Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014
Doesn't matter where you live.

You're complaining on the internet and therefore still terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
It makes me feel better to know I'm better than most people

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I still have my umbilical cord. :kiddo:

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

I've heard, "It's OK cuz people do it in Asia until they get married" the gently caress.
Like unless you've been in dire straits after being on your own and just need a crash-pad for a few months while you sort your poo poo out it should be shamed.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I still have my umbilical cord. :kiddo:

that's your penis you thin-dicked freak.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

kill your famil

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Methanar posted:

It makes me feel better to know I'm better than most people

:lol: Kiss my entire rear end.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

VendaGoat posted:

So did every over loving demographic in this loving capitalistic loving society. This land is built upon loving others. My forefathers were hosed by the people who came before them, whose forefathers were hosed harder by those who came before them and so on back to General loving motherfucking Washington and Forefather fuckington Ben Franklin who both hosed the king of England so hard he told us all to go gently caress our selves for all time.

This land is just one gigantic gang bang of loving those that come after us and not you, or the gently caress head weaklings that come after you, are going to change it one loving bit, because we that have paid our dues, know the loving score.

Fuckers +1 of the fuckees at all loving times.

gently caress you. I bought a loving house, at 7%+ interest in 2007, and I loving got my poo poo together and made the loving poo poo work. I have freinds that are so far in debt that their kids are hosed to the next five generations. Just like the Irish and the Italians that came here a loving 100 years ago.

You privileged gently caress. I'm all for helping out the next generation, but you fucks are asking for the sun and stars.

Meet us loving half way. Take a lovely loving job, making much less then you deserve, just like the rest of us fucks. And after you put in some time, THEN loving demand some poo poo and I bet you'll get a much loving different response.

Anyone making minimum wage now is working two quasi-fulltime jobs to get by. That's getting by, not owning the sun and the stars. If you are not working some worthless desk jockey job that could be done equally as effectively by a hobo and you have the opportunity to live with your parents for a fraction of the cost of what you'd be forking over to a landlord

We're the generation that finally killed unions and formally handed the reins over to wall st, i aint blaming millenials for poo poo

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
OP I live with my grandparents because they are old and have bad knees and can't get up stairs real good and in exchange for doing work around the house and keeping the yard in shape or whatever they are letting me live with them while i'm in college. it's possibly the only financially sound thing i can do right now without being riddled with loans and debt right out of the gate and it gives me the freedom to be a full time student so I can get through my education quicker. Shut the gently caress up.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
abolish indoor plumbing, hire all millenilas to be toilet hogs like they got in india. good $$$ free meals

:mrapig:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
OP is a massive baby about other peoples' personal lives and really should just mind his own business lest he pop a blood vessel

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

A Stupid Baby posted:

Anyone making minimum wage now is working two quasi-fulltime jobs to get by. That's getting by, not owning the sun and the stars. If you are not working some worthless desk jockey job that could be done equally as effectively by a hobo and you have the opportunity to live with your parents for a fraction of the cost of what you'd be forking over to a landlord

We're the generation that finally killed unions and formally handed the reins over to wall st, i aint blaming millenials for poo poo

You're contributing. And I will be the first to say that living at home with parents is cheap living. No argument.

I want people to see the next step. The Move the gently caress out step. You and me. We cool.

CJacobs posted:

OP I live with my grandparents because they are old and have bad knees and can't get up stairs real good and in exchange for doing work around the house and keeping the yard in shape or whatever they are letting me live with them while i'm in college. it's possibly the only financially sound thing i can do right now without being riddled with loans and debt right out of the gate and it gives me the freedom to be a full time student so I can get through my education quicker. Shut the gently caress up.

Same with you.

Both of you are contributing and trying to better your situations.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

VendaGoat posted:

Same with you.

Both of you are contributing and trying to better your situations.

but it doesn't matter. why do you care. how does it affect you.

VendaGoat posted:

For the mods that I have been undoubtedly reported to, this does have satire in it. Have a loving sense of humor, please

"I'm just pretending to be retarded"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

CJacobs posted:

but it doesn't matter. why do you care. how does it affect you.

You'll understand when you are older. :smug:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Yo I tried to read your OP, OP. But in the end, I couldn't. Anyway,

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

gently caress the ROW posted:

Yo I tried to read your OP, OP. But in the end, I couldn't. Anyway,

Use the zoom function on your Iphone. ;)

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Yes, student loans are egregiously expensive, and yes, even with a college degree it's not always a sure thing that you'll get a job that pays well enough to meet some decent basic standard of living while still having enough money to begin paying off your loans in a timely fashion, but what everyone's failed to consider, the main point that everyone completely misses even though it's right in front of them, is that life is pointless and I hope everyone dies.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

VendaGoat posted:

You don't want to spend an hour talking with your dealer, who you don't give a poo poo about, but you want to keep as your dealer, because they're reliable. .

Rofl if you can't nab a half from your guy and be out the door within 10 minutes.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

This. Unironically and forever and ever.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

VendaGoat posted:

You don't want to spend an hour talking with your dealer, who you don't give a poo poo about, but you want to keep as your dealer, because they're reliable. You want loving Amazon to drone lift you a loving eighth to your parents door, because the "daystar" is bright and scary.

