Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.

mancalamania posted:

Isn't the "not revealing the vote tally" thing just a rumor? I thought that came from the fake twitter account BB Leaks?

Yeah, I'm not sure the hidden votes was ever proven as a real thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

rafington posted:

I'm unconvinced that the vote count not being revealed makes that much of a difference. I feel like lying about a vote is really risky: you have to claim someone else flipped and make an enemy out of them, and people are gonna figure it out quickly anyways since people like Frank have been hinting at not being on Jozea's side. Maybe Day and Zakiyah can say that Bronte and Natalie flipped but it's a really aggressive move. I can't think of anyone ever lying about a vote in BB and having it work out well for them, people always figure it out.

Eric Stein got away with a few without any suspicion falling onto him, at first... eventually they piled up and the banner plane made the Donatos realize he was the one behind those votes, but he definitely was able to defer the blame for a few weeks in a row.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Teek posted:

Yeah, I'm not sure the hidden votes was ever proven as a real thing.

I also imagine it would have been teased as one of the twists, since it would in theory last as long if not longer than the other twists already named. But I guess they never teased the new comp/power either?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

ToastyPotato posted:

I also imagine it would have been teased as one of the twists, since it would in theory last as long if not longer than the other twists already named. But I guess they never teased the new comp/power either?

I doubt it. Its not a twist. Its the difference of Julie saying "By a score of ___ Bill is eliminated" and "Bill is eliminated." It potentially changes the game dynamic a bit but not enough to be all "SHOCKING TWIST!"

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Back with Tiffany. She really likes James. She'd like Day as her #2 but sees that Day and Z are probably #2. She confirms that Michelle figured out her secret first, she told the Vets and Zakiyah, and then told Paulie because she didn't want it causing trouble. She might tell Corey but he's not a fan which is why she didn't tell him because he wouldn't care. She plans to wait until Victor's gone for some reason, maybe worrying Corey will want to do a bro thing with Victor?

Paulie and Natalie apparently have a mutual acquaintance in some Amazing Race cheerleader named Tiffany. Presumably Paulie knows her through Cody, since Paulie seems like he's familiar with that reality world from the way he talks to the vets. He said something about being invited to Caleb's wedding.

HAHAHA! Bronte is mad at Paulie for daring her to kiss Paul last night. She says Paul asked her if she'd go out on a date with him if he didn't curse for 2 weeks and she said yes, and now she's mortified.

Paulie: Why did you say yes again?
Bronte: Because I can't say no!

Bronte: I literally went to bed thinking "I hate Paulie so much" and then I woke up and thought "I hate Paulie so much" and then I was asked on a date and I was reminded that "I hate Paulie so much."

Eventually Bronte's going to talk her way onto the block.

They recount the weirdness of Michelle licking someone's foot.

Paulie: WHAT THE gently caress?! WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!

At one point Paulie was dared to take 5 Fiber Pills.

Nicole: Did anything happen from those pills?
Paulie: Not a thing. I think I'm clogged.

Michelle: What are you talking about?
Corey: Foot licking and fiber pills.
Michelle: Fun times.

Day and Victor are putting on a puppet show about fuckbois.

It was funny. Jozea declared that they have to make it a rehearsed thing later tonight, which will ruin it like all planned BB events.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Nicole and Michelle bond a bit. They express concern about Bridgette. Nicole says "she's a nurse" so she's smart, but not like Nicole because Nicole's a dumb nurse because she took so many breaks. Those are Nicole's words. She compares her to Victoria and thinks Frank is going to try and protect her like Derrick did. Michelle compares her to Jun doing all the cooking and cleaning. Paulie joins and says he can't get a read on her and thinks she's basically a third wheel with Natalie/Bronte (a fair assessment). Nicole doesn't know if Bridgette was spying on them yesterday or just didn't want to be at the meeting, Paulie thinks its 50/50. They make the Victoria comparison.

Paulie: Victoria was just an idiot.

Paulie's got some bug up his rear end about Bronte and Natalie. He keeps saying how he thinks there's "no innocence behind their eyes" and weird stuff like that. Mostly I think he's really bent out of shape that Bronte's been teasing him about being on the block.

Mostly I'm saying Paulie is a douche.

Its interesting that like all the vets Nicole is wrestling with her BB demons. She seems to be watching out for all the traps she fell into in her season.

Bridgette complains to Natalie and Bronte that her names keeps getting thrown around and she thinks she's going up. They reassure her that she's just a pawn if she goes up. Bridgette is paranoid about being seen talking to someone and starting rumors so she plans to spend the rest of the night in bed pretending to be asleep. The girls tell Bridgette that Nicole threw her under the bus saying she told them about the meeting. Bridgette mumbles to herself "watch out Nicole."

Tiffany asks Paulie if people are asking about them. She's definitely caught on to Day and Zakiyah's paranoia.

Frank's defending Bridgette to Corey. Its amazing how much she's being talked about from all sides.

Nicole keeps bonding with Natalie over boys and makeup.

Tiffany tries to make some progress with Day saying she feels they haven't had a chance to talk. Day says that Zak is getting attached to Paulie. Tiffany worries about it hurting her since she's been spending time with Paulie. Day is looking for a bed and Tiffany says she's welcome to take James' spot next to her because "sometimes he farts." "I love him to death, but he's a boy." Day's basically deflecting the conversation saying it will be easier to talk once the numbers get smaller. Tiffany pushes on, asking if Day has any concerns about the 8 Pack. Day says she has no relationship with Corey but she doesn't have a problem with him. Tiffany wonders if Corey and Frank might set up a guy's thing, Day agrees and wonders about James and Paulie being part of it. Michelle interrupts and ends the convo.

