Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
trans people aren't controversial or interesting anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJTpZYrCPpU

Discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

that's what will happen that or bestiality this is obvious to anyone with half a brain

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Actually it will be polygamy

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

"I'm so great that I could find 6 women to gently caress me if it were legal. Other people must think this too. Good thing I'm not a heathen and would never do that."

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
what is with all these pedophilia threads, aatrek?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
IS THERE SOEMTHING WE DON'T KNOW?!

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Windows 98 posted:

Actually it will be polygamy

I heard it would be incest before polygamy. The Game of Thrones effect, if you will.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
whatever the outcome of this years election, im gonna really enjoy hearing about people killing themselves over it

thats my take on this awful thread OP

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Also loving :laffo: that Glenn Beck can't seem to understand why these bathroom issues are coming up so often. Hmmm maybe because conservatives keep bringing it up? No one else but them give a gently caress who uses the God drat bathroom.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
I thought he was a hardcore libertarian. Why should the tyrannical government dictate who uses what bathroom?

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

Windows 98 posted:

Also loving :laffo: that Glenn Beck can't seem to understand why these bathroom issues are coming up so often. Hmmm maybe because conservatives keep bringing it up? No one else but them give a gently caress who uses the God drat bathroom.

A lot of people do actually. Personally i find gender neutral bathrooms very strange and i am sure there would be plenty of women/men waiting until the opposite sex leaves before they go in. I dont see any reason to change everything around for the whims of a few gender bending fetishists.

Like, single occupancy gender neutral bathrooms are one thing and borderline acceptable, but multi stall + urinals gender neutral bathrooms? Thats insanity and will never be accepted except by those with political points to prove to themselves.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

who gives a gently caress about glenn beck anymore

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

just examine the man urself and u will see that :obama: has already pimped his underage daughter out to the jew barons in hollywood and Lena Dunhams Girls a show that principly serves as an unholy vessel to depict unprintable sex acts done by a millennial cast...sick ***

we are living in a savage nation

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/malia-obama-interning-on-girls-set-this-summer-work-with-lena-dunham-201557

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 07:28 on May 24, 2016

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Glenn Beck is now pushing for it to be acceptable to be a pedophile. That's what I got out of this.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

No Mans Land 2 posted:

A lot of people do actually. Personally i find gender neutral bathrooms very strange and i am sure there would be plenty of women/men waiting until the opposite sex leaves before they go in. I dont see any reason to change everything around for the whims of a few gender bending fetishists.

Like, single occupancy gender neutral bathrooms are one thing and borderline acceptable, but multi stall + urinals gender neutral bathrooms? Thats insanity and will never be accepted except by those with political points to prove to themselves.

Do you live in an area of the US that would light up like a Christmas tree on a heat map of Teen Pregnancy?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Get this: He's correct.

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

Windows 98 posted:

Do you live in an area of the US that would light up like a Christmas tree on a heat map of Teen Pregnancy?

No and never have. From a super liberal state and went to a super liberal college where they did have "gender neutral" (single stall) bathrooms everywhere. Just enough to pay lip service to the idea but not far enough to actually make a stand (which would be if they were multi-person bathrooms).

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Oh god what if Glenn Beck becomes relevant again because of this.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

No Mans Land 2 posted:

how the gently caress do you get into your twenties and still care if somebody might possibly but most likely won't get a slight glimpse at your weiner

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

kazr posted:

how the gently caress do you get into your twenties and still care if somebody might possibly but most likely won't get a slight glimpse at your weiner

Are you asking some kind of retarded rhetorical question or do you think this is an actual legitimate point

The sexes tend to like to have some modesty about their bodily functions around each other, committed relationships aside. No amount of politicking will change this basic tendency, and nor should it.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
a couple years after leaving the lamestream spotlight Glennn Beck apparently decided to start dressing like a combination L Ron Hubbard and Andrew Ryan...what a maroon

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Other predicted pushes: Eugenic segregation (or 'ethnic safe spaces' as they prefer to call it), criminalization of product apathy (see Ghostbusters hype), and further restrictions on previously acceptable free speech

Kojima was right.

I bet your pecker is tiny and pathetic and your butthole stinks and you're ugly and you hate yourself and you want to die.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

kazr posted:

Virgin detected.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Historically there actually has been a sketchy link between nambla style activists and progressive groups, particularly during the struggle for gay rights it was a documented thing. However I don't think that will be a modern thing because the leftist views on sex were a lot different compared to the current focus on sexual assaults/violence and the oversexualization of women in media/games/etc. Modern leftism is a lot more critical of sex and how dangerous it can potentially be so I don't think messing with age of consent laws would be very popular, if anything you could probably get a lot of liberals to sign petitions to raise the age.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I guess that since religious institutions have unhindered pedophilia he assumes that everyone else wants it. I don't believe that to be true.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

No Mans Land 2 posted:

It's a good thing literally no one is asking for this, then.

