Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
This look about right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot
try to stay happy while blocking the reality that the sjw fyad league has sentenced me to irl death etc

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Probably going to the cape

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

PureEvil6_13 posted:

This look about right?

Gonna get a haircut, but other then that yes it's games all weekend

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
I'm doing your whore mom, op.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Windows 98 posted:

Probably going to rape

:eyepop:

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

wacky tacky kathy posted:

try to stay happy while blocking the reality that the sjw fyad league has sentenced me to irl death etc

Sounds exciting, take an umbrella just in case.

Harrower posted:

I'm doing your whore mom, op.

Accurate

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
taking Tuesday off as well.

4-day weekend followed by 3-day work week.

good times

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

Captain Yossarian posted:

Gonna get a haircut, but other then that yes it's games all weekend

All of this except the haircut part. I need to get UCAV kills in Battlefield 4

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Oooh poo poo maybe I'll play some battlefield this weekend, but I've considered getting OVERWATCH as well...

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Captain Yossarian posted:

Oooh poo poo maybe I'll play some battlefield this weekend, but I've considered getting OVERWATCH as well...

Don't buy that poo poo the blue monkey doesn't auto aim like people were saying. Reported this bug to Blizzard and they didn't reply.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'm going to a Star Trek Murder Mystery on Saturday. Sunday and Monday will probably just involve lots of crying and liquor.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
doing some not forgetting about the dead troops whom i owe a great deal

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer
Working monday at 5:30 am instead of my normal 9:00. Oddly enough not feeling terribly enthused about this weekend.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I am going in to work on Sunday

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hi op, I'm going to catch up on sleep tomorrow, go to a Rockies game on Sunday, and I don't know on Monday. I'll find something fun. Thanks for asking!

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
probably booze and drugs, haven't picked the setting yet though

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I haven't figured it out yet. Was maybe seeing a friend but he said he'd have to check with his wife. That was several days ago so I'm guessing she told him no.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I haven't figured it out yet. Was maybe seeing a friend but he said he'd have to check with his wife. That was several days ago so I'm guessing she told him no.

Typical. I played BF4 last night with a friend and his wife is a hair stylist or whatever from their home. He said she kicked him out of the room when some teenage high school girl came over to get a spray tan. Pftt. WOMEN!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Typical. I played BF4 last night with a friend and his wife is a hair stylist or whatever from their home. He said she kicked him out of the room when some teenage high school girl came over to get a spray tan. Pftt. WOMEN!

No videogames in the home office, haha

Moltke
May 13, 2009
J'ing O, playing video games, and getting drunk alone!!!!

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Why do people get spray tans?

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
im going to get drunk and eat bbq in my underwear. For the troops, you know

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Why do people get spray tans?

You look tan without damaging your skin

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT
i am going to be playing the main stage of a festival with my band

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

You look tan without damaging your skin

Humans have withstood sun exposure since at least 5 or 6 years ago, why is it suddenly an issue now?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

PureEvil6_13 posted:

This look about right?

virtual reality sure has come a long way

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
spray tan is a good idea too bad I don't want to be associated with the kind of people who get spray tanned

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
no joke I saw a "VR headset" on alibaba the other day for like ten pounds and it was literally a holding case for your iPhone 5 lol

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
active regret

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

PureEvil6_13 posted:

This look about right?

I bet those aren't sun glasses, just the table lamp activated his transition lenses

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

gonna eat some mushrooms and go to the pool with the family

I will probably become a boat again, navigating the treacherous waters of the neighborhood pool

Gunuku
Sep 26, 2007

I'm a goddamn marvel of modern science.
Lipstick Apathy
gonna get drunk and play overwatch and wish i was cool enough to know someone with a boat

drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014
I'm gonna get drunk and smoke some ribs and also smoke devils weed and play dang ole civ 5 instead of battleborn. I told my lady friend she and her friends could come over to watch the "Cavs game" so I'll set my computer up on the coffee table, want to be social still but really want to lace into Persia. I was drunk last night when I got the groceries for the cookout and left the bag with brauts and ribs in my trunk overnight, are these still good?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Two chicks at the same time, man.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Two chicks at the same time, man.

You live on a farm?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Hector Beerlioz posted:

You live on a farm?

A coop

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
hehe

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

drunkelberger posted:

I'm gonna get drunk and smoke some ribs and also smoke devils weed and play dang ole civ 5 instead of battleborn. I told my lady friend she and her friends could come over to watch the "Cavs game" so I'll set my computer up on the coffee table, want to be social still but really want to lace into Persia. I was drunk last night when I got the groceries for the cookout and left the bag with brauts and ribs in my trunk overnight, are these still good?

I'm 99% sure that no, those are not still good unless the temperature dipped into the high 30's overnight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

drunkelberger posted:

you were fine until you left the ribs and brauts in the trunk. gently caress dude, you have a problem!

• Locked thread