Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Goons who haven't played Overwatch: Lol, dumb tf2 clone.
Goons who have played Overwatch: *zoom* *dakka* *dakka* *dakka* *boom*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
All my friends that bought this game have already gone back to playing Dota and CS:GO, which means I'm stuck doing solo queue which is for the most part a miserable experience.

RIP

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

it is tf2 though thats why its good

pre-hats tf2 while still having hats

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

vug posted:

sh looks like a cute butch lezzer though, thats the using sex to sell tihngs holy grail with the milenial demographic.

She looks like a standard manic pixie girl who experiments in college but isn't actually a lesbian. So basically everyone under the age of 40's fantasy.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

vug posted:

I just downloaded team fortress 2 instead

it only has hats, not memes like "RUSSIA GAME PLAYS YOU"

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Not on Steam

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

JiveHonky posted:

Mod pls name change to POWER HUNGRY PROUD ALPHA MALE MAN

Same.

But put "COCK" in there somewhere to accentuate the positive.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
I played tf2 a few hours today. I'm best at pyro and solider I think. I guess that translates to jet pack girl and columbine shooter guy?

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Broken Cog posted:

All my friends that bought this game have already gone back to playing Dota and CS:GO, which means I'm stuck doing solo queue which is for the most part a miserable experience.

RIP

Hit up the chill thread and make some goonfriends to play this rad game with

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Germstore posted:

Goons who haven't played Overwatch: Lol, dumb tf2 clone.
Goons who have played Overwatch: *zoom* *dakka* *dakka* *dakka* *boom*

confused because orks arn't anime or tf2 clones

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Broken Cog posted:

RIP

Sounds like your friends are more hardcore than you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

filthy casuals

• Locked thread