Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

VendaGoat posted:

So a complete and utter lack of privacy, is normal. Some over watching overlord gets to decide what and how you are marketed to. What your consumables are. Your lack of choice. Your ability to express yourself in a censored manner.

Move
The
gently caress
Out

I feel myself aging as I type this. You fucks need to get the gently caress out, regardless of the consequences, and learn to put on your big boy/girl pants and live in the depressing, dream shattering, soul crushing world of reality.

Oh, did whole food increase the price of their fresh salad bar by .15 cents a pound? gently caress you, your grandparents bleed to death to advance our society, so that you could complain that bread has gluten.

You fucks. I want Weed to be legalized as much as any loving gen Xer, but you fucks would abuse the privilege of it. You don't want to spend an hour talking with your dealer, who you don't give a poo poo about, but you want to keep as your dealer, because they're reliable. You want loving Amazon to drone lift you a loving eighth to your parents door, because the "daystar" is bright and scary.

Christ.

You can't even be assed to make an frozen pizza, let alone go to the loving store to get one. Even if you did, I suspect the gluten would destroy your delicate constitution and make you puke until you died, leaving the rest of us to pay off your loving school loans for a humanities degree.

Kill Yourselves, or move out. These are your only choices you docile fucks.

You're letting Trump win the nomination.

Cool fix the economy that you people have repeatedly crashed first. "Boohoo the youth is disillusioned because we destroyed the American Dream."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

VendaGoat posted:

So did every over loving demographic in this loving capitalistic loving society. This land is built upon loving others. My forefathers were hosed by the people who came before them, whose forefathers were hosed harder by those who came before them and so on back to General loving motherfucking Washington and Forefather fuckington Ben Franklin who both hosed the king of England so hard he told us all to go gently caress our selves for all time.

This land is just one gigantic gang bang of loving those that come after us and not you, or the gently caress head weaklings that come after you, are going to change it one loving bit, because we that have paid our dues, know the loving score.

Fuckers +1 of the fuckees at all loving times.

gently caress you. I bought a loving house, at 7%+ interest in 2007, and I loving got my poo poo together and made the loving poo poo work. I have freinds that are so far in debt that their kids are hosed to the next five generations. Just like the Irish and the Italians that came here a loving 100 years ago.

You privileged gently caress. I'm all for helping out the next generation, but you fucks are asking for the sun and stars.

Meet us loving half way. Take a lovely loving job, making much less then you deserve, just like the rest of us fucks. And after you put in some time, THEN loving demand some poo poo and I bet you'll get a much loving different response.

Hmmmm no. The proper response to a chart showing that we are the first generation who is not able to do better than our parents since the Great Depression is not 'lol everyone gets hosed deal with it and take the poo poo job I am offering.'

Nah. Wring your hands and yell about young people to the sky as this poo poo collapses all around you though that'll work.

Looking around at the rest of the Western world and realizing we are getting a brutal shaft (longer hours, lower wages, less benefits, hahahaha) and demanding reform is not demanding the sun and stars.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

VendaGoat posted:

Does mommy still cut your well down, ketchup covered steak?

Nah my family owns land and buildings I'm doing well :)

I just have the good sense to realize my relative wealth has nothing at all to do with any work or effort I put into it.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
Like do you even realize that with $1m you could just stick that into a lowish risk account with 5% interest and just live on $50k/yr while doing nothing at all but harping about young people?

The biggest con the rich ever pulled was making everyone else think they are actually important for some reason or that they 'earn' they vast amounts of wealth.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
Don't worry if the country's economy sucks you can always sign up to enforce the economic imperialism of your betters by occupying foreign lands!

reptileintheswamp posted:

What is even going on in this thread. Hello, wake up call. "The man" is calling in to let you know there is a fast track to the middle class available to all Americans, and the only requirement is not being a literal human turd (or ill).

It's called the military, folks. Officer, enlisted, whatever. There are a poo poo ton of cool jobs, and if you're really one of the smart ones (these are the smartest forums on the Internet, right?) you will qualify for extra cool-guy pay and fat bonuses. Annual pay raises, a clear path for promotion, free healthcare, and free college.

All it takes is not being some weak, fat pussy. And even then you can still join the Air Force.

This is an especial 'gently caress you' to people with degrees because it's not like there are an unlimited number of officer positions available but alright.

It's this continual thing of 'it doesn't matter how lovely things get because there is always a path up for everyone always' which completely ignores the fact that we have the lowest rates of intergenerational social mobility in decades.

You can make all the right choices and work hard and still end up bottom rung. Reality is harsh, get over it.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
Pretty much. There will always be a bottom rung no matter how equitable society is or how easy it is to move up/down based on merit. There's no reason it has to suck so much to be there.

reptileintheswamp posted:

Economic imperialism is pretty cool IMO and we should do more of it

Go enlisted with your degree. If you're complaining about how obscure statistics are preventing you from owning a home and having a life then obviously you should have studied something more useful

I'm not personally complaining about anything, I'm doing fine.

Calling social mobility an obscure statistic in response to what I'm saying is kind of ridiculous though.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
We should all give our lives to the glory of the god-emperor of man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

VendaGoat posted:

Oh, so now you agree with me?

I agree that the world sucks and we should collectively try to make it better as a society so we can be more stable prosperous and secure, yes.

I liked your vending machine :(

• Locked thread