Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
who the gently caress is going to pay 15 bucks for that poo poo

lolberal arts indeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
My Academic Essay Has the Same Level of Insight of a Buzzfeed Article, And That's Okay!

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
one of the authors:

look like our kinda gal

e: oh lord it's even worse

her bio posted:

Jessica is a Ph.D. student in Human Centered Computing. Her research focuses on the characterization of non-suicidal self-injury and self-harm within a social computing context. Specifically, she studies the presentations of eating disorders online within adolescent populations. She is currently investigating how social computing activities can be captured by diagnostic tools, allowing healthcare professionals to better understand the breadth and depth of the digital contexts of their mental disease. She holds a B.S. and M.S. in International Affairs from Georgia Tech. She also currently works full-time as a Researcher for the Georgia Tech Research Institute in the Information and Communications Lab. Her research areas include computer supported cooperative work (CSCW), human-computer interaction (HCI), social computing, & mental health and wellness.

Horniest Manticore fucked around with this message at 05:59 on May 25, 2016

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Kuato posted:

I'd have the secks with her. Hopefully she reads this and PMs me for a good time and place

she looks like jastiger's type, but she goes to school in georgia. that's some downright operatic level conflict right there

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
when people complain about the lack of women in tech fields, just show them this article

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
wait, and they only observed the forums for a week? gently caress that, you gotta do like jane goodall and live with the loving chimps

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

lol

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

VendaGoat posted:

That someone is trying to get a degree out of.

Muwhahahahhah!

and trying to pass off as science

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Jastiger posted:

Looking good imo

but guess where she goes to school...!!!

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Pawn 17 posted:

Hmm, how can I turn my SAF browsing into a valuable degree??

but this is for a program in Human Centered Computing, so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

maporfic posted:

Close, but more interesting. She's in psyche.

that's an even faker subject than this bullshit

• Locked thread