Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Cookie(s)
Chocolate chip
Mint Chocolate chip
Coconut
Almond
Fig Newton
Fudge
Sugar
Iced
Gingerbread
Snickerdoodle
Shortbread
Sandwich
Peanut Butter
Oatmeal
Fortune
Animal
Other
View Results

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Everyone loves cookies(biscuits) so what do you think are the best cookies? You're encouraged to post pictures of cookies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
fatass

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I'm basic as gently caress so I enjoy Oreos because they resemble whoopie pies. But sugar cookies with frosting is where it's at. PB cookies are p good too, and thin mints.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Has anyone said Weed Cookies yet??!?!?!

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
the ones that make me not have to enter my login/pass every single time

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
OP has type 7 diabetes.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
both my feet were amputated then switched

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..
As a kid I hated oatmeal. Now that I'm an old man of 31, they are like my favorite. No nuts though. If you like nuts in your cookies please kill yourself

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

El Duderino posted:

As a kid I hated oatmeal. Now that I'm an old man of 31, they are like my favorite. No nuts though. If you like nuts in your cookies please kill yourself

Raisins? This is important.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i ate a weed cookie yesterday I would say it is my favorite cookie

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Celluloid Sam posted:

i ate a weed cookie yesterday I would say it is my favorite cookie

me too

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Snickerdoodle cookies rock.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
These lovely duplex cookies are my favorite because they were the cookies my grandma always had in the cookie jar.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

These lovely duplex cookies are my favorite because they were the cookies my grandma always had in the cookie jar.

lol I think I know something about your Grandma ;)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No Gokookie.
Voted 1.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
fuckin samoa girlscout cookies

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Snickerdoodles are for try-hard soccer moms, too. By far.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

:3:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i like chewy cookie better than crunchy cookie.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
you missed the best cookie. lemon. you bitch

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

you missed the best cookie. lemon. you bitch

Dis person gets it.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I agree jive, though there's a local supermarket here in Texas that started offering a super thin and crunchy version of their regular cookies.

At first I was skeptical, but then I tried em, and drat. They were good.

Y'all can post your emails, and I'll send y'all some via the world wide web.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

The Bananana posted:

I agree jive, though there's a local supermarket here in Texas that started offering a super thin and crunchy version of their regular cookies.

At first I was skeptical, but then I tried em, and drat. They were good.

Y'all can post your emails, and I'll send y'all some via the world wide web.

:respek:

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

checkbox

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

:clint::phoneline::tastykake::phoneline::yum:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
not a fan of fig and oatmeal cookies

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is an artist's concept art depicting what the process of me emailing y'all cookies from Texas might look like.

Note the satisfied look on the recipients end, both in terms of quality of product, and being pleased with speed and convenience of delivery.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Gaunab posted:

not a fan of fig and oatmeal cookies

You don't like a nice iced oatmeal cookie with milk? That's some pro-tier grandma poo poo right there.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

Everyone loves cookies(biscuits) so what do you think are the best cookies? You're encouraged to post pictures of cookies.

Where's macadamia nut you jerk?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I made the world's best chocolate chip cookies. Like seriously, hands-down the best. Everyone says so.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Dave_Indeed posted:

Where's macadamia nut you jerk?

other

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*in world's biggest, most nasal nerd voice*
My favorite cookies are internet browser cookies!
*Snort laughs and shits self*

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Applewhite posted:

*in world's biggest, most nasal nerd voice*
My favorite cookies are internet browser cookies!
*Snort laughs and shits self*

I think another poster already beat you to that joke. But he may have said it in earnest. Idk.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm gonna shed my obviously powerful and widespread gbs persona here for just a sec to be real w/you.
Oatmeal raisin. Hands down.
Thick and chewy, crunchy and flat, I don't give a gently caress just toss them oats and raisins into my mouth as hard and as fast as you can.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

I'm gonna shed my obviously powerful and widespread gbs persona here for just a sec to be real w/you.
Oatmeal raisin. Hands down.
Thick and chewy, crunchy and flat, I don't give a gently caress just toss them oats and raisins into my mouth as hard and as fast as you can.

This, but with a thin thin layer of that thin icing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gokukie! I may make one of these for my nephew's birthday.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Girl scout cookies suck.
So does the organization.
Keebler Grasshoppers and Coconut Dreams are cheaper and a better buy

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

This thread is just a piece of poo poo on a frying pan in my eyes then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Dave_Indeed posted:

This thread is just a piece of poo poo on a frying pan in my eyes then.

I like to picture the cat in your av saying all your posts, with that malevolent smirk expression on his face

• Locked thread