Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
so it's official: 2014 was the last time we were relevant

8 track betamax posted:

Hmmmmm.....CNTR+f...restroom reviews.............0 results.

close tab. exit chrome. power down computer. cry into pillow

don't worry aswbm I still love you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

preveiw

I see they don't teach spellcheck at Georgia tech

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
- Comic Sans
- "Issues that matter"
- ~ Word Art ~
- https://www.forums.somethingawful.com

e: https://www.forurms.somethingawful.com is actually broken, quality work everyone.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
It's just a slide per item that eventually spells out "Y O S P O S B I T H C". Liz and crew giggle on the way out, having performed The Image Macro Meme on a group of unknowing observers.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im going to masturabate while reading this

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

NWBTCW

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I hope this study finally vindicates Jessica Dupree's hard hitting expose on the rampant sexism on SA.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
And once again I'm not even mentioned in the study. It's the manifesto all over again. People who write about SA can kiss my loving rear end.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Applewhite posted:

And once again I'm not even mentioned in the study. It's the manifesto all over again. People who write about SA can kiss my loving rear end.

That's what I'm saying

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

*gets paper back*

"40% SEE ME AFTER CLASS!!"

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
ISIS, IRA, and now the infamous SAF

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i feel as if this means i didn't really waste thousands and thousands of hours of the best years of my life

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
STUDY MY LOW HANGING BALLS

(I'm overheated they tend to do that)

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Mozi posted:

i feel as if this means i didn't really waste thousands and thousands of hours of the best years of my life

Goonfreund I have bad news

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm the study.

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot
this place has had a visible mob mentality bias for a long time. i mean you people call yourselves goons for a reason and it wasn't all from the goonies movie. i just find the whole thing pretty rat like and it fits that theres such a high need for group validation from the people that frequent this forum.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

e-cult of autists posted:

this place has had a visible mob mentality bias for a long time. i mean you people call yourselves goons for a reason and it wasn't all from the goonies movie. i just find the whole thing pretty rat like and it fits that theres such a high need for group validation from the people that frequent this forum.

lol eat poo poo, bitch.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

You shut your lovely little slutslit of a mouth

Disgusting, disgusting

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

alex you are the person who posts like ten nonsense threads a day and starts accusing people of being rapists and other people from both your real life and some other website, i think perhaps your house is made of glass and you broke it

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot
i liked the book glasshoue ya *we are telepathic now8

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

good I'm glad of it

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot
i like that my neighbour bought part of ur foram (the skogland kid im guessing) and my nephew too and ive been here longer than all u and sitting out of bounds letting u ppl create ur sperg culkture and u send ur foruam princesses to rape me etc

u kno caroline hired ppl to rob me of my ipd on freshmen in uni

and now she calls me a rapist online

what a joke

she pays doods to rape k8

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I've been here since 1970 Alex

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Good troll job AUTHOR OF THIS HIT PIECE ON SAF. NICE REGDATE, YOU'VE BEEN OUTED YOU ICE CUBE MADE OF CUM AND TERDES.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Chief McHeath posted:

Good troll job AUTHOR OF THIS HIT PIECE ON SAF. NICE REGDATE, YOU'VE BEEN OUTED YOU ICE CUBE MADE OF CUM AND TERDES.

its dare

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
For someone who has been here so much longer than the rest of us you still are loving trash at posting.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

You will now be TRIED in a COURT of

lol it's called bawls.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Windows 98 posted:

For someone who has been here so much longer than the rest of us you still are loving trash at posting.

I'm telling your mom.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
science really asking some hard questions these days *farts*

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
did goatse make it in the paper?

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

sorry i didnt go running to do cold calls with a script when u asked me to? or to be ur secretary (which ur wife then wouldnt do either) or that i dont want to write in perfect grammar or style on a forum that mostly focuses on bullying its members and reinforcing their crazy behaviour with more crazy behaviour cuz internet-science

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

i like that my neighbour bought part of ur foram (the skogland kid im guessing) and my nephew too and ive been here longer than all u and sitting out of bounds letting u ppl create ur sperg culkture and u send ur foruam princesses to rape me etc

what a joke

how many internal schizoid voices do you have and are all of them so annoying

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
ive watched people shitpost on these forums for over 10 years heres my scholarly peer reviewed findings:

the internet makes you stupid

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

what a joke

Dare this is your dog speaking

kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

sorry i didnt go running to do cold calls with a script when u asked me to? or to be ur secretary (which ur wife then wouldnt do either) or that i dont want to write in perfect grammar or style on a forum that mostly focuses on bullying its members and reinforcing their crazy behaviour with more crazy behaviour cuz internet-science

Rapist

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Darth123123 posted:

did goatse make it in the paper?
The Goatman is referenced as a key element of gently caress Yourself And Die, yes.

Degenerate Star
Oct 27, 2005
unlikely
I dunno much about Science, but it doesn't look like they did any cruel and/or unusual experiments on live test goons for this paper. Aren't Scientists supposed to do that?

I don't think this paper is very Sciency.

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot
hey can i have a secret foram account with all the elite gossip that totally isnt libel or slander or state secrets that should be prosecuted in a timely fashion but o no i cant do that because im not wacky tacky and i dont have a hard on for victimhood ~signed sandy hook

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Anybody got that nigerbasher or whatever his name is quote where he blames fyad for breaking his mind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

hey can i have a secret foram account with all the elite gossip that totally isnt libel or slander or state secrets that should be prosecuted in a timely fashion but o no i cant do that because im not wacky tacky and i dont have a hard on for victimhood ~signed sandy hook

No

• Locked thread