I pay my plug money for a service and choose not to trade pseudo friendship for drugs from a desperate nerd with no friends. Make slaps and break out unless they are a true homie you really want to chop it up with. And weed is fine but move on up to grown up drugs as well sometime.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
poo poo iwish i could live with my familiy, an extra $600 a month would mean I could afford things like a car, a college education, food, clothing, a social life, health care, and maybe just maybe a girlfriend

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

VendaGoat posted:

So did every over loving demographic in this loving capitalistic loving society. This land is built upon loving others. My forefathers were hosed by the people who came before them, whose forefathers were hosed harder by those who came before them and so on back to General loving motherfucking Washington and Forefather fuckington Ben Franklin who both hosed the king of England so hard he told us all to go gently caress our selves for all time.

This land is just one gigantic gang bang of loving those that come after us and not you, or the gently caress head weaklings that come after you, are going to change it one loving bit, because we that have paid our dues, know the loving score.

Fuckers +1 of the fuckees at all loving times.

gently caress you. I bought a loving house, at 7%+ interest in 2007, and I loving got my poo poo together and made the loving poo poo work. I have freinds that are so far in debt that their kids are hosed to the next five generations. Just like the Irish and the Italians that came here a loving 100 years ago.

You privileged gently caress. I'm all for helping out the next generation, but you fucks are asking for the sun and stars.

Meet us loving half way. Take a lovely loving job, making much less then you deserve, just like the rest of us fucks. And after you put in some time, THEN loving demand some poo poo and I bet you'll get a much loving different response.

WELL gently caress

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

Robot Pride posted:

This. Unironically and forever and ever.

but what do you do for money, or food

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
The answer to both is anime.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

a brave solution for a brave new world. a tiny house in every yard and alley.

next up: tinier people

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

VendaGoat posted:

So a complete and utter lack of privacy, is normal. Some over watching overlord gets to decide what and how you are marketed to. What your consumables are. Your lack of choice. Your ability to express yourself in a censored manner.

Move
The
gently caress
Out

I feel myself aging as I type this. You fucks need to get the gently caress out, regardless of the consequences, and learn to put on your big boy/girl pants and live in the depressing, dream shattering, soul crushing world of reality.

Oh, did whole food increase the price of their fresh salad bar by .15 cents a pound? gently caress you, your grandparents bleed to death to advance our society, so that you could complain that bread has gluten.

You fucks. I want Weed to be legalized as much as any loving gen Xer, but you fucks would abuse the privilege of it. You don't want to spend an hour talking with your dealer, who you don't give a poo poo about, but you want to keep as your dealer, because they're reliable. You want loving Amazon to drone lift you a loving eighth to your parents door, because the "daystar" is bright and scary.

Christ.

You can't even be assed to make an frozen pizza, let alone go to the loving store to get one. Even if you did, I suspect the gluten would destroy your delicate constitution and make you puke until you died, leaving the rest of us to pay off your loving school loans for a humanities degree.

Kill Yourselves, or move out. These are your only choices you docile fucks.

You're letting Trump win the nomination.

voted 5 VendaGoat for president

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

The answer to both is anime.

what about the instruments? the books? your internet connection for japanese cartoons?

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

rabble rabble posted:

what about the instruments? the books? your internet connection for japanese cartoons?

Hm, a good question. Indeed this is a serious concern. I'll consult the mangas and get back to you.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

VendaGoat posted:

So a complete and utter lack of privacy, is normal. Some over watching overlord gets to decide what and how you are marketed to. What your consumables are. Your lack of choice. Your ability to express yourself in a censored manner.

Move
The
gently caress
Out

I feel myself aging as I type this. You fucks need to get the gently caress out, regardless of the consequences, and learn to put on your big boy/girl pants and live in the depressing, dream shattering, soul crushing world of reality.

Oh, did whole food increase the price of their fresh salad bar by .15 cents a pound? gently caress you, your grandparents bleed to death to advance our society, so that you could complain that bread has gluten.

You fucks. I want Weed to be legalized as much as any loving gen Xer, but you fucks would abuse the privilege of it. You don't want to spend an hour talking with your dealer, who you don't give a poo poo about, but you want to keep as your dealer, because they're reliable. You want loving Amazon to drone lift you a loving eighth to your parents door, because the "daystar" is bright and scary.

Christ.

You can't even be assed to make an frozen pizza, let alone go to the loving store to get one. Even if you did, I suspect the gluten would destroy your delicate constitution and make you puke until you died, leaving the rest of us to pay off your loving school loans for a humanities degree.

Kill Yourselves, or move out. These are your only choices you docile fucks.

You're letting Trump win the nomination.

I hope another 9/11 happens and you burn to death in a towering inferno.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
I hope another Cuban Missile Crisis happens and everyone burns to death in a nuclear fire.

e: especially millenials

Aug 4, 2010

just lol if you didnt leave ur home @ 16

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

www posted:

just lol if you didnt leave weren't kicked out of ur home @ 16

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

just lol of it matters where you live because life has no meaning and we're all just slowly inching towards the inevitable sweet destruction of humanity

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

I hope another Cuban Missile Crisis happens and everyone burns to death in a nuclear fire.

in The Bomb we trust

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
this is the worst thread ever!!

but seriosuly this is really bad gbs 1.0 poo poo. you've grown old op

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

As an older millenial, aka school shooter generation, I'm ok with this.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i can conclude that this person worships Bernie like he's Jesus incarnate

naem
May 29, 2011

The Protagonist posted:

a brave solution for a brave new world. a tiny house in every yard and alley.

next up: tinier people

I would do this in a heartbeat

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Jesus op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Look at me I'm the op I such cocks in my fancy house waaaaaaah

• Locked thread