Which really speaks to the fragility of the Fatal Five when an awkward makeup/feelout between two members is stopped by a 3rd member.

Michelle complains about Bridgette pestering her but Day says Bridgette really likes Michelle. Day says she hopes Nicole knows Natalie is just doing her makeup for game. Day confesses to Tiffany that she keeps seeing Vanessa and "You were batshit crazy!" Day rehashes some of Vanessa's greatest callouts and Tiffany says does that with her sisters but wouldn't do it here.

Michelle: Bridgette's always cooking and cleaning, like Jun. Its scary. Its a game thing.
Tiffany: That was Liz last season.
Day: Really?

I just enjoyed Tiffany knowing more about BB18 than Day. I still wouldn't be super shocked if a wig came off one of these days.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Another booze delivery. Might be fun.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Day reports that she hates "Mama Day". Says Clay stuck her with it.

Natalie: James, I'm going to use the ladies room upstairs. Promise not to go upstairs.
James: DAAAAMMN!

A group discusses the sibling thing and the idea of other siblings.
James: Michelle looks just like Christine Brecht.
Michelle: NOOO!

Day is apparently good friends with Jun. She says she's her "asian mom." James recounts a weird interaction where he tweeted about getting verified and Jun tweeted "the day you become the first asian from BB verified is the day I shut down my account" and he was weirded out. Then they just start naming verified BB alum.

Elsewhere Paulie keeps rehashing his distrust of Bridgette to Corey, Frank, and Nicole. Frank starts to defend her for like the 20th time today but seemingly is tired of it and just gives up. They go back to bashing Jozea which Corey's been doing for like an hour straight. Corey talks about how awkward it was when someone asked Jozea if he had a crush on Corey last night. I'm convinced the main reason Corey wants Jozea out is so no one will think he's gay. Part of me wants Jozea to stay just to keep torturing him. Nicole yells at CodyPaulie for whispering too softly. GOOD! Now go yell at Tiffany!

Tiffany's hair is lightening and if it ever goes blonde I will not be able to tell the difference anymore.

BOOZE

I WAS gonna go to bed early tonight.

Z stole a bottle.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Day and Victor are putting on a puppet show about fuckbois.

It was funny. Jozea declared that they have to make it a rehearsed thing later tonight, which will ruin it like all planned BB events.
Time/Date Stamp for this plz.

Ever since CraigyFerg left The Late Late Show I'm still jonsin' for a puppet show.

I don't think it'll ever top the BB10 one with Brian, Angie, Dan & Memphis though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMqIbJPmGz4

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Jun 26, 2016

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Robnoxious posted:

Time/Date Stamp for this plz.

6:26, Cam 3/4

And no, it wasn't THAT good. It was just an amusing little improv. One of those things that's funny because everyone's enjoying it.

Z steals a bottle of wine and hides it for the girls. There's a minor scandal over it. Z gets upset about it but Nicole says "she took it for like four girls" and the guys give in and say "we didn't know that, its ok." Z's still pouty and doesn't want to drink with the guys.

Nicole asks the girls to make sure he doesn't kiss any boys. Day says they need to go on a cruise together.

Tiffany: I'm gonna pull a Rousso.
James: A what?
Tiffany: A Rousso. You know that's my last name?
James: Umm... yeah?
Tiffany: But if anyone asks, my last name is "Reed", not "Rousso."
James: Huh?
Tiffany: Will you remember that?
James: ...Maybe.
Tiffany: Just say you don't know.
James: That's easy. I don't.

James says he's sleeping a lot to stay out of the drama and not let people bug him. He says the excitement of the house wears off on the second run. Tiffany notes that Bridgette got "caught in the crossfire" between the two sides and is "taking poo poo from both sides." Which is probably the fairest summation of this thing that EVERYONE has been talking about for 24 hours. Tiffany asks if anyone has brought her up but as usual James doesn't really remember. The whole conversation is like that with Tiffany asking questions and James giving "I don't know"s. Which was James' entire BB17 game. Tiffany talks about the pressure of living up to Vanessa's rep and James gives her a pep talk about how everyone is different and no one should expect you to be Vanessa. James says they play a pretty similar game getting to know people and "Vanessa strategically hit when she needed to." Both agree that "The Firing Squad" is a better name than "The 8 Pack." Tiffany says her mom got kicked off of "live feeds" a bunch of times last year and the whole family was all on defending Vanessa. "They were talking mad poo poo" and then the feeds cut off.

Paul had a ton of booze and is wasted and obnoxious. Victor is apparently giving the girls poo poo about how much they have. The assholes are once again showing why they've got the whole house against them.

Earlier when they were arguing over the missing bottle of wine Frank snapped at Tiffany and yelled at her. So awhile later he came over and apologized and she got emotional. Frank is persistent and says he let people rile him up and then she took the hit, says "I'm an rear end in a top hat and I yell too much and I can't help it.", and hugs and kisses her. Tiffany hides her crying under a hat and doesn't respond for awhile. She spent the whole night quietly freaking out about people questioning her, tried to fix things and got nowhere, and had a little wine so I'm guessing it just hit her when Frank apologized. Eventually she starts making general conversation with Frank.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

What was the deal with Frank The Tank and Tiff on the hammock and Tiff hiding her eyes with the cat knit skully when she talked to him?

He kept asking, "Are you pissed at me?"

What's that all about?

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003

Robnoxious posted:

What was the deal with Frank The Tank and Tiff on the hammock and Tiff hiding her eyes with the cat knit skully when she talked to him?

