Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

thexerox123 posted:

I wonder if they purposely named her after She-Ra.

From what I read the name came from her "being Adora-ble", Rachel wanting "something Spanish" for Brendan, and "I was always obsessed with the aurora borealis and she is our light."

Rachel Reilly was a home run casting choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Her hiding behind the plant is one of the fondest memories I have, she is the best.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i dont know what other peoples opinions on bronte are and im not saying her voice is annoying but when she speaks i long for the sweet surrender of my skull being crushed underneath the many rubber feet of a big rig 18 wheeler.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

JOHN CENA posted:

i dont know what other peoples opinions on bronte are and im not saying her voice is annoying but when she speaks i long for the sweet surrender of my skull being crushed underneath the many rubber feet of a big rig 18 wheeler.

:same:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
What time do the feeds come up?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

10 PM, after tonight's show, probably.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Last couple years I think they spent more time coming up with secret alliance names than anything else. I remember the charts.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Those crazy alliance charts were amazing last season thanks to the million and one Audrey inspired alliances. I have to remember where to find those.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I get the distinct impression that Production came on the loudspeaker and instructed them to huddle up and come up with names. Busting a gut over UNICORN.

Does anybody know if tonight's eviction is live or if it's pre-recorded?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Probably pre-recorded. When feeds turn on they usually already have HOH, noms, and POV already set and its just one long week until the next eviction. This is obviously a little different but it should leave us in the same place with the first HOH decided at the end of tonight's show. But Sunday's POV stuff is probably already filmed, except perhaps the ceremony.

Or gently caress, no, POV is Wednesday. But they said there'd be another comp between HOH and POV, right? So I guess that's Sunday. So I guess we have no idea.

I should go take a walk outside while there's still time. In a few hours my summer disappears.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jun 23, 2016

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Feeds are now up!

Looks like the mystery punishment is some sort of fake nudie pixilation underwear and bras.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Paulie was stressing a little about the vote but Frank assured him it's 8-3 at worst. Jazea seems to be disliked. He apparently said something nasty about the 4th of July or something that they all say he better hope wasn't on feeds.

Paulie and Zakiyah seem pretty flirty.

Have Nots are apparently done at midnight.

It sounds like it's the Vets, Paulie, Corey, and Tiffany as expected from the show. Michelle and Zakiyah seem to be floating that way too.

It sounds like Bridget, Bronte, and Natalia are tight and Zak called them The PowerPuff Girls and they form a clique with Jazea, Victor, and Paul. The Vets found out they are planning a meeting at 2 am and James is contemplating hiding in the trunk they all came out of.

People REALLY don't like Jazea. Apparently besides shittalking veterans/America he mocked Harriet Tubman.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Jun 24, 2016

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Nicole is crying a ton because there is apparently a 2 AM house meeting and everyone is invited except her and Michelle for whatever reason. Corey and James too she just found out.

4 vets, Tiffany, Michelle, Paulie and Zakiyah are who Tiffany listed as being in it and aware of her familial status.

LostRook fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Jun 24, 2016

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The 2 AM meeting seems to be called by Jazea to try and rally the house against Nicole, which is why she was upset. James, Corey, and Zakiyah calmed her and reassured it Jazea has no real power. Zak is playing both sides of the house and seems to be with the vets but she could be a double agent. But she seems to genuinely dislike Jazea.

The pixelated outfits are kind of funny. On the wide angles it can trick you.

Tiffany shouted out to Vanessa and said the vets, Michelle, and Zakiyah know. Michelle asks if Corey knows and Tiff says no but he wouldn't know Vanessa anyway. They call their alliance "The 8 Pack" and the others the "Stupid Seven" and the girls the Powerpuffs.

Paulie seems to be a double agent for the Vets? He was telling Frank he wants to keep that quiet and Michelle and Tiffany didn't seem to be including him.

Paulie is as big a flirt as Cody. He's cuddled with Zak and Tiffany so far. Zakiyah seems to be doing the flirt game too.

Corey got freaked out that Jazea was flirting with him on the feeds and is worried people will think he's gay. He's joking about it but he keeps mentioning it a lot.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Jun 24, 2016

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

They were doing shootouts together and Jazea tried to embarrass Nicole by telling her to shout out her "ex lover". Everyone seems to agree it was a dick move and Nicole doesn't want to embarrass Hayden or make him feel bad. No idea what the deal is but it's worth noting Hayden seems to be rooting for her. And Jazea is an rear end.

James shouted out to Vanessa and told her even though they could never work together he'd make it up with Vanessa. He also shouted out Jason which is mildly funny because Jason's been trashing James hard for the last week but James obviously doesn't know since he was in sequester.

Zakiyah made a wardrobe change for the cameras.

Paul was acting sick until he found out the feeds were on and then he became the most obnoxious person in the world.

Victor is crazy dumb. Like he burned his hands on a hot counter top, then told a story about he burned his eyes with suntan oil and tried to wash it out with hot water.

