corner of lovely Adam Sandler movies now.

Polanski is a sack of poo poo just like woody Allen. i hope they both die of lingering and painful death alone and afraid.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I am inclined to believe that everything Elijah said about Hollywood also applies to Silicon Valley, Washington DC, and New York.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Minimalist Program posted:

he said he hated jews, but what he meant in his heart was he hated the pedophile jews.

We need a Kickstarter for a Mel Gibson movie where he cleans up Hollywood.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Polanski is a sack of poo poo just like woody Allen. i hope they both die of lingering and painful death alone and afraid.

Polanski is going to die balls-deep in a pre-teen and be given a state funeral.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Woody now has an entire harem of like 5 or 6 asian girl children he's adopted it's pretty fuckin sick

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

lonesomedwarf posted:

i gave my honest uneducated opinion on gbs im ver. worried and vulnerable now. pleas edont make fun of me too much. polease dont cyber bully me. thinad

You're one of my fav posters, you and the other guy with the bee avatar :)

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Al Cowens posted:

I am inclined to believe that everything Elijah said about Hollywood also applies to Silicon Valley, Washington DC, and New York.

Atlanta too, especially re the rap music industry. Seriously.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
is there anyone in power that doesnt want to secretly gently caress kids???

maybe this is the solution to capitalism

Im thinking too far ahead here, sorry

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Ron Paul

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Drunk & Ugly posted:

david cameron, for one

he prefers ham :smug:

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Tim Burton? He just wants to gently caress Johnny Depp.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Blistex posted:

Tim Burton? He just wants to gently caress Johnny Depp.
this is what his usual musician likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Every Libertarian or nudist over 40 is a pedophile.

There's basically no way that Penn and Teller aren't jerking it to kids, for example.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

He's too busy hating his own son.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

dethkon posted:

You're one of my fav posters, you and the other guy with the bee avatar :)

yeah king of Bees is great

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Celluloid Sam posted:

yeah king of Bees is great

Beads?!?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Bees!

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
shutup elija u bulshiting twink

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Orkin Mang posted:

shutup elija u bulshiting twink
hes just jealous none of the jews laid their claw like fingers on his halfling

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
It blows my loving mind how woody allen is still so well respected

Mange Mite posted:

Woody now has an entire harem of like 5 or 6 asian girl children he's adopted it's pretty fuckin sick

lol what really

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

Dapper_Swindler posted:

we should lock polanski in an airtight deathmatch cage with charles manson and let him finish the job

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

papa_november posted:

we should lock polanski in an airtight deathmatch cage with charles manson and let him finish the job

Sounds good. Woody Allen too, for molesting his daughter. No, not the one he married, the other one! I wouldn't dare want to poo poo on the sacred institution of marriage, that'd just be wrong. I mean, if a grown man wants to marry his own 17 year old step child who depends on him, looks up to him as her father, and has been carefully groomed since an early age, by doing such caring and thoughtful things as forcing her to constantly suck on his thumb, that's absolutely normal and cool. But I draw the line when it comes to cheating on that daughter (his wife) with the other daughter. :colbert:

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
i read somewhere that bernie sanders is something of a pedo. He keeps some teen beat magazines around always and supposedly goes to se asia for young male prostitures.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

what adoption agency could possibly think this wsa a good idea that wouldnt result in anyone being molested

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

let's not forget dan (((schneider))), foreman of product testing at nickelodeon

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

The Brown Menace posted:

Amanda Bynes :(

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Any time you get a group of Jews together with any power or authority there's gonna be some child sex parties and underage sex trafficking so deal with it. Geez grow up people. Join the 21st century and stop with the pearl clutching.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

:yikes:

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Al Cowens posted:

Also Las Vegas, St. Petersburg, Hong Kong, the Vatican, and Fez

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

The Brown Menace posted:

poor josh peck

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

the genes responsible for leadership ability also increase your chances of being a raging pedophile. Its rather sad really

Sex Falcon
Jun 4, 2013

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Frogisis posted:

so that's what the Best Boy in the credits is :downsrim:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Profondo Rosso posted:

what adoption agency could possibly think this wsa a good idea that wouldnt result in anyone being molested

:homebrew:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Hill Friendzone
Oct 27, 2013

The world is hosed up
Free information is dead
We all deserve death

• Locked thread