He kept asking, "Are you pissed at me?"

What's that all about?

STAC Goat posted:

Earlier when they were arguing over the missing bottle of wine Frank snapped at Tiffany and yelled at her. So awhile later he came over and apologized and she got emotional. Frank is persistent and says he let people rile him up and then she took the hit, says "I'm an rear end in a top hat and I yell too much and I can't help it.", and hugs and kisses her. Tiffany hides her crying under a hat and doesn't respond for awhile. She spent the whole night quietly freaking out about people questioning her, tried to fix things and got nowhere, and had a little wine so I'm guessing it just hit her when Frank apologized. Eventually she starts making general conversation with Frank.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Z stole a bottle of wine as a joke and everyone was arguing over it until Frank just kind of out of nowhere snapped at Tiffany. It wasn't huge but Tiffany was a little shaken. Then later Frank apologized and she broke down. Which was probably a whole consolidation of a day of worrying that people weren't trusting her and where she stood in the house.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

^^^ loving really?

That's it?

Z was the one that hijacked a bottle and I think Nicole was the one that actually did the heavy lifting.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It wasn't a big thing really and she didn't seem upset when she was talking to James after. I really think its just that she was freaking out all day because Day was spinning paranoia about her. Frank just cracked the dam.

And apparently its a Rousso Sister thing.

Or its just Vanessa and she's a mad genius.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Jozea's isn't drinking because he's afraid of giving away to Paulie that he owns the house.

Jozea: "If there were still kings and queens, I think I'd be a king. Because I'm like that and I give people what they want"

"I'm the glue of the house. I'm holding everything together. People like me are rare."

"She (Nicole) comes down and ask Natalie 'how's the meeting.' How dare she, that's like slapping me in the face. If you want to know how the meeting went, ask me because it's MY meeting."

"We will set records for best sexiest team that has ever played. And the best strategy ever." His phenomenal strategy is everyone sticks together and openly vote out other people without drama.

This is sober Jozea.

LostRook fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Jun 26, 2016

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

He's the glue, ya'll. The glue.

Which is true. Its reasonable to say that the only thing holding this fragile house majority together is their collective disdain for this miserable rear end in a top hat.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Meanwhile, Vic is telling Nicole everything that he knows. Really helping her decide on her targets while talking about how he'll vote her out and then they'll get together after the show.

LostRook fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Jun 26, 2016

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Man, casting really did a number this season. I know it's early, but I'm getting strong BB 15 flashbacks. There are a couple of decent players and a vast wasteland of recruits of questionable intelligence and character.

Teek fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Jun 26, 2016

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Hahaha just turned on the feeds to see them spraying loving shaving cream all over Paul while he was passed out drunk

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

When casting met Jozea I bet they spent hours debating if he was for real or not.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Jozea is brainstorming with Frank (who is clearly wanting to sleep) about who put Paul on the block, and for some reason they can't come up with anything. So now Jozea is laying out his plan of having an honorable game without sneaking where everyone gets "money in their pocket." Except they have to figure out who gets voted out, but whatever.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I can't even imagine what his eviction interview is going to be like.

Julie Chen might be scared once she gets clued in to this weirdo.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Ouch. Nicole, Zak and Day have decided that "Tiffany" is too sensitive to discuss strategy with after she freaked out about Jozea saying he wanted her out. "Tiffany" will be completely in the dark if she keeps it up. Now they won't tell her anything unless she's in immediate danger.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Thanks for the feed recaps

Maybe it's a cross-marketing tie-in to another CBS show: BrainDead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHvSrOp6tKU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

STAC Goat posted:

When casting met Jozea I bet they spent hours debating if he was for real or not.

He honestly seems like he pasted the psych eval by the shrink on Unreal.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ok, a quick rundown of what I remember from last night.

Tiffany and Michelle compared notes with Tiff complaining about the Frank thing and Michelle complaining about Bridgette. Michelle REALLY dislikes Bridgette and thinks she's fake and playing her, where Bridgette just seems to really be stuck in the middle and looking for a home. But Bridgette is determined to turn Frank against her. Meanwhile Tiffany says that Frank "made it right" but she's also that that whole Vanessa thing where she has to rehash it and be scandalized for awhile before she gets over it. Eventually they decide to have a Fatal Five meeting.

So they go to HOH with Nicole, Day, and Zak and the five meander about disliking Bridgette, and Frank yelling, and other random things. Nicole is informed that Bronte has been giving her dirty looks and she says she'd like Bronte out before Victor, since she's effectively playing Victor. Earlier in the night Victor did that thing again where he pulls Nicole aside to say "You're so screwed and we have the entire house, but don't worry because I like you and here are all my plans and thoughts." So he's a fount of information for Nicole.

Anyway, the real news came when they said Nicole was one of the top targets and said "well it keeps shifting to people." Tiffany asked who else it was one and Day says "You!" Tiffany immediately gets bug eyes and says "What?! We would you say that!?" Day immediately snaps back with "Because its true! Chill out!" Things get super tense and awkward. Paulie eventually shows up to break it up.

When Melissa, Tiffany, and Paulie leave Nicole, Day, and Zak immediately freak out about Tiffany and say she's ridiculous and she's a major problem. Both Nicole and Day say that they had been avoiding telling her that she was a target all day because they were scared of this and now they're just never telling her anything. Meanwhile Michelle and Tiffany discuss the same thing. Tiffany asks Michelle if it was her fault and if she did too much, Michelle says no and assures her that Day was condescending and snapped and that it was understandable for Tiffany to be surprised by being told she's a target. They say its obvious that Day is waiting for Tiffany to be Vanessa and treating her like that and Tiffany doesn't like it.

