Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrfAy6tpOpM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Honestly, I'm just surprised Penis Man hadn't been taken already. Do names get recycled at some point?

Also did the re-regging start BECAUSE of the accusations on here, or did his accusers find him here because they're some kind of cyber sleuth? How many of you are there? Or is everyone just poking a mentally ill person with a stick? I really think all of these are just as likely, but if we have another William Freund goin on, I'd like to take a stance somewhere between encouraging it and actually doing something to stop it.

Thank god he's in Canada, right, at least there's no way we'd be subject to some sort of good samaritan law.

A crazy schizo man posted a long winded rant in EN about being dumped by a girl because he raped her. Permabanned from SA. Then years later has returned for no reason and kicked his mental illness up to 11 by posting a million threads containing a slew of schizophrenia rantings. Lowtax permabanned him cause him to write a 342 page manifesto of nonsense.

Lately he has just been showing back up and projecting the personalities of people he knows and people from some other forum called Tribal Wars on GBS posters. His rantings are word salad. At some point he broke into a moment of lucid consciousness and started posting about how he raped a girl. Now he's spent hundreds of his mothers pension money on SA accounts trying to clog them with nonsense for no reason because his broken brain thinks DGSW is his ex gf he raped. In his mind harassing us like this will convince her to drop charges of rape before he goes to jail for a long time.

Slowly he is being mocked about being a real life rapist and is now getting very salty about it and has been trying to convince us all he was merely rape fantasy role playing and that his ex is out to spite him on consensual sex.

Unfortunately for him, and us, he's a crazy person and SA has nothing to do with any of this. So we have been poking the mentally unstable guy because it's funny and the GBS mods read GBS for like 30 minutes a day and aren't willing to put more effort into stopping him.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
Dare raped me with his abuse of Latin, especially the contracted form of "et cetera."

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
hey windows, what does your mom think about something awful forums poster "dare"

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

is he still committing credit card fraud to rereg accounts

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
can you use prepaid cards from the gas station on this site? I bet that's how jason bourne registered his account

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Windows 98 posted:

A crazy schizo man posted a long winded rant in EN about being dumped by a girl because he raped her. Permabanned from SA. Then years later has returned for no reason and kicked his mental illness up to 11 by posting a million threads containing a slew of schizophrenia rantings. Lowtax permabanned him cause him to write a 342 page manifesto of nonsense.

Lately he has just been showing back up and projecting the personalities of people he knows and people from some other forum called Tribal Wars on GBS posters. His rantings are word salad. At some point he broke into a moment of lucid consciousness and started posting about how he raped a girl. Now he's spent hundreds of his mothers pension money on SA accounts trying to clog them with nonsense for no reason because his broken brain thinks DGSW is his ex gf he raped. In his mind harassing us like this will convince her to drop charges of rape before he goes to jail for a long time.

Slowly he is being mocked about being a real life rapist and is now getting very salty about it and has been trying to convince us all he was merely rape fantasy role playing and that his ex is out to spite him on consensual sex.

Unfortunately for him, and us, he's a crazy person and SA has nothing to do with any of this. So we have been poking the mentally unstable guy because it's funny and the GBS mods read GBS for like 30 minutes a day and aren't willing to put more effort into stopping him.

Thank you for putting that all in one place, everything makes sense now. Hope he keeps the crazy in text form until his possible prosecution. Maybe it's time for an SAclopedia article so people stop asking and can just look it up? We can always just keep quoting this.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Thank you for putting that all in one place, everything makes sense now. Hope he keeps the crazy in text form until his possible prosecution. Maybe it's time for an SAclopedia article so people stop asking and can just look it up? We can always just keep quoting this.

but there's been a SAClopedia article for months already

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2565

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

but there's been a SAClopedia article for months already

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2565

Oh poo poo, I thought someone said they checked and couldn't find anything and I didn't bother to look myself.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Oh poo poo, I thought someone said they checked and couldn't find anything and I didn't bother to look myself.

trust but verify, goonsire

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Windows 98 posted:

Why was he banned? I swear, mods never let us have any fun. He's clearly not hurting anybody while he's busy writing manifestos.

Direct him towards fyad maybe?

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjTd2nLDr9Y

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Windows 98 posted:

hi, I'm permabanned poster windowsshoveller98. i used to not "get" gbs but then i started obsessing about this weird schizophrenic nerd and i wrote all these words about it because I suck

hmm that one kinda got away from me but you all see what I was going for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

who would win in a shitposting fight: dare or doobie

• Locked thread