Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
found two half full cans of pringles chips in the wawa parking lot. have you ever eaten parking lot chips? any suggestions on how to approach this pringles situation? one can is sour cream and onion, the other is cheddar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Do not eat if protective cover is broken or missing sir.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

scott zoloft posted:

found two half full cans of pringles chips in the wawa parking lot. have you ever eaten parking lot chips? any suggestions on how to approach this pringles situation? one can is sour cream and onion, the other is cheddar.

why you have scott zolack av if you live in wawa country

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
why would the cans be half filled with chips if i wasn't supposed to eat them?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

scott zoloft posted:

nice mow down on those pavement chippos and feel blessed thats a solid start to the day

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
maybe edit a filtered photo of the half full cans to say #blessed

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
solid flavor combo as well thats a real nacho/cool ranch dorito level pairing

embykins
Jul 4, 2009
let the raccoons eat them. fat raccoons are cuter than fat ops.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i'd imagine some of us would view these cans as "half empty" if they have less than stellar outlooks on life. but not me, no sir.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I once found a case of bud that somebody didn't take out of the bottom of their shopping cart. You bet your rear end I drank it.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
They're all good OP, when I worked in a theater, finding a half eaten box of candies was always a treasure to be eaten, especially the gummy bears.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I had an old can of beer roll out from under my seat once. One side was all faded from where the sun beat down on it from where it was on the floor in the back. I drank it. It was decent.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

PureEvil6_13 posted:

I had an old can of beer roll out from under my seat once. One side was all faded from where the sun beat down on it from where it was on the floor in the back. I drank it. It was decent.

Bud Light is never decent.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
found the other half of a zebra cake package in my timbuk2 duffel bag while looking for a hash pipe once. never found the pipe, but you can bet I felt compensated for the loss.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

scott zoloft posted:

Combine them with your preferred flavor on top.

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Do not eat if protective cover is broken or missing sir.

Fortune favors the bold.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
okay i've taken all the chips out of each can and placed them in the sour cream + onion can in alternating order. but they still taste like parking lot piss. :mad:

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
at least it's like i have a full can of pringles now

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
flip that can, sell it for two bucks and then buy two lottery ticks

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6x-CUOWaPw

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

scott zoloft posted:

okay i've taken all the chips out of each can and placed them in the sour cream + onion can in alternating order. but they still taste like parking lot piss. :mad:

Ah, the ol' "Piss in half a can Pringles and leave it in a parking lot" gag.

scott zoloft posted:

at least it's like i have a full can of pringles now

Every cloud has a silver lining :angel:

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Smash it Smash hit posted:

flip that can, sell it for two bucks and then buy two lottery ticks

holy moly how'd you like to be my new business advisor? O_O

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

scott zoloft posted:

holy moly how'd you like to be my new business advisor? O_O

i would literally like nothing more in this gay dead earth.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

Bud Light is never decent.

It was Old Milwaukee Light

All this talk of Pringles reminds me of when I was an uninvited guest at a house party and was waiting in the keg line. I was 7 or 8 people back when I see the guy up front get shunned because he didn't have a cup, and he was pointed toward the cup line, which was twice as long as the keg line.
Thinking, 'gently caress that noise' I started opening cupboards in this strange house. I found an open can of Pringles, scarfed down what was inside, and yelled out "OK I HAVE MY CUP" while holding the Pringles can up. The keg pumper guy let me skip the line to fill my Pringles can up.
That was the tastiest, saltiest, beer I ever had.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

PureEvil6_13 posted:

It was Old Milwaukee Light

All this talk of Pringles reminds me of when I was an uninvited guest at a house party and was waiting in the keg line. I was 7 or 8 people back when I see the guy up front get shunned because he didn't have a cup, and he was pointed toward the cup line, which was twice as long as the keg line.
Thinking, 'gently caress that noise' I started opening cupboards in this strange house. I found an open can of Pringles, scarfed down what was inside, and yelled out "OK I HAVE MY CUP" while holding the Pringles can up. The keg pumper guy let me skip the line to fill my Pringles can up.
That was the tastiest, saltiest, beer I ever had.

Part of me has just died

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Iron Crowned posted:

Part of me has just died

yes its all going exactly as planned *twiddles fingers*

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Smash it Smash hit posted:

yes its all going exactly as planned *twiddles fingers*

how do you eat a whale...

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Shaquin posted:

solid flavor combo as well thats a real nacho/cool ranch dorito level pairing

your new av is neat; good choice

i also liked your animated weed leaf

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Shaquin posted:

how do you eat a whale...

very carefully :pseudo:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Those are my pringles and I want them back.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Germstore posted:

Those are my pringles and I want them back.

*checks paperwork* hmm... legally i have to say "gently caress off"

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
look at mr high and mighty over here who's never huffed spray paint and lost track of they pringles

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
My dog once found a bag of weed while we were walking around Wrigley Field. It was all wet and had mud on it :(

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
makes sense it might get wild when huffing fumes. pringles are durably packaged for a huffer on the go this guy may have grounds

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Germstore posted:

look at mr high and mighty over here who's never huffed spray paint and lost track of they pringles

lol look at this noob who doesnt tie and glue all their possessions to their body when they go huffing glue/paint

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

Part of me has just died

I got chased out of that party pretty quickly afterwards by what I assumed were the residents of the home.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

PureEvil6_13 posted:

I got chased out of that party pretty quickly afterwards by what I assumed were the residents of the home.

i used to play "see how many fitted hats and lighters i can make it home with"

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
the lighter theft game is a timeless artform

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

scott zoloft posted:

what was your high score?

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Shaquin posted:

the lighter theft game is a timeless artform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

scott zoloft posted:

Well, along with the Pringles, I also helped myself to a box of choco chip granola bars and a variety of steak knives.

• Locked thread