Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am too small. Gotta get bigger. Gotta lift big to get big.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I'd be open to a threesome between me, my wife, and me.

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
i would suck my own dick as a solid to myself

plus ive always wanted to suck a dudes dick but ive never been interested in getting my dick sucked by a dude

so it'd be like getting two birds killed with once

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

how many wine bottles are we talkin???

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

frankly I'd probably just roofie myself and rifle through my pockets for things I could pawn

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Big dick, great humor, ruffian hair ~<{something to hold on to}>~ and a wicked good tongue. gently caress yes.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Not a loving chance...I look like a literal potato, and whilst I like sex, (it has happened twice in my life. one time was OP mum lol)

If someone like me tried to date me I would say "GO AWAY YOU POTATO FACE!!".

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Jp we have bigger fish to fry than you, someone exactly as bad with women but fifteen times as crazy is running wild in GBS.

Loled p hard at this

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Update: I would definitely sleep with myself, maybe even more than once, but dating? I just can't see it working out.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
I'd carry my printer like a mile for my self no question, for even a small chance to get into my pants. I'd be all over me.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Free jon pop

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Mange Mite posted:

Free jon pop

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i'd gently caress me, hard. it would be nice to have a relationship with someone that only wants sex every once in a while and mostly leaves me alone.

even girls that really like sex always make you try and earn it, i cant be bothered. maybe i should be gay? :shrug:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

no. Fat, unemployed, melodramatic, pizza face, womanizer, paki

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Yeah, and since I'm back looking for dates that gives me more options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
I would have sex with me but I wouldn't date me

I like having partners that look kind of like me because it satisfies some sort of desire of having sex with myself that goes beyond the realm of simple masturbation.

• Locked thread