Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

so we have a lot of sadbrains people on this earth and all these tumblr sjw types have only recently become noticeable. do you think it's because everyone is taking ssri drugs or depressants, causing their minds to not be sex-crazed and just be like "meh" and make up poo poo?

idk gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Asexuality isn't real. It's called being ugly and awkward with no redeeming qualities.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Asexuality isn't real. It's called being ugly and awkward with no redeeming qualities.

Don't sign your posts.

archetype_games
May 27, 2016

by zen death robot
i find holding my breath gives me better orgasms and i think women that cant achieve orgasm with penetration should try this too

archetype_games
May 27, 2016

by zen death robot
if u want ur sex life to improve or to get something from it (without getting to the teledildonics fyad stage or worse yet the furry scat orgy fyad stage) just gently caress

stick ur penis in something wrap ur vagina around some kind of object

if u dont want to gently caress do it anyway

tell someone to rape u

doesnt matter

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

archetype_games posted:

i find holding my breath gives me better orgasms and i think women that cant achieve orgasm with penetration should try this too

Is that how you explain choking women without consent to the prosecutor?

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

archetype_games posted:

if u dont want to gently caress do it anyway

okay thanks, but this thread isn't about me

archetype_games
May 27, 2016

by zen death robot

Is that how you explain choking women without consent to the prosecutor?

is this how u explain making up poo poo about other ppl on the internet to the prosecutor?

this is how i feel. if there is a video tape. which i was told there wasnt. then u deal with that then.

ive never choked anyone tho (and i was asked by enfield to do it and still didnt) so gently caress off

playing push pull with no and yes after being invited over for sex

even grabbing a boob or leading someone to a bed

yeah ive done all of that stuff

and if that technically equated to a rapegasm by SA angela hevey dont cum on the sheets pat!!! standards (and 2 months later shes throwing plates at the doods head) ya idgaf

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Nah more asexuals around because the opposite sex is a lot fatter and uglier than they used to be in the good ol days.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is the worst thread ever created

archetype_games
May 27, 2016

by zen death robot

Enfield posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

yes, obviously, OP. you have cracked the code, your Nobel prize is in the mail.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

op is an old dare account?

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Asexuality sounds like the saddest poo poo ever. Who doesn't want to have sex?

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Enfield posted:

:gas:

archetype_games
May 27, 2016

by zen death robot

Doc Friday posted:

y would u want to gently caress a person with little to no emotional connection idk but it gets really boring quickly sometimes ppl want to repeat gently caress and that requires emotional connection

sometimes ppl dont want to have an emotional connection but do want to gently caress but cant without emotional connection

so they choose to be asexual for a bit

this is really hard 4 ppl with high hormone levels

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Im asexual... a sexual machine, that is

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Weed makes you asexual

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
antidepressants make my dick dont work

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Doc Friday posted:

You're confused. Asexual means nobody else wants to have sex with you, specifically.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Enfield posted:

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
no asexuality happened because of the internet, who wants to risk birthing squirming crying little newb when you can adopt your very own kinky adult baby on tumblr. BUT IT'S TOTALLY NOT SEXUAL IT'S PART OF MY IDENTITY.

weak gimmicky posting styles are another reason, it is unethical to bring a babby into a world with dumb posting so that's another reason to avoid sex

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

I always hear the almost caught sound that plays in wind waker when the pig guards see you moving in the fortress

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Planet Earth is being recycled

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

uhhh that doesnst stop me from wanting to get laid :smuggo:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

McDowell posted:

Planet Earth is being recycled

planet goes in, trash comes out

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
wait thats not recyckling

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
OP did you mean to say asexuality's caused by a lack of drugs? Cuz that sounds a lot more plausible

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
the answer is yes, especially opiates

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

the devils lettuce aka MARIJUANA!!!! will cause amotivational syndrome and prevent you from caring about anything, even including sex and drugs

source: it happened to me

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
It's a pretty drat common side effect to a lot of antidepressants so probably.

Makes you just not give a poo poo about boinking really. I mean it's fun but w/e you know?

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

redeyes posted:

the answer is yes, especially opiates

yeah when I go on a dope binge I can go for 2-3 weeks without even thinking about jerking off.

Although if you do manage to have sex on opiates you can last for hours like to the point where its virtually impossible to cum

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
Your honor I couldn't have raped her because I'm ripped out my mind 24/7

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
yes, its the drugs but not in the way you think. people in the past were forced to use liquor to cure their crippling depression, and this had the side effect of making everyone gently caress when they are drunk. now everyone has designer pills and powders and poo poo. its fine for lifting the weight of modern society off your shoulders, but it doesn't get people drunk and make them gently caress

stimpyk
Jun 3, 2016

by Shine
asexuality is cause by being a virgin for life

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Asexuality is the only sexual orientation that can be the symptom of a disease or a side-effect of medication

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

I dated a girl who said she was asexual but had a higher sex drive than me so I think theyre just lying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Carmant posted:

I dated a girl who said she was asexual but had a higher sex drive than me so I think theyre just lying

She said "a sex worker" but you were too hosed up to hear properly.

• Locked thread