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
adult convert to Mormonism, enthusiastic supporter of Ted Cruz, cries a lot

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

Vince MechMahon posted:

It's a good thing literally no one is asking for this, then.

Sure there are. There are people proposing that the way to get around the trans bathroom problem is to make all public bathrooms gender neutral. Thats insanity.

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

No Mans Land 2 posted:

Are you asking some kind of retarded rhetorical question or do you think this is an actual legitimate point

The sexes tend to like to have some modesty about their bodily functions around each other, committed relationships aside. No amount of politicking will change this basic tendency, and nor should it.

My high school in relatively backwards Romania had gender neutral multi stall bathrooms and nobody gave a poo poo.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

No Mans Land 2 posted:

single occupancy gender neutral bathrooms are ... borderline acceptable

loving lol at your weird hangups

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Yeah if you give a single iota of a poo poo what bathroom someone who is not you enters that is a giant red flag that you're a piece of poo poo. Pervert people pretending to be trans to sneak into bathrooms is about as big of a problem as voter fraud. Coincidentally another thing conservatives invented in their own heads.

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

Zidrooner posted:

My high school in relatively backwards Romania had gender neutral multi stall bathrooms and nobody gave a poo poo.

I bet they didn't at your workplace or any other professional setting.

It's also a question of ability...did your school have the ability to have segregated bathrooms and chose not to, or was there a space issue? Men and women will cluster together when they have to (crowded public busses being a good example) but when there's the space, they will choose to sit with other women if there is a choice between sitting with a man or with a woman.

Windows 98 posted:

Yeah if you give a single iota of a poo poo what bathroom someone who is not you enters that is a giant red flag that you're a piece of poo poo. Pervert people pretending to be trans to sneak into bathrooms is about as big of a problem as voter fraud. Coincidentally another thing conservatives invented in their own heads.

It's about modesty, not perverts, that's why it won't and shouldn't happen. Don't force immodesty on people, that reduces the areas in which people can have pride in themselves. the problem today in western society is lack of pride in one's self and one's identity. It's hard to keep your pride as an individual when you have to take a huge poo poo in the stall next to someone of the opposite sex, to put it bluntly. It is a demeaning scenario (unless it was clear there was no choice, due to space or budget constraints and so on). People like being demeaned these days I guess.

No Mans Land 2 fucked around with this message at 08:25 on May 24, 2016

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

No Mans Land 2 posted:

It's also a question of ability...did your school have the ability to have segregated bathrooms and chose not to, or was there a space issue? Men and women will cluster together when they have to (crowded public busses being a good example) but when there's the space, they will choose to sit with other women if there is a choice between sitting with a man or with a woman.

Did it ever occur to you that women choose to avoid specifically you because your a creepy goon lord who likely wreeks of MRA from 100 yards away?

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

Windows 98 posted:

Did it ever occur to you that women choose to avoid specifically you because your a creepy goon lord who likely wreeks of MRA from 100 yards away?

No, do the adhominems make you feel better about your point of view?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

No Mans Land 2 posted:

It's about modesty, not perverts, that's why it won't and shouldn't happen. Don't force immodesty on people, that reduces the areas in which people can have pride in themselves. the problem today in western society is lack of pride in one's self and one's identity. It's hard to keep your pride as an individual when you have to take a huge poo poo in the stall next to someone of the opposite sex, to put it bluntly. It is a demeaning scenario (unless it was clear there was no choice, due to space or budget constraints and so on). People like being demeaned these days I guess.

I wish you'd make your trolling funnier

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

MiracleWhale posted:

I wish you'd make your trolling funnier

so i'm getting closer

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine
the only way to have pride these days is to either drop out of society altogether, work for yourself, or join the class of people that demeans the peons (police, government, military, tech workers??, etc). being part of the rest of society is demeaning by nature now. they expect you to eat poo poo and like it. at least in the past people wore suits and hats out in public, even if they were working for a dollar a day.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Is glenn beck the guy who thinks everyone else is a comminist

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

No Mans Land 2 posted:

No, do the adhominems make you feel better about your point of view?

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I'm hoping for a future where I don;t have to wear pants in public. Gender neutral bathrooms are just the first step.

• Locked thread