Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

we're stuck working second shift before the holiday weekend and were talking about what the worst/hardest racial dating situations would be.

assuming you're in america most people argued black man/white lady. but I was thinking maybe like an indian dude and pakistani lady, some romeo and juliet poo poo going on there. anyway, what do gbs think? have you ever encountered trouble because of the race of the lady/boy you love :3:

I dated a black phd student for a while and we never had any trouble, but I think if she had been from the 'hood' I probably would have gotten some looks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
it is good and I've never met anyone in real life under the age of 80 who had any sincere objection to it. I feel like it's not really a taboo in any contemporary sense anymore.

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

race mixing is communism

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

When I was a young child I was watching CNN with my grandma with a African American female anchor. She asked if I would ever marry someone like her. I say sure, why not. She says "not while I'm around."

Well you're dead now grandma

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar posted:

it is good and I've never met anyone in real life under the age of 80 who had any sincere objection to it. I feel like it's not really a taboo in any contemporary sense anymore.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jellidelic posted:

race mixing is hot

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Hi Sabel here

ok bye

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I live in the northeast so I'm wondering if it's any different in the south, or from a non-white guy perspective.

Jellidelic posted:

race mixing is communism

Maple Grandpa 2016 :unsmigghh:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

GBS is where I come for thoughtful discussion on race relation topics.

GREAT SATAN
Aug 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Al Cowens posted:

Hi Sabel here

ok bye

Is that from LF? It reminds me of LF

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

The Sphinxster posted:

Well... You are the racist police....

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Move along citizen.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

The Sphinxster posted:

#GBSisracist

#GBShateswomen

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Is this like one of those police you find out has been banging a 16 year old? or driving drug dealers around so they don't get hassled?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Race mixing is how genes vary and progress. You are nothing but previous race mixing. Why do you think mixed people are smoking hot ?

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

no he is a liberal policeman, he drinks caramel macchiatos and accosts people who aren't politically correct

Aug 4, 2010

ill gently caress any girl, i cant afford to be racist

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Race mixing is how genes vary and progress. You are nothing but previous race mixing. Why do you think mixed people are smoking hot ?

because assholes keep throwing them in furnaces

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

"the racist police" is redundant

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Nanomashoes posted:

"the racist police" is redundant

Well... You are the expert on epic 4chan memes....

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

8-Bit Scholar posted:

This was my assumption until a few days ago.

But then a friend of mine told me how he'd been using OkCupid without a profile picture with pretty good success, but as soon as he said he was black, girls would stop talking to him. One girl he talked to every day for 2 months just said "aww you're black" when he sent a photo to her and then stopped talking to him. She said she was worried about what her friends would think if they saw them together, even as friends.

I talked to a few people about this, and was surprised and disappointed by how many of my friends said "I would never date a black. But I'm not racist."

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

i would date anyone except for an albino because they have garbage genes

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

take me im youres

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Shadow0 posted:

"I would never date a black. But I'm not racist."

"Black people cannot be attractive, but that's not racism it's just my preference!"

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i would date anyone except for an albino because they have garbage genes

i weould date an albino a real hot one i would do this if she was really pretty and nice it would be even better if she could get freckles but i am pret. sure alibinos cant get freckles. but im not a scientist maybe they can i dont think so though

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i might not be a scientist as i said before but i am a real wizard under the right circumstances i wont tell you what hose circumstances are but heres a hint at work they call me mop wizard

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

lonesomedwarf posted:

i might not be a scientist as i said before but i am a real wizard under the right circumstances i wont tell you what hose circumstances are but heres a hint at work they call me mop wizard

so youre good at bedding i-talians?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

8-Bit Scholar posted:

That's true in America, but I think there's countries where it's still an issue

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

boom boom boom posted:

I forgot to drop this up there.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

boom boom boom posted:

It's not even remotely close to true.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Man those pacific islanders really hate indians.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

The Sphinxster posted:

"Black people cannot be attractive, but that's not racism it's just my preference!"

"Blacks aren't my type. White or Asian is my type."

OkCupid published a lot of interesting info on the topic.
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/
There are a few other posts about this topic, but I'm too lazy to link them.

It's okay though, racists can all get wiped out by the same supervirus. :smug:

E:

Al Cowens posted:

I forgot to drop this up there.

Didn't see this while phoneposting. O:-)
Oh well, probably worth posting twice.

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 01:59 on May 28, 2016

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Well... You are the expert on epic 4chan memes....

I got this title for making fun of an anime.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I would never date a black girl but I'm not racist. I just don't want to piss my wife off and also my grandparents' would write me out of the will like they wrote my cousins out when one dated a black guy, one posted a picture of her drinking on facebook, and one got a wrist tattoo.

I'd date one after my grandparents die but then my wife would get half my inheritance.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 02:01 on May 28, 2016

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Al Cowens posted:

Hi Sabel here

ok bye

should I feel bad about this

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

GoutPatrol posted:

should I feel bad about this

I'm not sure but I think that poster wants you to feel bad.

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

am i reading this right, does everyone just not like white ladies?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
im in multiracial ama

• Locked thread