Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
are the subect of 92% of all internet based discussions.

Nobody knows why, millennials and discussions about millennials are intrinsically boring. These discussions have been found to lead to boredom, depression and third trimester miscarriages.

Researchers and Social Media experts are baffled.

http://www.pwc.com/gx/en/services/people-organisation/publications/nextgen-study.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
The "Social Media experts" are baffled because they are dumb poopy millennials :smug:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

mdm posted:

The "Social Media experts" are baffled because they are dumb poopy millennials :smug:

I guess so!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
they are stupid pieces of poo poo, thats why.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Honk my donk

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

dad gay. so what posted:

they are stupid pieces of poo poo, thats why.

:hfive:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Windows 98 posted:

Honk my donk

:dance:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
*loads another bullet*

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

What's the deal with Millennials these days?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Doc Friday posted:

What's the deal with Millennials these days?

millennials!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
hang on I gotta check my twitter

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Millenials, millennials, millenials!
*said as Jan Brady, saying "Marsha, Marsha marsha!"*

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
ok back what thread is this?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I'm so loving mad about milllllllllleeeeeenniaaaaalllllllsssss

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

How does one make a "Millennials" joke?

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
last of the mohicans is a great movie and i think you should listen to the soundtrack, too

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Gotta let the whole loving Internet know you're too good for a certain subject of conversation, don't you?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Doc Friday posted:

How does one make a "Millennials" joke?

if you say the word millennials enough times it starts to sound very strange indeed

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
doo doo doooooo doo doo dooooooo weeeeeeee WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi weeeeeeeeeee OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dooooooooooooooooooooooo DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dummmmmmmmmmmm

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Command Ant posted:

Gotta let the whole loving Internet know you're too good for a certain subject of conversation, don't you?

are you talking about millennials? thats what the study was about

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

DOMDOM posted:

doo doo doooooo doo doo dooooooo weeeeeeee WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi weeeeeeeeeee OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dooooooooooooooooooooooo DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dummmmmmmmmmmm

I like Daniel day louis

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

The Bananana posted:

I like Daniel day louis

:knucks:

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Generation M doesn't have the same ring to it though.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
what will be the word filter for millenial

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
a young daniel day louis, mind you

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

CARAMEL

MACCHIATO

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

AugmentedVision posted:

what will be the word filter for millenial

rear end CANDY

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
michael manns finest work

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
what if GBS ends up with so many word filters that there is no mor words in the English language? Then something will have to be filtered to one of the previous word filters and it will create an infinite loop

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

AugmentedVision posted:

what if GBS ends up with so many word filters that there is no mor words in the English language? Then something will have to be filtered to one of the previous word filters and it will create an infinite loop

Go HAVE A NICE DAY yourself

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

AugmentedVision posted:

jesus.... thanks ya millennial bastards

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=buzzfeed+white+people&page=&utm_source=opensearch

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i always forget, is the world 5,000 or 6,000 years old?

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
word is danny day is a real indian #historysmysteries

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

woah Al whats all this then m8?

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
last of the mohicans made indians cool before 9/11

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
Daniel Day-Lewis prepared for the role of Hawkeye by living in the woods for several days and learning to hunt and skin animals. On set, he stayed in character by avoiding modern technology, traveling by canoe, and rolling his own cigarettes.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

DOMDOM posted:

Daniel Day-Lewis prepared for the role of Hawkeye by living in the woods for several days and learning to hunt and skin animals. On set, he stayed in character by avoiding modern technology, traveling by canoe, and rolling his own cigarettes.

I'm picturing DDL sitting in a canoe on the floor, slowly nudging himself forward to the set with a paddle, while the cast and crew look on, impatiently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
daniel day lewis. what a loveable nut

• Locked thread