Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
This look about right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

wacky tacky kathy posted:

try to stay happy while blocking the reality that the sjw fyad league has sentenced me to irl death etc

Sounds exciting, take an umbrella just in case.

Harrower posted:

I'm doing your whore mom, op.

Accurate

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

Captain Yossarian posted:

Gonna get a haircut, but other then that yes it's games all weekend

All of this except the haircut part. I need to get UCAV kills in Battlefield 4

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I am going in to work on Sunday

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I haven't figured it out yet. Was maybe seeing a friend but he said he'd have to check with his wife. That was several days ago so I'm guessing she told him no.

Typical. I played BF4 last night with a friend and his wife is a hair stylist or whatever from their home. He said she kicked him out of the room when some teenage high school girl came over to get a spray tan. Pftt. WOMEN!

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

drunkelberger posted:

I'm gonna get drunk and smoke some ribs and also smoke devils weed and play dang ole civ 5 instead of battleborn. I told my lady friend she and her friends could come over to watch the "Cavs game" so I'll set my computer up on the coffee table, want to be social still but really want to lace into Persia. I was drunk last night when I got the groceries for the cookout and left the bag with brauts and ribs in my trunk overnight, are these still good?

I'm 99% sure that no, those are not still good unless the temperature dipped into the high 30's overnight.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

In all seriousness I'm going to play video games, work and call my dad and thank him for serving.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

Hot lead to Charlie!

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

Waroduce posted:

Well I'm going to Area 31 tonight and then the Viceroy and then tomorrow I got a charity golf thing and afterwards we're getting drinks at story or set

Sunday we got a yacht and some hoes, my gf withstanding, so we'll be drinking smoking all day

And Monday some low key barbecue type action on key biscayne maybe a little more golf

That's a full as gently caress schedule! Nice! Be careful don't capsize or get pirated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

Smash it Smash hit posted:

please respond to my thread about memorial day not this one this one smells ..... off :chloe:

Yeah well the OP of this one isn't on probation!

• Locked thread