Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Hispanic people are known to be good swimmers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
My Waifus are all different races and racist bigots always give us poo poo when we're out and about.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Minimalist Program posted:

Did anyone mention the insanely rare combo of: Asian guy with black girl, yet?

That's how you get chinegro babies

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Josef Mengele posted:

My Waifus are all different races and racist bigots always give us poo poo when we're out and about.

:same: <------ indicates agreement or sameness of life situations.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Gaunab posted:

According to that person I guess :shrug:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Dating someone of your own race is extremely uncool.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Gaunab posted:

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
So who is worst? The white guy that fetishes east-asians and buys himself a thai bride because he wanted a obedient female, or the white woman who get sick with disgust when a black tries to woo her.

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

Baudolino posted:

So who is worst? The white guy that fetishes east-asians and buys himself a thai bride because he wanted a obedient female, or the white woman who get sick with disgust when a black tries to woo her.

The heart wants what the heart wants

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Singer jasmine thompson. Her mum is chinese and her dad is english

I want to see what a pacific islander and a chinese would look like

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Baudolino posted:

I think white guys buy east Asians because they are lonely and pathetic, not because of whatever stereotype u said.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Baudolino posted:

Can't they both be awful?

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

Here, have a half-Iranian, half-Japanese.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
My wife is Mediterranean and I'm half Mexican so it's pretty hot.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I also hosed a bunch of Mexican chicks in my 20s and even an Irish girl. That was cool.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Ka0 posted:

they look a lot like okinawans tbh, east asian face and a blue collar tan. plenty in hawaii, a lot of my buddies are hawaiian-chinese(-filipino-french-irish-japanese)

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Be proud that your mother is finally embracing who she truly is

:sbahj:

Edit: Oops, a page back but still good.

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Gaunab posted:

Can't they both be awful?

But one is worse then the other. Like how Hitler was worse then Mussolini.

maporfic
Dec 11, 2015
I just can't read the OP in any other way than it being a troll.

Colorblind is the way to be. We're all red inside.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
I remember playing Mass Effect and the Asari apparently frowned on Asari that breeded with other Asari for diversity reasons. And I thought aside from the looking down on each other part, the diversity thing was a really good sentiment. I'm not sure if it was intended to be social commentary or not.

I guess a lot of people are really boring though and only like what is familiar (and are also racist).

Race isn't even a thing though, so I wish we could all just move on already.

maporfic
Dec 11, 2015

Shadow0 posted:

Race isn't even a thing though, so I wish we could all just move on already.

Ok, I got no problems with other people's choices of a mate. But am I racist because I think skinny redhead Irish chicks are hawt? MMmm that accent.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Baudolino posted:

The latter. The first guy just loves differently from you. The second is a white woman plus she is a racist.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

post more cute country girls itt pls

edit: nvrmnd i dont think she would be into lesbionics with a mulatto

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 02:43 on May 29, 2016

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Oh hey is that guy still in jail?

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Ka0 posted:

Singer jasmine thompson. Her mum is chinese and her dad is english

invalid example. Half east asian half white girls are a known extremely hot pairing. Their male counterparts don't come off quite as well and look a bit odd.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

maporfic posted:

Ok, I got no problems with other people's choices of a mate. But am I racist because I think skinny redhead Irish chicks are hawt? MMmm that accent.

No, that seems like an actual preference thing.
Not like someone avoiding dating a certain color of person because of assumptions of personality or how their friends would react or something. Or blanket statements like how they think all blacks are unattractive - usually there is something else going on when someone says this.

I sent one of these such people this wonderful photo:

And he actually said she was "boring."
Which is objectively wrong. :colbert:
He says that "she's not [his] type. Whites and Asians are [his] type."
So I see if he's go for a half-Asian at least:

Nope.
After spending a great deal of effort to convince me he's definitely not racist, the next day he says he realized in the supermarket he is racist, but against gypsies. >.<

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
That's sociological, though. "Good looking" tends to correlate to normative rich & powerful, for males. Socio-ethnically "Exotic" always works better for females.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Shadow0 posted:

Or blanket statements like how they think all blacks are unattractive - usually there is something else going on when someone says this.

like a blanket statement that disregards objectivity, yeah that's a little weird. but i can understand being personally completely disinterested, objective attractiveness be damned

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Being rich and powerful just means you get trophy wives that only sleep with you on your birthday.

"Not tonight dear, I've got a headache."

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Wicker Man posted:

Being rich and powerful just means you get trophy wives that only sleep with you on your birthday.

"Not tonight dear, I've got a headache."

Yeah, but that's not what I'm talking about and let's agree to not bad-post in that general direction, shall we, friend?

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

Thanks, Shannon

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
My white waifu will further whitewash my better-tanning genes with her inferior sun-averse complexion.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Shadow0 posted:

No, that seems like an actual preference thing.
Not like someone avoiding dating a certain color of person because of assumptions of personality or how their friends would react or something. Or blanket statements like how they think all blacks are unattractive - usually there is something else going on when someone says this.

I sent one of these such people this wonderful photo:

And he actually said she was "boring."
Which is objectively wrong. :colbert:
He says that "she's not [his] type. Whites and Asians are [his] type."
So I see if he's go for a half-Asian at least:

Nope.
After spending a great deal of effort to convince me he's definitely not racist, the next day he says he realized in the supermarket he is racist, but against gypsies. >.<

i don't find black women attractive. come at me oval office.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Neurosis posted:

That poo poo is racist.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

The Management posted:

My white waifu will further whitewash my better-tanning genes with her inferior sun-averse complexion.

Mixed dude problems.

As an Asian/White guy, I think I won the lotto marrying a white lady (at least according to you Trump supporting bigots).

:coolfish:

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

Neurosis posted:

you are as wrong as can be but that's okay. more for me

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Neurosis posted:

invalid example. Half east asian half white girls are a known extremely hot pairing. Their male counterparts don't come off quite as well and look a bit odd.

elliot_rodgers.gif

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
wow I just went into gbs and clicked this thread

gas and ban

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...