Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Windows 98 posted:

A crazy schizo man posted a long winded rant in EN about being dumped by a girl because he raped her. Permabanned from SA. Then years later has returned for no reason and kicked his mental illness up to 11 by posting a million threads containing a slew of schizophrenia rantings. Lowtax permabanned him cause him to write a 342 page manifesto of nonsense.

Lately he has just been showing back up and projecting the personalities of people he knows and people from some other forum called Tribal Wars on GBS posters. His rantings are word salad. At some point he broke into a moment of lucid consciousness and started posting about how he raped a girl. Now he's spent hundreds of his mothers pension money on SA accounts trying to clog them with nonsense for no reason because his broken brain thinks DGSW is his ex gf he raped. In his mind harassing us like this will convince her to drop charges of rape before he goes to jail for a long time.

Slowly he is being mocked about being a real life rapist and is now getting very salty about it and has been trying to convince us all he was merely rape fantasy role playing and that his ex is out to spite him on consensual sex.

Unfortunately for him, and us, he's a crazy person and SA has nothing to do with any of this. So we have been poking the mentally unstable guy because it's funny and the GBS mods read GBS for like 30 minutes a day and aren't willing to put more effort into stopping him.

hi, I'm permabanned poster windowsshoveller98. i used to not "get" gbs but then i started obsessing about this weird schizophrenic nerd and i wrote all these words about it because I suck

hmm that one kinda got away from me but you all see what I was going for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread