Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aug 4, 2010

OlmanRiver posted:

Posting spoilers in the title really made me not want to go on the forums until I was caught up. It was bad for the site, and kind of a crappy thing to do really.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lmao

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.

Smash it Smash hit posted:

no one cares about your drat he man show spoilers.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

OlmanRiver posted:

Posting spoilers in the title really made me not want to go on the forums until I was caught up. It was bad for the site, and kind of a crappy thing to do really.

Mission Accomplished.

OlmanRiver
Mar 30, 2011
lol no one cares about the show, old thread 600 pages long.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

OlmanRiver posted:

how have you had an account for 5 years and still not get it?

and guess who fuckin toppled it :smug:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

OlmanRiver posted:

cac bitch

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Don't put spoilers in the thread title this time, it's super gay rear end.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Put spoilers in this poo poo everyday

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

put got spoilers on job applications and in your resume and write them in as a candidate for president imo

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

notZaar posted:

Don't put spoilers in the thread title this time, it's super gay rear end.

lol

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Hell Yeah posted:

put got spoilers on job applications and in your resume and write them in as a candidate for president imo

Trump/Hodor = Hold The Door 2016!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Hell Yeah posted:

Thats fine just keep them out of gbs thread titles.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

notZaar posted:

gbs thread titles.

also put got spoilers here too

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Hell Yeah posted:

also put got spoilers here too

Don't do it, people like to have suspense when watching the show.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

notZaar posted:

spoilers: the show sux

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Hell Yeah posted:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Hell Yeah posted:

You like to talk about it, I like to watch it. No need to spoil things for the gbs community.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

This might be a problem for a show that has never built any.

Books On Tape
Dec 26, 2003

Future of the franchise
“Uncle Benjen will come to rescue Bran and Meera. He will accompany them to The Wall before departing. Bran will have one more 'flashback' in the finale and we will see what's in the Tower.”

Below the now deleted Reddit thread, truede answered specific questions about the Tower of Joy (those answers still exist). The poster is asked what happens in the Tower of Joy, the relevance of Lyanna Stark and R+L=J. Truede says “we see Lyanna Stark… Lyanna whispers something to Ned before she dies. We then see a baby, and the very next scene we see Jon.”

Game of Thrones Season 6 Spoilers: Who Wins The Battle of Winterfell, What Happens in the North?

Last week, for the first time since Season 1, Sansa and Jon Snow were reunited. This event, correctly predicted by truede, was not just finally a happy moment for the Starks, it also served as a jumping off point for the eventual battle of Winterfell. The battle itself has been a mainstay for trailer for this season and we’ve got the alleged scoop of what goes down in the “Bastard Bowl.”

Truede also confirms Rickon will not survive his encounter with Ramsay. He’s not burned alive, as several have predicted, but his fate is sealed with “arrows actually.”

“Sansa will also have a quick meetup with Baelish. Jon and Sansa will eventually team up to try and get their brother back. They have the Wildlings on their side and then travel around and try to recruit more people.

“Sansa ends up meeting Baelish at the town outside Winterfell. Brienne goes with her. Baelish apologizes for allowing her to marry Ramsay. Sansa accuses Baelish of knowing about Ramsay and basically says she doesn't want anything to do with him any more.

“Jon does become King of the North. This is after the teen girl who is head of some house (with like 60 soldiers) speaks up about how she trusts the Starks and was one of the only ones to follow them into battle. Then the other houses speak up and apologize about not following them and they don't care that he is a bastard.

“The recruiting scene is pretty funny as Jon, Sansa and Davos make these great speeches on why she should join them only to find out she has less than 100 men. Don't think Sansa legitimizes Jon but she is agreement that he should be King.

“Jon chooses to imprison Ramsay rather than kill him.

“Jamie is forced to go to Riverrun and retake the castle from The Blackfish for the Freys. Brienne also goes to Riverrun to try and get the Tullys to join up and retake Winterfell. Brienne fails but escapes. Edmure is forced by Jaime to enter Riverrun and give it up since he is the rightful owner. The Blackfish apparently dies in battle but we never actually see it happen.

