Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

these two were my. faves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

lonesomedwarf posted:

i remember this i remember haveing a good time reading about his on the internet. i liked it

heheheh me too

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
I think the last thread was shut down because we were dangerously close to sending T-nugz snacks and letters soaked in LSD.

We got pretty much through the husbands E-book which was full of references to his wife's upstanding goodness and T-Nugz lack of manfulness. It was truly hilarious.

The whole thread was the usual dark carnival of goons lining up and making photoshops and jokes about a family's tragedy. You know, the very foundation this forum was built on. I imagine the only reason it was not goldmined was because of how horrible we all were.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Found the old thread.

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004

Human Pug

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

8-Bit Scholar posted:

The Honorable Brian Peppers now presiding

Lol

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Regrettable posted:

Excuse me, they were tiny t-rex arms, with which he participated in mortal combat. I hear he's a bad mamma jamma on the b-ball courts, too.

poo poo you're right, wasn't it the lawyers brother who had long arms??

a hole-y ghost posted:

I thought at first this was a dare post but now I realize its just full of references I dont get

its all good man ain't nobody got time to check reg dates on a long weekend :cheers:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lonesomedwarf posted:

i remember this i remember haveing a good time reading about his on the internet. i liked it

:yeah:

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

He looks like what happens when you spend too long messing with the sliders on a character customization screen.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

free sid vicious

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Does he have downs or just an A grade case of the fuglies?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Brian Peppers. We are all thinking of Brian Peppers.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

There are four deaths. The first is when the body ceases to function. The second is when the body is consigned to the grave. The third is that moment, sometime in the future, when your name is spoken for the last time. The fourth is when you are Brian Peppers reanimated and then you are a judge and then you die again.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Nathilus posted:

Does he have downs or just an A grade case of the fuglies?

This is what happens when Zika babies grow up.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Free the manlet

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Free my lil homie t nugZ

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I guarantee the prison isn't giving him his growing pills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaginal Vagrant