My take? Both sides are to blame. Tiffany has that same thing Vanessa has were she reacts quickly and loud to things and needs to analyze and complain about it. That needs to be tempered a bit. But Nicole and Day are ABSOLUTELY waiting for her to turn into Vanessa and by coddling her and not telling her anything and then hitting her with "you're their top target" Tiffany feels blindsided and reacts. Michelle has a better vibe and talks constantly with Tiffany and there's never that kind of freakout, because its a more open exchange. But Day and Nicole don't have the patience for it and can't stop seeing Tiffany as Vanessa. And they're a little full of poo poo because both have their freakouts too, but they just have Tiffany in a different category.

Its just not going to work. Michelle is the important part of it because if she was just humoring Tiffany and goes to Day/Nicole then Tiffany is screwed. But if she's really with Tiffany then that's probably an important house split/battle to come. I could very much see this house splitting into Nicole/Day vs. Frank/Tiffany if those two are good.

Oh, and Corey laughed last night about the time his buddy set a goat on fire. Which is apparently making waves around the web. 11:04 PM on your Flashbacks.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jun 26, 2016

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Day and Nicole were outside and Nicole picked up a bug to throw on Corey. When she leaves Day turns to the camera and says "I start a conversation about F2 and she leaves to put a beetle on Corey? Am I missing something?" Maybe, Day.

Nicole pulls Michelle aside to talk about the Tiffany Problem. Nicole weirdly doesn't remember Michelle was there so Michelle has to remind her. Michelle downplays it saying that Tiffany just didn't hear it clearly and its just her personality. Nicole asks if Tiffany brought it up and Michelle lies and says "no." Nicole keeps poking at it and Michelle changes the subject to targets. Both see Bronte and Victor as the top targets but think Bronte could slip through while Victor will remain a target past next week.

Day tells Frank about the Tiffany Problem and Frank agrees that she's too sensitive. Day then complains about Nicole "playing emotionally" by targeting Bronte over Victor (Nicole wants Bronte gone over Victor because Bronte is targeting her and Victor isn't). Frank then agrees. He talks about how Corey can't take a loss and was whining a lot about Paul showboating after the POV. Day says Paul is smart and Frank says he went to Pepperdine and Day is really freaked out by that. But Frank says he's got issues and thinks he could maybe get him to flip out like Willie Hantz. Day thinks Bridgette is gonna freak out when she goes up. Apparently Corey doesn't know Frank won Roadkill. They compare notes that Corey has slipped up on secrets a couple of times. Day and Frank are both excited because Jozea finally called himself "The Messiah" to Frank last night. They speculate about a pre or post jury returnee or the possibility of Cody or Vanessa entering the game.

Tiffany joins. Frank tells some Dan stories saying he thinks he just pretended to read the Bible while scheming. They discuss some of Jozea's delusions like how he's "the glue" that holds the house together and that he's going to host the Grammies. A lot of pleasant game and life chat, which wouldn't be notable except that Tiffany is doing a much better job vibing today than she has the last two days which caused all these problems.

Tiffany: Was anyone on your season as full of himself as Jozea?
Frank: Just me.

Frank and Tiffany do some more Jozea bashing and then talk about how much fun it was to get the casting call. Both only found out 3 weeks ago. Frank says there were rumors of Vanessa returning and some mutual member of the BB Community told him to work with her. Tiffany says Vanessa told her to work with Frank. They're both relieved they have some "breathing room" in the game.

Paul is with Nicole and he's trying to create some distance between him and Jozea. He doesn't want people grouping him in with all of Jozea's theatrics and "Evel Dick" behavior. He's worried because people constantly come to him about what "The Guys" think or said and he doesn't want to be "The Guys." Nicole says people assume they're a team but says he's doing a good job ingratiating with the house himself. Nicole reiterates that she never was going to nominate him because she likes him and Paul again says that he and Victor really like her. "Jozea thinks you're the Wicked Witch and we can't tell him different." This is why Nicole wants Bronte out next instead of Paul or Victor.

Tiffany comes in (she's doing a good job getting around today) and Paul brings up maybe not using the POV on himself. Tiffany says he's a loving idiot if he doesn't and Paul says that's what everyone tells him.

Jozea has advanced to spending the whole day with a towel around his head like a messiah shroud.

Day tells Nicole she did damage control with Tiff and they're fine. Zak joins and they do more "she can't handle it."

Veto Ceremony starts at 2:40 BB Time.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

We're back from the POV ceremony.

Paul is telling Nicole that if Jozea stays she's fine because they've talked him out of going for her. She's all "thanks, that's a relief".

Paul moves on to Zakiyah and says he thought it was an attack on Big Sister but now he thinks that he and Bridgette were just pawns. Paul asks what Z thinks of Day. Z lies and says she doesn't talk game with her. Paul thinks Day is working with the vets. He mentions seeing her talking to Frank and Tiffany. Z is all "if anyone is a problem its Tiffany" and Paul is all "gently caress that bitch, she's done. We all hate her." And they just bash Tiffany a bunch.

Jozea and Bronte are trying to assure Bridgette she's fine. Jozea does his Jozea thing a bunch. Bronte echos a lot of it declaring that Nicole, Michelle, Corey, and Tiffany are going home after Paulie and Bridgette has to stay true to their side because the vets are going to try and flip her. Bronte is confident that James will stick with Team Unicorn and Jozea is sure Day is solid with Soul Sister. Bridgette's going down with the ship. Jozea thinks Tiffany won RK. He rambles something about splitting votes? I think he thinks he's playing Survivor?