Tiffany and Michelle are attached at the hip.

Bridgette apparently demanded her own bed for some reason. Always a good move.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Jun 24, 2016

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Tiffany is wearing a hat that makes her look like she's cosplaying the Undertaker

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I have to keep reminding myself that it's not just Vanessa in disguise.

In case you were wondering, they have ants.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

STAC Goat posted:

People REALLY don't like Jazea. Apparently besides shittalking veterans/America he mocked Harriet Tubman.

...what is wrong with him?

Is CBS All Access still $6 a month?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Are we sure it isn't Vanessa in disguise? I could see her pulling a Parent Trap to get back on the show.

violetdragon posted:

...what is wrong with him?

Is CBS All Access still $6 a month?

Jozea is also not wearing pants, and his briefs don't leave a lot to the imagination. He's doing the mosaic punishment for fun I guess.

Yes, still $5.99

Bridgette beating the crap out of James in a pillow fight.

Victor, Paul and Jozea talking about targeting floaters.

LostRook fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Jun 24, 2016

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
I can't stand Paul and Jozae, and Bronte/Natalie/Bridgette seem pretty meh, but I like everyone else. I didn't watch BB14 feeds but I hated Frank on that season yet I really like him here.

Not sure if anyone saw this earlier but Michelle and someone else were talking about an 8 person alliance and they call everyone else the "Stupid Squad". The 8 people are the vets + Michelle + Tiffany + Corey + Zakiyah, or maybe Paulie is in there?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Vets, Tiffany, Michelle, Zakiyah, and Corey I think. Paulie seems to be a secret agent that the other side think is theirs thanks to the nomination.

So that might have actually worked out.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Apparently Natalie and Victor have already had a showmance, cuddled and broken up since the start of the season.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sounds like the extra comp is to put up a third nom.

Jozea and Co seem very confident they have the numbers and if they can grab that they're set. They seem wrong because Tiffany, Zakiyah, Michelle, and Corey all seem firmly with the vets.

Day is gossiping to the cameras with Nicole, Zak, and Tiffany. Apparently Natalie and Victor had a 2 day showmance and messy breakup. Day doesn't buy it. There's been a lot of conspiracies about siblings. Day loves the "new Nicole" and says she's a fireball. They're killing time before the 2 AM meeting.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

So, has POV happened yet?

I've also heard that Julie will not reveal the eviction vote tallies to the house this year, so no one will have to play the "vote with the house" bullshit. I hope that is true.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
No POV yet, it's likely tomorrow.

Sounds like Bridgette/Natalie/Bronte are jumping ship, so Jozea is competely hosed unless he wins veto.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

No.

It sounds like maybe the extra comp happaned, Michelle won, and put up Paul. So the news are hosed. Day was saying that Jozea was trying to convince Paul that if he wins POV he should use it on Jozea and stay on the block.

But POV seems still undetermined.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

rafington posted:

No POV yet, it's likely tomorrow.

Sounds like Bridgette/Natalie/Bronte are jumping ship, so Jozea is competely hosed unless he wins veto.
It's Big Brother... it can totally happen.
What's the Plan B if Jozea escapes this week?

Oh nevermind... Paul is on the block too?
Splendid.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Day was saying that Jozea was trying to convince Paul that if he wins POV he should use it on Jozea and stay on the block.
Whoa whoa... pump the brakes here.
If Paul is OTB and wins POV and uses it on Jozea, he would still be nominated?
Have they tweaked the POV rules or am I not reading this right?

Oh nevermind... yeah yer only an untouchable if yer not nominated and win POV.
You can't be a replacement.

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Jun 24, 2016

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Robnoxious posted:

Whoa whoa... pump the brakes here.
If Paul is OTB and wins POV and uses it on Jozea, he would still be nominated?
Have they tweaked the POV rules or am I not reading this right?

Oh nevermind... yeah yer only an untouchable if yer not nominated and win POV.
You can't be a replacement.

Paul, Jozea, and Paulie are on the block.
Jozea tried to convince Paul to use the POV on Jozea, which would leave Paul on the block.
Jozea's just an rear end who tried to convince Paul to sacrifice himself for Jazea.

Paul seems to think Day and Zakiyah are with him and Jozea as Big Sister. Day and Zakiyah find this hilarious.

Michelle randomly called out a reddit poster. She's a weird one.

Nicole: No offense. I just don't like Victor. Its not personal.
Day: Its game.
Nicole: He just annoys me and I want to be with people I can relax with.
Day: Its just in this house.
Zakiyah: I just don't like him.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Jun 24, 2016

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Yeah, if Day is effortlessly running circles around you, you probably aren't long for the competition.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Nicole annoyed that she has to avoid Corey because the other side is gossiping that they're showmancing. So now they decided to stay away from each other for a few days and its sad.

This is EXACTLY what happened with Nicole/Hayden, FYI.

