Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine
you may not think you're being date raped but the drug is manipulating your oxytocin levels into finding people more sexually attractive and comforting. the animal parts of your brain become more active. the drug changes you. much like patriarchy still has women under its spell because of the unconscious elements mdma works the same way.

legally if you gently caress on mdma you can not consent and are raping each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

I feel violated having read your post

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

pedo-katty posted:

you may not think you're being date raped but the drug is manipulating your oxytocin levels into finding people more sexually attractive and comforting. the animal parts of your brain become more active. the drug changes you. much like patriarchy still has women under its spell because of the unconscious elements mdma works the same way.

legally if you gently caress on mdma you can not consent and are raping each other.

thanks for the heads up, forums user pedo-katty

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine

8-Bit Scholar posted:

anytime ~tribes2.wave

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Can't spell date rape without dare.

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine

Mega64 posted:

Can't spell date rape without dare.

looks like hamo

Aug 4, 2010

everytime i look at a woman i feel like im raping her, how can i make amends

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

www posted:

everytime i look at a woman i feel like im raping her, how can i make amends

Locate the source of the sin within yourself, and cut it out.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Penis man

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

maybe mdma and internet dating made you like this

get well soon champ

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine
lol consent law got fairly crazy if you read cali court transcripts. in many other ways no means no did amazing and great things.

but when some kid from a muslim family, is getting locked up, freshmen year, because he pressed himself up against the girl he was really into, and had been flirting with him, for a while, and theyre sleeping on the floor at a house party or something, and that turns into an initiation gang beating in GP while hes being processed for bail, because OMG I DID NOT CONSENT TO HIM PRESSING HIS PENIS INTO MY BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or taking it out, or a million other EW GROSS things)

i gotta say 1 punishment really is much worse than whatever "trauma" that "girl" had from getting drunk and falling asleep next to a horny guy she was in to

OMG I GOT WOKEN UP TO SOME DOOD I LIKE TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME TIME TO PRESS CHARGES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(dont do ngfm style wet the hole sleep rape)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

pedo-katty posted:

lol consent law got fairly crazy if you read cali court transcripts. in many other ways no means no did amazing and great things.

but when some kid from a muslim family, is getting locked up, freshmen year, because he pressed himself up against the girl he was really into, and had been flirting with him, for a while, and theyre sleeping on the floor at a house party or something, and that turns into an initiation gang beating in GP while hes being processed for bail, because OMG I DID NOT CONSENT TO HIM PRESSING HIS PENIS INTO MY BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or taking it out, or a million other EW GROSS things)

i gotta say 1 punishment really is much worse than whatever "trauma" that "girl" had from getting drunk and falling asleep next to a horny guy she was in to

OMG I GOT WOKEN UP TO SOME DOOD I LIKE TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME TIME TO PRESS CHARGES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(dont do ngfm style wet the hole sleep rape)

ok

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
etc

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

yo dare

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine
good im glad we agree, quit banning me on ur "comedy" forum and get better iks in FYAD that dont want to continue the incest fart sniffing therein (ban angela flat out shes a vicious domestic abuse retarDD)

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

mdma made me feel more platonic love for everyone, a deep sense of empathy towards all of humanity as if i felt liberated from the suffering we all experience for the first time in my life and wanted to share it with others ymmv

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Spoondick posted:

mdma made me feel more platonic love for everyone, a deep sense of empathy towards all of humanity as if i felt liberated from the suffering we all experience for the first time in my life and wanted to share it with others ymmv

I second this interpretation.

It's a good drug for your early twenties.

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine
mdma is good for a lot more than feeling pz and at ez with ur latent realization the empathy centers in ur brain atrophied

this is what media consumption and idolizing the simpsons literally and not as satire has done to earf gfg

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm really glad that I have a cool girlfriend and I don't need to coerce people into taking harmful, brain-altering hard drugs in order to get laid.

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine

Gamer With Dignity posted:

I'm really glad that I have a cool girlfriend and I don't need to coerce people into taking harmful, brain-altering hard drugs in order to get laid.

gamer with dignity

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
Having sex on mdma is cool and good.

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

cabbagedude posted:

Yea it's all good if all parties are consent to DRUG RAPE before taking drug.

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine

cabbagedude posted:

its cool a few times u kno the sky gonna turn pink 4 real if u use a pink light, maybe u do a lot of coke singin the streets, maybe one day u go to dance club sit on ur bf shoulder do a wiccan spirit dance and need to connect souls or some poo poo

but i find the heart palpitations i get with it especially when its mixed at high doses or with other drugs

it really takes away my ability to nut and enjoy sex

and as someone that enjoys sex many times a day with my partner this just really ruins certain types of sex for me

also be sure u get some kind of consent form signed that says u and ur partner are okay having sex with no ability to legally consent (which doesnt exist cuz UR A RAPIST)

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
Can you consent to rape? Really makes you think..

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Try doing some MDMA with your girlfriend, the sex will be great

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

you cannot consent to sex ever because your brain is constantly tricking you into wanting sex

nobody actually wants sex

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Best Giraffe posted:

Try doing some MDMA with your girlfriend, the sex will be great

No thanks, we don't need drugs for great sex.

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine

cabbagedude posted:

Can you consent to rape? Really makes you think..

bernie says yes but hes an evil jew out to ruin our matriarchy WHITE POWER SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
you can internalise my patriarchy iykwim :wink:

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

No thanks, we don't need drugs for great sex.

There are needs, there and wants, and then there are things you do just because you can.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Best Giraffe posted:

There are needs, there and wants, and then there are things you do just because you can.

What's it like having the mindset of a pathological criminal?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
hey alex - do you have stairs in your house?

i don't think anyone has asked you that yet

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine
alex when u game on your apartment/loft/room floor do u feel less privileged than people that live in their parents houses that own stairs

i will kill u and drink ur elixirs soon turnip face

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I like the part where Dare stopped trying to claim he was falsely accused and is now just stating everyone is a rapist and therefore he's done nothing wrong.

It's like he's making progress of some kind.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Technically all of your brain is the animal brain.

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
If you have never hosed on ecstacy u are still a virgin imo

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine

Gridlocked posted:

I like the part where Dare stopped trying to claim he was falsely accused and is now just stating everyone is a rapist and therefore he's done nothing wrong.

It's like he's making progress of some kind.

me like part where steve try to derail idiot threats about idiot subjects

this poo poo is like interpolate and fowardtime to me

PRISON 4 ALL

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine

SHISHKABOB posted:

Technically all of your brain is the animal brain.

technically we are all psychotic apes and primal theory isn't legal but its pretty god drat real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I don't listen to rapist convicts.

• Locked thread