Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Shaquin posted:

i went to one right outside of new orleans probly one of many when i was staying nearby and i could not believe the good vibes admittedly it was a stellar morning and close to mardi gras but the staff was groovin' and the food was ridiculously well cooked for griddle/diner stuff

is this a genuine review pulled from google or do you just really loving love waffle house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Code Jockey posted:

olive garden serves wine I mean what more do you want

i would eat fettucini alfredo out of

out of, what's disgusting? something bad and gross and offensive to all posters

it's that good. then i'd have some breadsticks too :)

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

TheUltimateDoofus posted:

i don't live near waffle houses anymore. hell i can't even get a sausage biscuit around here gotta eat all my breakfast sandwiches on croissants.

look at this doofus eating things on "croissants". he's a girl.

eat white bread and bacon. be a man, girl

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

if youre not dumb you get like 3/4 hashbrowns on a giant plate and then just some eggs and some other fat poo poo thrown in there and eat it all together. maybe pancakes or something. orange juice.

bunch of morans.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Drunk & Ugly posted:

if youre not dumb you get like 3/4 hashbrowns on a giant plate and then just some eggs and some other fat poo poo thrown in there and eat it all together. maybe pancakes or something. orange juice.

bunch of morans.

Solid post

• Locked thread