Frank recounting to James and Tiff how Jezea/Victor/Paul were boasting to him that their plan was for Glenn to win HOH and "pop pop." "By poppop you mean me and Day?" "Uhhhh... we hadn't decided yet." Corey says that Jazea went to him twice on the first day and said "I don't know about you. You're shady."

This Jezea/Victor/Paul trio may be the dumbest group of BB players ever.

They're currently waiting to have their meeting but pretty much the entire house is cockblocking them.

They're trying to figure out the best way for Nicole and James to hide and eavesdrop on it.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Jun 24, 2016

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

STAC Goat posted:

Frank recounting to James and Tiff how Jezea/Victor/Paul were boasting to him that their plan was for Glenn to win HOH and "pop pop." "By poppop you mean me and Day?" "Uhhhh... we hadn't decided yet." Corey says that Jazea went to him twice on the first day and said "I don't know about you. You're shady."

This Jezea/Victor/Paul trio may be the dumbest group of BB players ever.

:psyduck:

I can't... What? Why would you tell people you were/are targeting them? Isn't that at least the third time that trio has done this?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Day, Zak, James, Michelle, and Nicole discussing how Paulie is trying to form a bro alliance. Day says he's just trying to do what his brother did but she has to find a way to get through to him that its not the same group of guys or else they might not be able to have him with them. Day is definitely the dominant voice of this group.

At the same time Corey, Tiffany, and Frank basically discussing the same thing saying Paulie is playing both sides and they might be able to use him for info but his trust his iffy.

Apparently Paulie's friendship with Victor is the main source of strife.

Natalie and Bronte discussing how they're getting sick of the idiot trio because they're acting like paranoid maniacs. Despite this they are plotting how how Paul will be the first to go come final 7. They seem to think they have Tiffany but aren't sure they have the numbers if three of theirs stay on the block (Bronte is a mathematician). They think if the POV gets used Michelle is going up because everyone's mad that she put up Paul (which apparently Nicole did).

Bronte: These boys think they're so smart. You're so dumb you don't even know you're talking gibberish.

Bronte's worried that if Paul leaves that their alliance will fall apart. They think Paulie has to go but aren't sure about the math.

Natalie: Back in the day when I was with Victor...
Apparently it was a showmance of convenience because "why not?" and to get info.

Now Bronte and Natalie realize they need to start socializing with the other side of the house just in case things don't go well this next week. They think they're expendable to the Dumbo Trio so they need to start playing on their own so they don't go down with the ship. At some point they just started making fun of the guys.

Bronte and Natalie have gone full "girl power" and vow to stick together and never vote for a man over a woman at the end. They also think Nicole and Victor are close and Victor is playing a great game. Reminder, Nicole hates Victor and just can't figure out how to get away from him.

Also, for you non feeders, the Bronte voice is at least 50% fake. She's fine on the feeds.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Jun 24, 2016

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

The pixelated costumes are absolutely hilarious.

I've done a double take a couple of times.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

They're surprisingly realistic. Michelle spent most of the night with a blanket wrapped around her so every time it "slipped" I forgot it was fake.

James thinks Paul has a foot fetish. He caught him looking at his toes.

The bedrooms are gender divided on the girl's wishes but James weaseled his way into the girls' room. Because he's James.

Natalie tried to flirt with Tiffany but Tiff was onto it and told the girls. Nicole, Tiffany, Zakiya, and Day called themselves "the Spin Off" as a sub alliance of the bigger "Eight Pack."

The 2 AM meeting appears to have been a bust.

Bridget's frustrated because Frank and Paulie don't talk to her despite being on her team. She shares Bronte and Natalie's frustrations and concerns with the guys. Mathematician Bronte thinks the other side has the numbers to save Paulie if they have Frank. Apparently Jazea & Co think Frank will vote out Paulie. They think they have Zakiya because she's scared if she betrays them she's gone next week. But they're worried because they think Zakiya is really into Paulie.

On the other feed Zakiya confesses she's playing Paulie. The girls are now referring to themselves as "The Fatal Five" and working on hand signals. Tiffany wants to Brigade it up and have each of them take a guy and stay close to them. Nicole wants to do it "as innocently as possible." They've sussed out that Corey, Frank, and Paulie are trying to put a bro thing together but James isn't in it.

So we now have two dueling female alliances attached to two dueling bro alliances.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Jun 24, 2016

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
From talk, it appears the new comp is "Roadkill". It's an individual comp with a secret winner. The winner gets to choose a third nominee. Frank won the comp and picked Paul.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
We're not going to have 3 nominees all season are we?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I'm sure Paul will handle this calmly and in control.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

POV players are Corey and Da'vonne along with the noms (Jazea, Paulie, and Paul) and Nicole. Later today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
Kinda hate the new comp if that's the case, it seems like it makes it twice as hard for a minority alliance to get someone out unless they can control the votes.

• Locked thread