Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I haven't figured it out yet. Was maybe seeing a friend but he said he'd have to check with his wife. That was several days ago so I'm guessing she told him no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Typical. I played BF4 last night with a friend and his wife is a hair stylist or whatever from their home. He said she kicked him out of the room when some teenage high school girl came over to get a spray tan. Pftt. WOMEN!

No videogames in the home office, haha

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

PureEvil6_13 posted:

This look about right?

I bet those aren't sun glasses, just the table lamp activated his transition lenses

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Two chicks at the same time, man.

You live on a farm?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
hehe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

PureEvil6_13 posted:

In all seriousness I'm going to play video games, work and call my dad and thank him for serving.

what's he serving?

• Locked thread