Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
one time i was at waffle house in south georgia and a guy was unironically wearing a sleeveless flannel it was rad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
then we went to cracker barrel and the waitress was the sweetest old lady ever but I couldn't stop thinking about how she would probably loving hate us if we were black

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
applebees is good (unironic post)

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Darth123123 posted:

Perkins is better for true alkies I

false, perkins is for poth eads

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Kitsunegari posted:

I went into the Perkins near my house and my girlfriend and I were the only people not on staff under 70

you didn't go at 2am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
if you can't enjoy some apps at applebees or chilis or fridays you're a snooty bitch and probably a poor person trying too hard to be fancy

• Locked thread