Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ever wanna stomp a goob me 2 but boy howdy do i not know what that means what race would a goob be if goob was a bad word you couldn't say instead of the great word u can and are encouraged to say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

orcish

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
a new goon?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:wookie:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

what's the names of those goobers that believe that vishnu is a real thing that really exists in real life lol just a fun thought

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

italian-asians

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

what are you guys, new?

Or just unacquainted with a LITTLE Canadian classic fairy tale called Gooby?

Despite this being a kid's movie, the vibe I get is more "struggle all you want, this is going to happen."

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm canadian and don't remember seeing a brown man on tv as a kid but i prob would've blocked that out

wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot
alcoholic polish race too introverted to cope with socializing or feelings sober so they become addicted to the depression validation cycle

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Despite this being a kid's movie, the vibe I get is more "struggle all you want, this is going to happen."

he doesn't look that rapistey for a canadian

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

wacky tacky kathy posted:

alcoholic polish race too introverted to cope with socializing or feelings sober so they become addicted to the depression validation cycle

get a load of this goob

wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

get a load of this goob

i am a cyber goth juggalo get it right pc dweeb

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
It's short for goo back, you loving timecist!

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Goober says "Hey".

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

I-ties, because of the goobergool or whatever the spaghetti stuff

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

isn't a goob just a gross boob

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
fundamentalist christians

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

so i'm lookinat the results of the thread poll and it looks like itals take it by a margin, and ya gooberghoul is what itals call their version of english which involves made up fakefrench words and dippity doing ur pubes down and macking on ur d calling it ur girl and stuff

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
pretty sure it's already an epithet meaning "white person" it's just so milquetoast that no one considers it a slur

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
probably irish

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

animated gif of a man stomping on a full playdoh container w stomp a goob ride a cowboy in text on tope

Arzakon
Nov 24, 2002

"I hereby retire from Mafia"
Please turbo me if you catch me in a game.
pls don't make gooby an epithet I call my 3 year old that and I don't want her growing up feeling more shame

wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

pretty sure it's already an epithet meaning "white person" it's just so milquetoast that no one considers it a slur

how is it milque toast when the wasp nation of ontario mics are proud users of the term in their pc family values nuclear family lives

all u need is a dine in pizza hut 90s commercial and columbine and u h ave a justification for goob to be an accepted term of endearment and jest

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Hail! I am called Goob, son of Doob, legendary Hotdogman and Bearer of the Vent Hood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Mods please change my name to Goob son of Doob. I now identify as a Doobson and I also request to be referred to with Doobson pronouns tia

• Locked thread