Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
id help but i think I ought to lay low in the sexpit for a few days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky posted:

You have made a powerful enemy today.

It didn't have to be like this.

*wipes sand from eyes. Removes shirt. Tears rubbery patch of skin from chest revealing beeping, buzzing control panel with single dial labeled Revenge Mode. Turns dial to ULTRAFUCK HOLOCAUST. Eyes glow red.*

I will find that robot.

I will find him and gently caress him.

man, I'm gonna were nothing but A shirts now

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Why the gently caress are there so many bb guns and baseball gloves laying around out here? gently caress it, I'll just pick up a metric shitton and lug them around for 36 hours until I die

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
*wipes recently settled dust off iphone screen and holds up checking for signal*

*nevously keys in https://www.somethingawful.com into browser*

*greeted by aging support bot*

figures...

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

*spanks all of you on the bottom and yells, "WTF IS THIS APOCALYPTIC ROLEPLAYING poo poo?!?!?!"*

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
Really easy to get a good downtown apartment now.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Everybody is fine. Better than fine actually, fulfilled. You've just been in your moms basement is all. You are now 45.

naem
May 29, 2011

*obsessively collects medical clipboards*

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Nathilus posted:

Everybody is fine. Better than fine actually, fulfilled. You've just been in your moms basement is all. You are now 45.

no i'm a century-old robot sent to earth by :siren:ancient aliens:siren: to screw around and gain data and post on vbulletin forums of legend and song

however your mom's bedroom is fine :mmmhmm:

man you just left that right open

and by open i mean how she's open for some cyber fever :mmmsmug:

JiveHonky posted:

You have made a powerful enemy today.

It didn't have to be like this.

*wipes sand from eyes. Removes shirt. Tears rubbery patch of skin from chest revealing beeping, buzzing control panel with single dial labeled Revenge Mode. Turns dial to ULTRAFUCK HOLOCAUST. Eyes glow red.*

I will find that robot.

I will find him and gently caress him.

wow this guy really wants gay robot sex

but i don't have an anus :stare:

i expel oxygen and weed smoke, which fuels my nacelles

*beat*

but I mean really

in a post-apocalyptic world, he wants to do the robot equivalent of knocking boxes

*after knocking over a few klerfs klurfs or klumps or whatever the gently caress robocop-ish gender creatures that shmorky created, I have enough blood to get my point across. after fashioning a fountain canon out of haunted star citizen merchandise, I shoot klurf blood onto the side of a big-rear end building to spell out "hey jivehonky: no means no. do yourself a flavor and put mutant cactus up your jive-hole". i then hide out in the radioactive remains of the appleton city dead mall*

JiveHonky posted:

*terminator music plays ominously as jive3000 scans nearby ruins*

*that robot is growing weed in the remains of the appleton city dead malls while living in the office of one of the few remaining tenants, leonard "j" crabs esq*

this fucken guy

like wow he really wants to do monster truck smashing

almost as bad as obscure criminal alex the barbarian who was a convicted rapist from the land of canada and obsessed with a children's computer edutainment game

That Robot fucked around with this message at 07:41 on May 28, 2016

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
*terminator music plays ominously as jive3000 scans nearby ruins*

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

That Robot posted:

*dust falls off the lid of the heavily armored trap door as my robotic form emerges from the fallout shelter*

holy poo poo, what happened?

so much carnage and so much blood!

I went down there to take a robo nap and everyone's fukken dead

was anyone else asleep for this battle?

Nope, your in LA and your parents are wierdos.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
*Refuses to use a gun*

I'm melee only and I'm going to stick to it instead of taking the easy way.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
*dresses dog up in cumbersome metal armour so that drowns while drinking from a river*

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
"Heh...finally my chance to shine. Gonna put all my dorky knowledge and experience to use and become a legendary survivor."

*Trips and falls off ledge 5 seconds later, impaling self on exposed rebar/sharp junk*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
"Finally, a Utopian paradise where I can kill without consequence!"
*shoots everything that moves right in the motherfucking face*

• Locked thread