Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine
9/11 that is the difference

gently caress u dumb pedop bitches ur souls are mine now #swag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
whores give it up for pay sluts give it up for free, retard

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

GROUND FLOOR OF SURELY A 1,000+ PAGE THREAD

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine

Robo Reagan posted:

what kind of whores have u been loving that u have to pay them LOL

and the sluts that ur getting for free are probably not quality sluts

ggz ez

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
dont talk about your mother that way

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine
y not LOL

HumanDecency
Oct 5, 2015
Sluts have standards.

You could get a whore OP.

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine
sluts and whores r the same god drat thing gently caress off go back to obsessing if ur farts smell like poo poo or watever it is "cool" SA ppl do in FYAD now

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Doctor Dogballs posted:

GROUND FLOOR OF SURELY A 1,000+ PAGE THREAD

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Robo Reagan posted:

client
Aug 19, 2010

thread title sounds like a song by the mentors

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
#swag

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Dare?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

We know what an attention whore looks like. You, OP. And it's boring.

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine
40-50 year old + fat american suburb dad ^^^(kill ur babies, smash them on the ground, or at least learn to love them to 2016 standards)

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Link this thread to every woman your family, OP. They can give us the details on the differences.

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine
i come from a long line of town/village whores and sluts and one aspiring all city slut

i have dated a few all city sluts now and i am of the opinion that my direct relation small town slut may be more powerful than the indirect relation all city sluts that i have come into contact with simply because of time decay and homogenization of typified social norms (ur all borderline yuppies now if ur middle class)

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
SUCKIN AND NUTTIN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCES

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine
i like whores and sluts but i think the retard dynamic of bragging about sexual conquests on a forum where everyone knows each other is not only toxic but can eventually end up in some kind of legal drama

its not good to do unless u enjoy playing in the legal system or at least understand it enough to take it seriously

the thing with liberal polyamory is in a high percentage of the chances it never works and in the ones that does its transparent in the good ways (not the lol nerd gently caress u) ways

humility sucks to learn but every1s got 2 learn it one day

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Oh hi it's Jon pop

Post more pictures of yourself naked in a bathroom so we can ban u

Wait no its dare posting like Jon pop

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

'Sup, Penis Man.

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine
or just give me darknet access (via discord pm) so i can laugh at myself and continue on with my life

or continue ur literal gang lynch plot of a bernie sanders level "rapist" because there cant be any fantasy rape without real rape righttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

all bdsm is illegal

GHOMSHI CHOKED MY TEEN TRAILER PARK GIRL IDOL HE MUST DIE

actors dont act its all real

even in court

i do not cry for fun or fakely ever

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

jon pop looks up to dare because dare raped

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
IT'S THE SAME TO YOURE MOM OP

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
fornication and prostitution are both mortal sins against chastity op.

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine
my immortal soul will burn in hell soon but at least jesus was my boner friend when i busted inside a few times and conceived a 2nd trimester abortion with a forums user here once [/ptsd]

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

pedo-katty posted:

all city slut

Mods name change plz.
Then I can run with elite posters like Top City Homo. Or, as dare probably likes to call him, "some guy I know in real life"

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 20:07 on May 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

The love of the game, op.

• Locked thread