Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Another good question would be, why is the op talking on his phone, taking a video, and standing next to his mom at the same time? And shes ironing a shirt? I'm supposed to believe this is all happening at once??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

AMAZINGLY fast photoshop abilities

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Does you're mom have bangs that go all the way back to her ears? If so, you should have seen the signs long ago.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

gently caress the ROW posted:

Another good question would be, why is the op talking on his phone, taking a video, and standing next to his mom at the same time? And shes ironing a shirt? I'm supposed to believe this is all happening at once??

its a bunch of hollywood BULLSHIT is what it is

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
on the real dude that vid makes you look like some lovely sam hyde knockoff, come back when you have some quality mom harassment

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
retard

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I hosed op's mom and all I got was this lovely thread

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*taps all over wall of thread*
*dense sound*
*dense sound*
*dense sound*
*hollow sound*
*dense sound*
wait a second...
*taps earlier place*
*hollow sound*
the thread is bugged. were leaving. now!

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

jackyl posted:

I hosed op's mom and all I got was this lovely thread

how was it

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
thats quite the voice u have

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I didn't read the other thread op

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

thats quite the voice u have

Thank you I have been compared to Isaac Hayes in the past :)

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I would think a man who is alpha enough to beat the poo poo out of his adversary with a shovel would have a deeper voice

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
cool vid of a guy holdin' up a gross rear end dish rag on a clothes hangar

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Is your mom single?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
have you considered wearing an outfit more appropriate to your lifestyle? maybe something along these lines

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Orkin Mang posted:

*taps all over wall of thread*
*dense sound*
*dense sound*
*dense sound*
*hollow sound*
*dense sound*
wait a second...
*taps earlier place*
*hollow sound*
the thread is bugged. were leaving. now!

he'd kill us if he knew
he'd kill us if he knew

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
I didn't finish the video. I don't think it was really your mom in fact i don't even think it was a lady/

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

holy poo poo and also Hell Yeah

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

my trigger got pulled if u know what I mean

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

dad gay. so what posted:

i cannot vote 1 enough!!

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
To be clear, even though you are mean to me in my threads, I do respect the idea of this thread and rink it's kind of funny.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I sincerely feel bad for the ops mother, having to put up with her unemployed jailbird rapist son. It's really very sad

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

does that word still filter to "robocop"

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Revenants Return posted:

To be clear, even though you are mean to me in my threads, I do respect the idea of this thread and rink it's kind of funny.

I like the OPs tranny voice :)

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Windows 98 posted:

Thank you I have been compared to Isaac Hayes in the past :)

Contrasted against
not compared

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

But for real, goondolences regarding your family life and genetic defects

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Windows 98 posted:

I am out of clean dress clothes and don't know how to iron clothes because I am a man baby. So I had my mother iron some clothes for me.

This is so shameful it's not even acceptable to joke about and this is coming from a guy that has the phrase "gently caress The World" tattooed on his body. Watch a 3min youtube on how to iron and do it, you lazy gently caress.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

OP posts about how crazy his mom is, video tapes her without her knowledge, presumably in her own home, and then posts it online to belittle the existence of the person permitting his leech-like existence

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

OP posts about how crazy his mom is, video tapes her without her knowledge, presumably in her own home, and then posts it online to belittle the existence of the person permitting his leech-like existence

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

satanic splash-back posted:

yeah well YOU double-posted

ipso-fatso

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

every time i think "maybe windows 98 is a respectable human being who just happens to make poor decisions" he does something like this

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Wow.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Windows 98 posted:

You may have seen my thread about getting a job with Hilldawg http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3777271

I don't really want to work there. So I have other interviews lined up for other jobs. I am out of clean dress clothes and don't know how to iron clothes because I am a man baby. So I had my mother iron some clothes for me. When I went to go pick them up from her house this happened. I couldn't help myself, she was being loving ridiculous. Imagine her covering her ears with her hands while this was happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJJzabl2bRM

you have a gay voice

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

jackyl posted:

my trigger got pulled if u know what I mean

i dont pls explain

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Horniest Manticore posted:

you have a gay voice

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Horniest Manticore posted:

you have a gay voice

Thank you. I am gay.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Windows 98 posted:

Thank you. I am gay.

ur gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Revenants Return posted:

dye in hell bitchtits

• Locked thread