Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Considering how much of CK's material is about doing awkward sex things that women don't appreciate, I find it pretty easy to believe the accusations against him. I mean, all the details about it make it sound like part of his routine.

Louis: "So now I'm standing there in the doorway, my dick in my hand, and she is right in front of me, and I'm-- I mean, like, I'm trying to make eye contact and it's just- just not happening!"

Audience: *laughs*

Louis: "And I, I jerk off a bit but there's still no contact, she's just standing there and- heh, you know what she says to me? Swear to God, this is what she actually says to me: 'are you gonna move?' *makes dumb face*

Audience: *laughs harder*

Louis: *long silence* "Uhh... nope."

Audience: *gut-busting laughter, followed by cheering and clapping*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I know when I jerk off I make sure to stand in a doorway. Everything else is just so impractical.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Sheep-Goats posted:

Like, none of it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmban3Fio14

You know how you need a woman to bring you to orgasm within regular intervals or you develop severe rage? You know what I'm talking about, fellas!

KomodoWagon fucked around with this message at 11:02 on May 26, 2016

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm sorry I insulted your ginger boycrush. I'm sure if it was you in his hotel room he'd feel comfortable enough to move out of his safe space in the doorway to jerk off.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
This frontpage feature seems to have taken form and started posting

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

vyst posted:

The only thing you can consider to be the saddest handjob is the one not given

*at a public event* MY WIFE DID ME A SEXUAL FAVOR AND IT WAS SO GODDAMN HORRIBLE HOLY poo poo IT SUCKED IT WAS SO BAD AND I BET SHE JUST DID IT SO I WOULDN'T TURN INTO AN ENRAGED MANIAC WHAT A oval office

*blames wife for the failed marriage and calls her a bitch in public at every given opportunity, even before the divorce*

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I wasn't aware that talking poo poo about your ex-wife in every public forum available to you is essential to comedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Haverchuck posted:

The period precedent to and during his divorce was probably his best stand up

Yeah I despise female humans, too

• Locked thread