“Davos will find the little toy or whatever he gave to Shireen. He will confront Melisandre and she will admit to having her burned.”

“Only one Stark dies this season (not including flashbacks).

Game of Thrones Season 6 Spoilers: Character Deaths, Arya and (Most) Everything Else

While many details were shared in the spoiler-heavy reddit post, we were mostly spared from MAJOR character deaths in the thread. The poster didn’t “wanna give too much right away,” but there are deaths coming and several other unexpected twist and turns. One significant death will be the King himself, Tommen, who apparently “jumps out the window.” No other details or lead up to that scene were shared.

Unfortunately, those looking forward to the Cleganebowl theory, it doesn't happen. "Trial by combat is denied so The Mountain doesn't do much this season. He does get to have his way with Septa Unella though."

“ Who else is still alive? The Hound. He is saved by some followers of some sort. They all get killed by some former Brotherhood Without Banners members while he is away. The Hound meets up with the other Brotherhood Without Banners and gets revenge.

“ Euron gets chosen to be the new king because of his plan to marry Dany and enter into an alliance with her to take King's Landing. Yara and Theon steal their ships instead and plan to enter into an alliance with Dany instead.

“Samwell's father doesn't approve of Gilly. Samwell decides he doesn't care and leaves. But not before stealing his father's Valyrian sword.

“Arya will be asked to kill some actress. She refuses and The Waif is given permission to kill Arya.

“Dragons don't really interact with Tyrion. And yes lots of major characters die. Mostly in the finale. Don't wanna spoil all of them but Tommen does die... But really all that matters is that Wun Wun lives.”

Wow, OK, that’s a lot of spoilers. Honestly, we wished this didn’t exist but it does. At least the poster left a lot unsaid. There’s so much going on, but in the end it doesn’t sound like we get any major White Walker or alliance invasions of Westeros this season.With only 13 episodes allegedly left after Season 6, there’s a lot to cover in the final two seasons.

Oh, and this is a last bit a good news about these Game of Thrones Season 6 spoilers “Dorne will not be shown again until the finale.” Yay, no more Dorne… for now.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

My favorite part of this season are all the characters teleporting across the continents as the show desperately tries to hurry them along whatever the plotline converges to.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Once you're allotted 10 min with a character are up you know you'll have to wait 1 week to see them again since everyone is so far away. That sux

And now those elves are ladies ? Weren't they weird small creatures in season 5 ?

Euron not using the Horn is bullshit. That whole kingsmoot was such a big deal in the books and here it's just a rabble on a beach

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Dave_Indeed posted:

I would rather lick butts non stop all day than watch an episode of GoT. The books are more than enough and I'm afraid HBO is douching those up now that they've caught up and want to make more money.

the books suck worse than the show you idiot nerd

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
great books, good show. :smug:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

guys, guys, both the books and the show suck equally.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Hell Yeah posted:

hell yeah i like them too. :smug:

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Hell Yeah posted:

The books have a shitload of nuance and room to explain the actions of characters before they even happen, though. The show just has poo poo happening at random to advance the plot.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I like to call this show "Titties and Dragons".

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
This thread is the one true thread

Old thread is a bastard pretender thread

Those spoilers were boring; I hope Rickon dies

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

never seen it is it good

is it anything like the wire???

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
does having one ball hhave an effect on semen volume? like, how much would hitler cum

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

numberoneposter posted:

never seen it is it good

is it anything like the wire???

Yeah the white mayor is in it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

amusinginquiry posted:

Yeah the white mayor is in it
lol guys such a prick you arnt selling it

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
He has a weird voice in Game of Thrones

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
He owns brothels and in one episode he's watching two of his whores gently caress each other and he tells the one that she needs to play with the rear end more

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

oberyn martell: ohhh my seester. aylia. her poosie ees so gooood. you keel my seester

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

you keel her cheeldren

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

my roommate thought the hodor scene and introduction of time travel was "cool"

i called him a retard

• Locked thread