Bridgette: I know your intuition is strong.
Jozea: My intuition is strong. I should be a woman.

Paul joins and they bash Paulie some. Bronte says that Michelle smirked when Bridgette went up. "Her rear end is mine." Now Jozea thinks Paulie won RK. Tiffany makes a brief cameo and when she leaves they go back to bashing her. Jozea thinks RK is Tiffany again. Bronte says that she'd give up all the winning money to win HOH next week and they can't wait to see the faces of the other side when they get blindsided this week. This is a new, weird delusion since they simultaneously believe that they will have a blindside even though they keep telling everyone they have the numbers. Bridgette decides that Nicole's codename is now "The Wicked Witch."

Jozea: Everything is going to plan.

Tiffany is over with Michelle bitching about Jozea's delusion and the OBVIOUS vibe coming off that group. Michelle says she can't take being near Victor and actually would rather Jozea. Tiffany tells Michelle how Jozea plans to win HOH and just let everyone volunteer to be nominated. Tiffany spots Jozea staring at her and Michelle suggests they go over and troll them. But they both agree they don't want to deal with it and just fantasize about the blindside. Tiffany wonders what the feedsters think of Jozea and Michelle accurately predicts that they make fun of him a lot. They go back to Jozea bashing. Michelle thinks Bronte has a crush on Paul and they start impersonating her. Michelle gets so into she starts doing hand actions and Tiffany has to stop her since they're all in the backyard. So they start Jedi Training.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Feeds 3/4: Tiffany and Michelle Jedi Training.

Feeds 1/2:
Nicole: What's the name of Frank's team?
Corey: Uhh... something four?
Nicole: We have to know that stuff.
Corey: Why? Oh... comps?

I mean, its probably early enough not to worry about it but the juxtaposition just struck me as funny.

Paul, Victor, and Jozea say that its perfect Bridgette is the pawn because now she owes her rear end to them and she'll know not to gently caress with them. They feel this is all perfect. Paul thinks Nicole likes him. Paul and Victor try to convince Jozea to make nice with Nicole but he doesn't see the point since he's going to put her up if he wins HOH. Paul and Victor eventually have to explain the entire voting process and that Nicole could be a tiebreaker. Jozea doesn't want to "give Nicole the idea of a tie" because apparently he thinks the vote is some kind of metaphysical Schroedinger's Cat?

Paul: Now poo poo's going to hit the fan. Like cock-a-roaches they're going to run. They hosed with the wrong people at the wrong time.

I had to rewind to make sure I got this one right.
Paul: We gave you an olive branch and you pooped on it.
Jozea: Pooped a lot it
Paul: Pooped all over it.
Victor: Pooped the bed.
Jozea: Diarrhea.

Jozea reasserts that he has Day and Z because they "have color." Jozea's also worked out that Day doesn't count as a vet because she was voted out second. So she's probably desperate to get Jury so she'll stick with them. Jozea says that he was watching Frank during the renom and he was nervous he would go up (reminder, Frank picked the nom).

Eventually Victor just declares game talk over because they're "good."

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Tiffany, Paulie, and Michelle discuss Jozea's narcissism for awhile. Paulie must be out of the loop because he didn't know Jozea was "The Messiah" and "The Glue." Tiffany says Jozea compares himself to Obama and Paulie appears to sincerely say "I'm not even sure he has the intelligence to be President" to which Tiffany is dumbfounded that Paulie even has to consider it (and to be fair, so am I). Paulie and Michelle reiterate their distrust of Bridgette and Paulie justifies it a bit by saying he was confident she was voting him out and lying to him (which seems true, so points to Paulie).

A lot of the house discussion is now basically how ridiculous Jozea is and how deluded they are.

Day and Zak discussing the Tiffany Problem.
Day: I can't wait to get down to 8 so her rear end can go. That rubbed me the wrong way.

Nicole joins them and apparently Bronte was heard saying "Lets get that bitch [Nicole] out" after POV. Bronte's been calling Nicole a bitch up and down the house the last day or two and it seems like everyone's noticed. Nicole's VERY bothered by it considering she hasn't done anything to Bronte and compares her to Christine and Frankie. Nicole's having the post POV HOHitis come down where she's worried about not being able to compete in HOH next week and all the people gunning for her.

Nicole: I didn't do anything! I'm playing Big Brother! Why am I a B-I-T-C-H?

Day says they have to treat Bridgette like a child and comfort her this week. Unfortunately I think this is part of Day's problem. She's too quick to put on that mindset and start seeing someone not as a peer and competitor but an inconvenience or a child.

Paul gives Nicole a head's up that Jozea is going to talk to her and try to do damage control.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Paulie tells Frank that he's upset that Bridgette chose Jozea's team over them. Frank says he's disappointed she ran right to them. Frank thinks she may just really be in denial and think they have the majority so she's covering her rear end because she thinks its Paulie vs Bridgette instead of Jozea vs Paulie. They rehash the whole "spying?" thing and the fact that Tiffany and Michelle don't trust her. Paulie just thinks she would have voted him out and Frank disagrees. Tiffany joins and they keep going over it. Frank keeps on the idea that Bridgette just doesn't realize Paulie is staying because they're all acting like its a sure thing. He thinks when Bridgette realizes what's happening she'll come back to Category 4.

I agree with Frank. It would be different if the house was scrambling and counting votes and Bridgette was choosing that side. But the entire house is saying "Yes, Jozea, I'm voting out Jozea" and then laughing behind his back. If no one's going to let Bridgette in on the joke then its understandable that she's believing the side that are being straight with her. Even if they're deluded.

