Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
It looks like theres some Welsh up to no good in the Swansea area, dumping weed cuttings right next to some poor innocent sheep. With their sheltered life, how were they to know?

quote:

A group of sheep in South Wales are stirring up trouble after officials suspect they have ingested cannabis plants that were dumped by an illegal cannabis factory, UPI reports.

Apparently, the sheep somehow gained some kind of sentience by eating weed. They realized how they and their brethren had been imprisoned and bred for the slaughter.

quote:

"I dread to think what will happen if they eat what could well be cannabis plants," said Swansea County Councillor Ioan Richard. "We could have an outbreak out of psychotic sheep rampaging through the village."

No one is safe. They will come for you.

quote:

It was reported that a flock of sheep has been seen about a Welsh village, apparently intruding on people's homes.

Maybe it's isolated, or maybe it's already spread beyond our control.

quote:

The cannabis waste has since been removed from the area, and the Swansea council and South Wales Police are urging anyone with information to come forward.

Personally, I'm in favor of giving animals weed. I mean have we ever given a chimp a pot brownie? Smoke a shorty with a Orangutan? Scientists have probably done that poo poo already, but maybe we should expand a bit is what I'm saying. Hey man, Chernobyl happened but nuclear power is still going strong.

http://www.channel3000.com/news/sheep-eat-cannabis-plants-terrorize-town/39737420

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
sheep are p chill and i think smoking and sharing weed with a sheep would be an okay way to spend an afternoon maybe

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
have ug uys seen the horror movie "black sheep"

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
smoking weed with a sloth would be pretty cool too hey theyre chill as

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
much like humans that consume the dried flower "marihuana" from the cannabis plant

Only registered members can see post attachments!

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
haha a good thread while the fixx is playing mannn

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
a stoned sheep sounds like a welshman's ultimate fantasy
They gently caress animals there

naem
May 29, 2011

aminals

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
i could probably kill a sheep with CQC techs

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
got a major craving now for weed infused lamb vindaloo, idk maybe ill dream about it too hopefully

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Op makes no sense. Weed doean't make you freak out and murder people. If sheep really had et a bunch of weed it would be really obvious. And the headlines would read "sheep ate way too much grass, wouldn't stop bleating, then masterbated and passed out."

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

aminals

frants

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
lol looks like snoop lion should change his name to "snoop lamb" so he can hang with billy nelson again

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Iron Prince posted:

lol looks like snoop lion should change his name to "snoop lamb" so he can hang with billy nelson again

iron prince..my liege *falls on face*

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKPizOOoGqM

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

calling it now, it was someone from goldie lookin chain

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I could have smoked that weed!!

On the other hand I guess the sheep deserve to catch a break

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

WatermelonGun posted:

a stoned sheep sounds like a welshman's ultimate fantasy
They gently caress animals there

You're thinking of new zealand m8

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no, the welsh are notorious for sheep loving

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Prawned posted:

You're thinking of new zealand m8

Yeah it's not like "the Welsh shag sheep" has been a staple of comedy for the past 500 years you uncultured doof

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
you gently caress ONE sheep and

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Ahundredbux posted:

marry it, as per welsh custom

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

KomodoWagon posted:

Yeah it's not like "the Welsh shag sheep" has been a staple of comedy for the past 500 years you uncultured doof

That's just a joke, in new zealand it's a way of life.

Serious Frolicking posted:

marry it, as per welsh custom

In new zealand it's illegal to marry most sheep, because it'd be in conflict with laws against incest

Ahundredbux posted:

you're in new zealand!

no, the welsh are notorious for sheep loving

AGREED but New zealanders are even more notorious for it

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

those sheep need to get on the average welshman's level and start doing heroin

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
whether or not they gently caress sheep in new zealand, that doesnt make the welsh gently caress sheep any less.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

whether or not they gently caress sheep in new zealand, that doesnt make the welsh gently caress sheep any less.

I concede this point

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

what if they have a competition

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Ahundredbux posted:

what if they have a competition

See that's what I'm saying, new zealand is the clear frontrunner on sheepfucking. The number one sheepfuckers in the world, by a wide margin.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Prawned posted:

See that's what I'm saying, new zealand is the clear frontrunner on sheepfucking. The number one sheepfuckers in the world, by a wide margin.

so basically you are saying that kiwis are way better at the only thing the welsh were ever any good at. that is kind of sad, really.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

so basically you are saying that kiwis are way better at the only thing the welsh were ever any good at. that is kind of sad, really.

THe welsh will always have their stupid nonsensical language, cause no-one else wants that.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
The Welsh are also really good at binge eating KFC

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
every time a new page posts a story about it it's embellished a little bit more.
there's no chance it was grow op waste cos the welsh would of made it into fuckin soapbar already, dirt and all.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
I hear the Welsh sheep were more into meth than weed.

They were Breaking Baaaaad.

Dads Dip Cup
Aug 13, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Helical Nightmares posted:

I hear the Welsh sheep were more into meth than weed.

They were Breaking Baaaaad.

*oversized cane slowly extends from off-frame yanking Helical Nightmares off stage, porkpie hat still spinning in midair*

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

have ug uys seen the horror movie "black sheep"

this is an excellent movie

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
You invite a stoned sheep into your home, you're just asking for trouble mister.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i wonder if the sheep digest the weed in a different way, maybe they get even higher than humans, perhaps even 420% higher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Cannabis factory?

• Locked thread