Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot
looking to change my current venue of this latest endeavour from wicky-man where i get light on fire and rape murdered in jail to correcting your really lame and hateful governance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
rear end party!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

pity reply

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Hell Yeah posted:

potty reply

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
this is one of the most boring dare posts yet

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

rear end party!

ur a rapist m8

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
The rapey

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot

JakeP posted:

this is one of the most boring dare posts yet

theyre supposed to be boring and serious and save me life

Moltke
May 13, 2009
i have ASPD

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Moltke posted:

i have ASPD

y

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

e-cult of autists posted:

theyre supposed to be boring and serious and save me life

If you want to save your life then talk to the judge the way you talk to us (be sure to accuse him of being someone you know, either from your real life or from a forum) and if you're lucky you'll end up in the booby hatch instead of prison. I mean, we all realize you're loving insane, it shouldn't be hard for others.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Hello rapist

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
thanks for sharing

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

i know. i fukken love it!!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Welcome to group autism therapy!

*Is just a circle of people making the retard wail at the top of their lungs for an hour*

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot
no yakman that is just socializing on the internet

apparently i am legendary goonette rapist dare

whos only crimes are commit against goonettes (not people)

and who's biggest crime (sandy hook) wants nothing to do with the place because it was toxic for her when she posted back in the day

and the most hard done by girl is one that writes her own modelling advertisements on craigslist wiki kathy

LOL come the gently caress on

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

Hello rapist

mark has serious issuez. i wish i was as dumb and brick headed as you to enjoy vengeance violence but it just doesnt compute. im sure ur going to accuse me of some awful poo poo. and maybe there is a darknet video or something or sandy hook is no longer a pirate since having 2 kids idk. but wacky tacky didnt get raped or beaten she just manipulated u all in plain site for $$$

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I just wish people could accept me and my erection

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot
yeah and big dicks good point

anyway this wickerman poo poo is truly sadistic i wish it was quicker and i wish there wasnt the large chance that i break wicky kathys plastic surgery nose out of principle but there is sorry

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

yeah and big dicks good point

anyway this wickerman poo poo is truly sadistic i wish it was quicker and i wish there wasnt the large chance that i break wicky kathys plastic surgery nose out of principle but there is sorry

When will you learn that rape is bad? You rapist.

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot
look at the avatar ur nephew bought you (who coowns the dang forum LOL) and all he had to do was listen to some dumb rap song about big l

look if ur gonna wiccan man me with the bees and the fire cage get it over with i will deliberately be clocking out long before then and with intent to disfigure ur foram roach princess

someone give me the wicky kathy sig where she got roach body/arms plz

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
someone cut off dare's internet connection already and put him out of his misery.

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot

H.H posted:

someone cut off dare's internet connection already and put him out of his misery.

basically this or just get the ball rolling so i can feel justified enough to ruin k8s nose as she is hell bent on ruining my life and my moms life despite taking full advantage of both

also tyler should kick his heroin habbit

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

also tyler should kick his heroin habbit

you should kick your raping habit

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Airborne Viking posted:

you should kick your raping habit

lol who the gently caress even are you little twerp

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
complimentary soylent is in the back

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

lol who the gently caress even are you little twerp

That must feel lovely not being recognized by dare when he's convinced everyone here is a highschool friend of his

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
first post

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Dare to kill yourself

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Nigmaetcetera posted:

That must feel lovely not being recognized by dare when he's convinced everyone here is a highschool friend of his

yes of the 200k ppl here it is a sad coincidence many of the people most emotionally invested in this poo poo heap forum are former high school/southern ontario/tribes ppl

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

yes of the 200k ppl here it is a sad coincidence many of the people most emotionally invested in this poo poo heap forum are former high school/southern ontario/tribes ppl

Does that sound logical to you? Does it sound even plausible?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

You gently caress with me, just say gently caress, you little bitch? I want you to know, I graduated my class SEALs, I've been involved in many secret raid on the Al Quaeda, I have confirmed that more than 300 people dead. I have in my entire top US military snipers hit gorilla training. You are nothing to me is just a goal. I loving ruin your accuracy, which has never been seen on this earth, loving remember my words. Do you think you can escape my dog ​​feces on the Internet? Think again, fool. As we speak, I contacted all my secret American spy, you are tracing the IP network storm, so you better be ready, maggots. This rub you call your life storm poor little guy. gently caress you die, boy. I can be anywhere, any time, I'll kill you 700 yuan way, this is just my hand. I not only extensive training in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, I would use it to the maximum extent possible eliminate your rear end face miserable continent, you bastard. As long as you know how to play your little evil revenge "smart" comment is relevant, you can put your loving tongue. But you can not, you do not, you pay now, you goddamn idiot. I'll poo poo in your anger, you will drown. gently caress you dead, man

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIj_Cece6t8

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Does that sound logical to you? Does it sound even plausible?

well i figure it like this

ive met at least 20+ goons irl that ive used their accounts to post with

from there they have goon friends so tack on 4 more for each

then theres the fact that the website is 20 years old and demographics change

canadians tend to stick around old internet communities the longest and post the most cuz of the winter

20 years of internet posting a lot of ppl learn about u thru gossip (for example we all know who lowtax is)

technically im one of the more well known ppl in the tribes series (1-2 million people 6 mill unique users) and cant seem to lose the name dare

so theres probably at least some overlap here and as im not an insecure autist i dont care if i make the wrong call once in awhile

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Well I guess it's like I've seen at least 20 + mobs IRL I use their accounts, post. From there they has thugs friends so again plus 4 more is for each then website is 20 age, population statistics of facts no change Canada people tendencies Y insisted around old Internet community most long and most because winter of post 20 years of Internet released large of ppl understand you but gossip (for example, we are know lowtax is who) from technology shrimp told one of of IM in tribal series (1 million people 6 mill unique user) and cant more known ppl Dare seemed to lose the name so there may be at least some overlap here, as I am not insecure Autist and I don't care if I make a mistake once in a period of time

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

canadians tend to stick around old internet communities the longest and post the most cuz of the winter

20 years of internet posting a lot of ppl learn about u thru gossip (for example we all know who lowtax is)

technically im one of the more well known ppl in the tribes series (1-2 million people 6 mill unique users) and cant seem to lose the name dare

so theres probably at least some overlap here and as im not an insecure autist i dont care if i make the wrong call once in awhile

you're insane

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

hahahahahaha clicking on your post history has been an absolute gem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

please don't rape me you sick gently caress.

• Locked thread