Jozea does damage control with Nicole. Nicole says she was sad when she found out Jozea was targeting her, and its the only reason she nominated him. Says she was confused he came at her so hard, so fast. Jozea says he hadn't watched her season and "they made it look" like she was a sneaky, hard gamer. Not Jozea says Victor and Paul are his brothers so if they say she's good, she's good. Jozea doubts it would go to a tie and can't bring himself to ask, because he again asserts that the votes are clear and Nicole agrees. Nicole compliments Jozea's crew on how strong they are and Jozea agrees and says how proud he is. They part amicably as Nicole slowly learns to lie and deceive.

Nicole and Frank complain about James going overboard with the pranking because he put mayo in the lotion thing or something.

Bronte: I don't think she's [Nicole] a snake, I just think she's the glue holding them together.
Jozea: Oh yeah, she's the me.

Nicole and Michelle realize that if James wins HOH it means Bronte, Victor, and Natalie are safe and at least one of their group will have to go up. They realize James might have to throw. Then they realize that James/Day won HOH/Roadkill they'd be hosed. They briefly panic before talking about nursing. Michelle is basically Bizarro Nicole.

Paulie spends loving forever whining to Tiffany about how Jozea and them treat people and how he was raised to be nice to all the losers even though he was popular. It actually makes me miss Cody because he didn't talk as much. Then Paulie gets crazy meta and whines about feedsters criticizing Cody whining. Which almost made it worthwhile. Tiffany seems super bored because she keeps telling Paulie to go make out with Zakiyah. DR rescues her by calling her in and she does a good job pretending to be mad.

Zakiyah and Paulie discussing the aspects of interracial relationships.

Bronte and Paul cuddled and trashed people for a long time. Like... ugly poo poo. Not "scandal" stuff but like "she's pretending to be gay" and "I'll kill myself if she wins" and "I never want to see you again in my life" and "I think she's secretly a man." It was directed fairly interchangeably at Tiffany and Michelle. Just really nasty "not based in reality" mean girl stuff. And they were just giddy and... I don't know how to put it. Maybe its just the Bronte Powerpuf voice and the fake TV character. There's something very unnerving about hearing "I want to punch her loving teeth in" in that voice. Bronte is mean.

Around the house people note Bronte and Paul being so cozy and flirty and giddy and wondering if they're hooking up.

In lighter notes Michelle believes that her friend found a ufo in the woods.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

In between the trashing Paul and Bronte talked game. Paul said Bronte and Nat are the smartest girls there and the most well liked. Bronte feels Natalie will win a lot of HOHs. They think Zakiyah sleeps too much and is clueless about what's happening in the game. Paul says he and Victor are trying to teach Jozea to have more tact and not piss so many people off since you don't know who will win HOH.

HOH w/ James, Z, Day, and Tiffany. James tells the cameras he's gotta throw everything because his team sucks. Day says if she wins HOH she's putting Victor on slop, which means James goes too. James complains to the cameras that his alliance is putting him on slop.

James: They might know something's up when Victor, Bronte, and Natalie are on the block and I'm sitting there like "I thought I was next!"

Its been mentioned on and off but apparently Michelle passed out during the Roadkill challenge. That seems weird given it wasn't terribly physical or long but she had really nasty sunburns when the feeds turn on and she's been sucking back water constantly so I would guess she had heat stroke.

Jazea at the Hot Tub with Zakiyah and Bridgette pontificating. All the usual blah blah blah about himself. How he knows Z is with him because of "color." For some reason he seems convinced that the votes he doesn't control will be split between Paulie and Bridgette. Maybe he thinks everyone has to get a vote? He's drilling to Bridgette how Paulie is a snake who came to him and said they have to get a girl up and vote her off. Bridgette is concerned about the votes and Jozea is just insisting its fine "even if its 5-3-2 or 5-2-3." Bridgette seems unconvinced by this but Jozea never stops talking long enough to point out the flaw in his logic.

Jozea: You [Zakiyah] and them, they're the core of my trust. You're the people I really trust. turns to Bridgette I trust you turns back but you're my core.

This sums up the Jozea Experience pretty well.

In your James game update, he replaced the body lotion with mayo. Bronte noticed but Natalie didn't and lathered up. Earlier in the day Frank yelled at him because he loosened the top on all the spices. He's had a busy and successful day.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Zakiyah leaves the feet of Jozea and sits with Nicole, Paulie, and Corey to share the good news.

Corey: What do they think of me?
Zakiyah: hahaha. You're the last one. You're the last one they're going to send home because you don't know how to play the game.
Paulie: So they want me to be the first one?
Zakiyah: Oh, you're already gone.
Paulie: So who's next? Tiffany?
Zakiyah: Yep. Or there's always the Queen Bee.
Nicole: No, I'm down now. Am I back up? Since when?
Zakiyah: Just now.

Bronte reports back to Victor and Jozea on the mayo lotion. She says James brought up lotion a couple of times today proving he's a master manipulator and they have to watch out for him. Victor says he has to go home and everyone is pissed about the pranks. Victor's mad that they lost all the oregano and cinnamon. Jozea talks about how Nicole came to him and told him he has all the votes and is safe and Jozea wants to know where she's getting all that info. Victor congratulates her on finally catching on. Bronte shares a story of how Mean Michelle complained about Bridgette's request not to sleep with a guy and how that's why she came back to their side.

