Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

...is in the news again. apparently the weird looking judge who sentenced forums hero tiny nugz for capping a crazy lady got upset with a lawyer (not the LARPing guy with long arms unfortunately) and had her cuffed in his courtroom, which is kind of a hosed up precedent

clearly this is the latest in a string of mental slips that show judge hafen is unfit for the gavel he weilds and his judgments (particularly against tiny people who need pills to grow) should be rescinded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I knew I remembered him from somewhere that wasn't Star Wars

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Windows 98 posted:

I knew I remembered him from somewhere that wasn't Star Wars

he does look like something you'd find in a space cantina, yeah

I'd post a picture but I'm on my phone

E: VVVVVVV awesome thanks you own

Rockman Reserve fucked around with this message at 18:00 on May 27, 2016

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
hes my father

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

What happened to the old thread? I thought we had someone doing a read through of nascardad's book.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Ryoshi posted:

What happened to the old thread? I thought we had someone doing a read through of nascardad's book.

Ya it is the guy with the Z name. Zarathustra or Ziggymarley or something. I like that guy.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

theres a point where being ugly becomes a condition and therefore totally unmentionable

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Ryoshi posted:

...is in the news again. apparently the weird looking judge who sentenced forums hero tiny nugz for capping a crazy lady got upset with a lawyer (not the LARPing guy with long arms unfortunately) and had her cuffed in his courtroom, which is kind of a hosed up precedent

clearly this is the latest in a string of mental slips that show judge hafen is unfit for the gavel he weilds and his judgments (particularly against tiny people who need pills to grow) should be rescinded

she probably deserved. gently caress lawyers imho.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Well... what was the lawyer doing?

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Judge Pudge

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

His mom drank while pregnant for sure.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Holy gently caress that one pedophile dude who died or whatever came back to life and is now a judge

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

she was like talking or something idk, it sounded annoying but probably not illegal detention annoying

idk though I am not a weird bug eyed judge

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Ryoshi posted:

she was like talking or something idk, it sounded annoying but probably not illegal detention annoying

idk though I am not a weird bug eyed judge

i am, i think

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
The issue seems to be he sentenced the defendant without legal council present, which is kinda not cool. But she was in contempt of court so she's lucky he just let her go after. All in all freaky judge hosed up but not in regards to the attorney, just her gently caress head client

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

im gaye posted:

i am, i think

honestly I've suspected this for a while but thought it would be rude to say anything

sorry about your condition, friend

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

The issue seems to be he sentenced the defendant without legal council present, which is kinda not cool. But she was in contempt of court so she's lucky he just let her go after. All in all freaky judge hosed up but not in regards to the attorney, just her gently caress head client

He's lucky she didn't demand to have the charges of contempt particularized for judicial review where he would have to defend his actions before a real judge.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Thanks for the link I wouldn't have clicked.

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost

dude in the old thread rip posted:

The Judge that Came to Sarnath

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
ima wild freaky judge and i like to get down

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The Honorable Brian Peppers now presiding

grellgraxer
Nov 28, 2002

"I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you can walk these streets of freedom bad mouthing lady America, in your damn mirrored su
Pills to grow.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Hes a good example of non-euclidian geometry

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

8-Bit Scholar posted:

he's a dead ringer for Brian Peppers

Tasteful Bulge
Sep 5, 2003

It's down to you and me, you one-eyed freak.
poo poo, the Zando-Zans have landed in Vegas.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Roylicious posted:

Well... what was the lawyer doing?

She kept interrupting him. I don't know anything about the law but maybe a person with 180 degree field of vision has some insights into life the rest of us don't. Something to think about.

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2016/05/24/public-defender-handcuffed-for-interrupting-judge/

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

guys after a lot of thought I'd like to turn this thread into a memorial/fundraiser for im gaye's condition - it must be really tough being a bug eyed judge in a world of normal eyed citizens

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

grellgraxer posted:

Pills to grow.

please do not tnugz-shame in my thread, thanks, this is a safe place for discussing this bad judge and hoping for tnugz' eventual freedom

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Ryoshi posted:

The read-through was finished, Nugs got sent to jail, and either a mod or the OP decided it was a good time to end the thread before it went into some stupid derail.

Don't know if it ever got goldmined.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Mega64 posted:

The read-through was finished, Nugs got sent to jail, and either a mod or the OP decided it was a good time to end the thread before it went into some stupid derail.

Don't know if it ever got goldmined.

was the book fun-insane or boring-insane? that whole saga was so ludicrous

do you guys think it's impossible for judge hafen to use an oculus rift or htc whatever VR thing??

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

here are the pics i made from the old thread

i should probably do a frodo/tnugz one

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

nawcom posted:

ahhh that's the good stuff.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

nawcom posted:

god dang these are the good stuff

e: gently caress

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

nawcom posted:

voted 5

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Ah JAYSUS this is why I haunt these forums

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
t nugz was boned the moment he ditched the mound as his lawyer, he would have demanded trial by combat and owned nascar dad with his tiny t rex arms and giant sword

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Ryoshi posted:

(not the LARPing guy with long arms unfortunately)

Excuse me, they were tiny t-rex arms, with which he participated in mortal combat. I hear he's a bad mamma jamma on the b-ball courts, too.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i remember this i remember haveing a good time reading about his on the internet. i liked it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ryoshi posted:

I thought at first this was a dare post but now I realize its just full of references I dont get

• Locked thread