Natalie and James join and Jozea tells about the plane he saw fly overheard that he claims is a cargo plane form an army ad that did a circle. He asks James, after Victor objects saying "He doesn't know anything." James dismisses it and notes that they're near an airport. Natalie worries that they're at war. James says if it was a military plane it would have had a flag, but Victor says its night time so you can't see. James is uninterested and suggests it was a news chopper. Jozea insists that he saw multiple military plans and he thought they were about to get invaded. Natalie wants to know if they'll tell them if we're at war.

Back to HOH Z informs Day that Bridgette knows that Day nominated her based on her hug.

The 8 Pack (minus Day) are all hanging out in the kitchen just goofing around while Jozea's crew is outside. They list off montages that will be on the show. Paul's stories while people yawn. Victor's creepy evil villain laugh.

Tiffany's had a much better day today and she decides to give everyone a scare.

Michelle: Did Vanessa wear sunglasses in the house all the time too?
James: Yes.
Tiffany: takes off sunglasses

Back in the yard Paul is worried that Zakiyah and Day will flip but Jazea insists they won't. Bronte says that anyone who votes for Jazea is gone next week. Natalie says that she spoke to Zakiyah and said "you're not on the Bachelor" and she's good. Jozea says Bridgette will get at least 1 vote and everyone explains to him that that's not how the game works, confirming to me that Jozea has been insisting on a split because he must have thought everyone needed to get a vote. Jozea thinks James will go with Team Unicorn and Natalie says he's her friend. Paul and Victor tell Natalie that James is a liar and not her friend and he's with the vets, which is about the only thing they understand right. Jozea thinks that Michelle is an "airhead" who is just going to vote for whoever the hell she feels like. Natalie insists she's smart but Jozea laughs at that and insists that she's an idiot (Victor generally has a pretty lovely opinion of women). Jozea says that Frank is a good church going man and he was voted out of his season because he trusted everyone too much. Paul really wants them to confirm Day and Zak's votes but they all think he's paranoid.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Jun 27, 2016

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
So painful to watch the minority alliance sit in the backyard together counting all the votes they think they have. They could literally just look at who's out there and figure it out.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Zakiyah joins the genius crew (Natalie leaves to hammock with Tiffany). She confirms that she's good and with them. Paul starts ranting about Michelle and the bed incident until Bridgette says it didn't actually happen that way. Bronte tells the actual story (which is basically that Michelle was laying in a bed and complained about having to get up and switch beds because Bridgette didn't want to sleep with James). Zakiyah tries to defend Michelle and say she doesn't seem "shady" but she wisely doesn't push. Day comes out and Paul wants to go confirm her vote but everyone tells him not to push too hard.

Jozea: And she has a bible she pulls out, so she's good.
Paul: I should stop saying God drat around her.

Paul wants them to make nice with Nicole in case of a tie and he recounts how Nicole cried because she likes him so much. Bridgette brings up SpyGate and some other unclear slight Nicole did to her to make her the wicked witch. Paul is all "she'll go home, but I'm just trying to play the drat Big Brother game you stupid deluded fucks" but not exactly like that. Bronte says if they just vote the way they're supposed it Nicole doesn't matter. Its just simple. Jozea's still insistent that Nicole doesn't actually know there's a tie possibility so they shouldn't say anything so she doesn't realize (because a tie is a groundhog?). Paul is getting annoyed that they won't listen to his actually total reason and Bronte says he needs to hibernate until Thursday.

Z goes to bed - which means heading up to HOH where she's slept for 2 weeks with Nicole and Day - and tells Day all about them doubting her. Saying how they were getting ugly and nasty towards Paulie and Michelle. Saying they hope Michelle passes out again and how Bridgette says she'll resuscitate her and shave her head. Jozea makes a cameo out of nowhere and Z is freaked out as Michelle and Nicole arrive because she was planning to call a Fatal Five meeting (except not Tiffany because she thinks Tiffany can't handle it). Z tells Michelle about the nasty stuff they said about her. Michelle's kind of impressed at how good they're apparently at faking being nice. She's actually the least offended. Nicole's really upset and doesn't want to make nice anymore and D is scandalized.

Jozea heads back downstairs and says its sketchy that Nicole didn't seem to want him in HOH. He doesn't seem to mind that Z and Day were there. Bridgette's worried about the votes again and Bronte tells her "we have 72 hours, bitch." Victor talks about how James is the "brains" and Jozea says its because he has a military background. Bridgette's skeptical. Vic is suddenly sure he has Frank's vote. They get back to bashing Michelle. Jozea things Michelle is an idiot for taking birth control for her skin when she's not having sex.

This house got real tense, real fast.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Michelle's starting to get a little offended. She says she hopes Bridgette loses her job for the stuff she said. Nicole says the "good people" thing (amusingly Paul invoked that DURING his poo poo talking earlier). The Fatal FiveFour are wound up. Z says that Bridgette said she doesn't trust her team except Frank. Michelle wants to tell him this stuff and hopes it convinces him, but says he was gullible in his first season.

Michelle: And I have to sleep next to Bridgette. gently caress it, I'm sleeping next to Tiffany. gently caress it.

Michelle contests the details of BedGate and says all she said was "Anyone would be lucky to sleep next to James."

Zakiyah: They truly just believe that I'm not saying anything.
Michelle: Maybe now, not so much.

No, they still trust you.

Michelle: What kind of nurse says that? Don't they have to take an oath?

On the TV they see Bronte hug Paulie and are all scandalized.

Day: This kind of stuff is going to happen but we can't let it distract our focus from getting Victor out of this game. Then we can move to Bronte and the rest.

They decide Natalie is the nicest of the bunch and should be lowest on the target lists.

Michelle's gone downstairs and Corey notices her body language. He asks if she's ok because she "stormed through" but she brushes it off.

If you're up this feels like it might blow.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

In your James game update, he replaced the body lotion with mayo.
HAHAHAHA :neckbeard:

This is good... I like this.
What James may lack in overall gameplay he makes up for be being a SNEAKY SCAMPER!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Michelle: Did I look pissed?
Day: Yes you did. I was like "girl, hold it together."
Michelle: Its hard. How did you hold yourself back?
Day: I didn't. I cussed them out. And it sent my rear end home.
Michelle: It would feel so good.
Day: I told myself this time I can't.

They still really like Natalie and call her sweet and nice. Nicole compares her to Amber. Michelle starts to say something about Bronte not being attractive but Nicole shuts her down and says they shouldn't "stoop to their level." The girls start to shift towards wanting Bronte as the next target but Day keeps them focused and says Victor is the priority. She says they put Victor and Bronte up and if Victor comes down then Bronte goes. But stay smart, not emotional. They say their guys are playing emotionally targeting Victor when it would be smarter for them to take out a girl (but good for the girls to take out Victor because they think he'll target girls). Nicole says she could see Victor putting up Corey with her (she's right, its been discussed) and Day calls it petty (Victor is allegedly very jealous of Corey but they're both boring and never on the feeds so who knows).

The newbie guys are in the kitchen talking about their social media during this whole thing, a common topic amongst them.

Z wonders where Tiffany is and asks if she's still outside with the bad girls. This is of course ridiculous because Z intentionally kept her out of this meeting and she has no idea what's happening. Michelle is identified as the "bad hugger" that Bridgette said confirmed who put her up. Day tells Michelle not to tell Tiffany any of this stuff. Nicole tells some story about Tiffany getting mad "in her face" at some random Corey thing. Michelle says she doesn't notice this stuff and they tell her they need to start watching Tiffany's face.

Paulie bitches to Corey about Bronte making a joke about him going home (she does that a lot). He's all wound up in that Cody way.
Paulie: I'm shocked at Bronte.
Corey: Maybe they're rubbing off on her. Or maybe she's coming out of her shell and this is who she is.
Paulie: I think its that because she said "this is why they cast me."
Corey: They cast you because you're a bunch of jabronies.

Tiffany wanders up and her alliance bullshits her and says "What's been happening?" Tiff says the girls just complain about the guys and she doesn't buy it. She thinks the girls have their own alliance separate from the guys. They tell Tiff about Jozea's weird visit upstairs. Tiffany says she can't figure out who Bridgette is if she's the nice person she was for a week or the mean person she suddenly is. Michelle asks if Tiffany heard or saw anything outside and clearly wants to tell her. Michelle asks Tiff to kick James out of her bed and sleep with Bridgette but Tiffany asks how they do that with "Crazy Bronte" in charge.

They talk about Tiffany's Vanessa impersonation and how they did it right in front of Corey and he didn't even notice. Tiffany does it again for Day and adds a voice.
Day: Terror. Terror.

Paulie comes up and whines a ton about Bronte. I mean, Bronte's clearly a dick but Paulie just has been whining for like 3 days straight. He really wants some mutual venting but the girls are all biting their tongues in front of Tiffany. So instead its mostly Tiffany engaging with Paulie. Paulie keeps talking about kicking people's asses, which is always annoying ever since Cody but is a little weird considering he's talking about Bronte. "Its going to pop the gently caress off after HOH." Paulie claims he's going to try and bait Victor into taking a swing at him.

The bitching continues and Nicole slips and mentions something they're mad about so Z finally gives in and tells Tiffany/Paulie the stuff they said. Shockingly, Tiffany doesn't transform into a green Vanessa. Tiffany asks if they said anything about her and Z lies and says no (they called her a rat). She does briefly raise her voice so we'll see if that upset the girls. Ironically Paulie starts to get fired up and Tiffany tells him not to get angry. Paulie says that Jozea's lying about being a celebrity makeup artist and says he's seen him at some event he ran but what say what he does (go go dancer). Day reveals that Jozea claims he was doing Ariana Grande's makeup in his intro video. Michelle asks if he knows Frankie and Paulie boasts that he hangs with Frankie.

Zak does her Bronte impersonation and Tiffany jumps saying "I thought she was in the room!"

Tiffany reveals that Jozea's real name is Josey. Day and Z say they didn't know that but Tiffany says he's just using it with people who don't trust him to try and buy trust. Paulie brings up Jozea's "color" thing and Day and Z say they're sick of that.

Apparently Victor dropped a "nigga" and Z and Day have been harboring outrage about that.

Paulie tells a story about Frank sitting with Jozea's crew watching Nicole and Frank was egging them on saying "Look at the Queen of Sheba." Nicole's annoyed at Frank.

Paulie says he knows Natalie from his MSG connections (he knows everyone) and he knows "stories." Basically he implies she's a slut. Cause he's classy. The girls finally get catty about Natalie egged on by Paulie.

Nicole thinks the London room is haunted. Michelle is scared. Like for realsy.
Nicole: Its a nice ghost, I'm sure.
Michelle: There's no such thing as a nice ghost. They go to heaven!

Michelle says Jozea had BO. Tiffany says they shouldn't get catty. We get fish for awhile and when we come back someone reveals that Bronte's said her dad is a mob boss. Paulie whines about Paul saying he's a fighter and mocks his fighting stance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
I hope James starts pulling pranks that make the London room seem haunted. That'd be entertaining.

• Locked thread